Reviews for Escape
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 4h
This was such an excellent fic, I love it.
ITC chapter 26 . 9/20
The should have just sent the message as a howeler to someone in the chamber. VM is voice message.
butterflydreams70 chapter 62 . 9/15
I can just picture Harry and Hermione returning to Hogwarts as professors...DADAPotions...
vickety chapter 60 . 9/15
I just read this again. It is so good. Thank you so much!
pambob343 chapter 62 . 9/14
Good story!
vickety chapter 29 . 9/11
I love this chapter, both Severus' visit and the children's stories. Great job!
vickety chapter 27 . 9/11
I love Septima's comments. Very funny!
Cibbler chapter 62 . 9/9
Imdid not give this story its proper due the first time I read it. I thought it was good then but now I have taken the time to read this at leisure good seems to be understating things. This is a heck of a fanfic
renextronex chapter 57 . 9/7
I really really don't like how Harry's hand were left clean
renextronex chapter 17 . 9/6
"the best to survive a fight is to not be there" you would think that Harry would be more receptive to this way of thinking since that's exactly what he and Hermione did with England
excellent story!

thanks for the enjoyable days of reading.

I liked you fleshing out of so many characters, Helen and John, Minerva and Severus
and the truth about the dumbles.
so glad that people like kingsley could see thru him, finally.

Nice for Percy to get a happy ending too.

Village-Mystic chapter 62 . 9/6
Thanks for taking the time to create and share this tale. I will be looking for some of your other stories in the future.
Village-Mystic chapter 56 . 9/5
I'm sorry one of the young women were killed, but overall your "war is hell" but we don't need to see all of it straight on to get the point method was well done.
Village-Mystic chapter 52 . 9/5
I've been meaning to say it seems that you are hinting that all muggleborns actually do have a squib in their family line - and that technically both parents of a muggleborn might be technically squibs. They have tested the parents, but they haven't tested "muggles" that aren't related to muggleborn witches and wizards. That might be why the floo works for them.

Secondly, through Helen you have laid the plot point that Lily would have forgiven Snape - since she did not - then perhaps Dumbledore is behind that chain of events.
Begs the question on how many house elves there are that we never see at McG's home and does she know their names, too?
3,641 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »