Reviews for Escape
Helena chapter 62 . 1/25
Well done and thank you!
It’s been a long time since I’ve read such a well developed story. The plot was unique, the characterisations were detailed and convincing. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed reading it over the last week. Great job!
TheFieryDread101 chapter 4 . 1/19
The parents of Hermione are a reference to The John Wick Movies, right? So is that going to have any effect on the story, or is it just a badass reference?
observentuser chapter 62 . 1/13
Anonymous chapter 62 . 1/10
Your writing was amazing. I was hooked on every chapter and I could not stop reading. You have an excellent way with words, please keep writing
Spidersauce chapter 22 . 1/1
Sadly this story is turning more and more into a "Hermione's sidekick Harry" story, which I've never enjoyed personally. Harry has little to no agency, just doing whatever Hermione or her parents tell him to. I'd very much prefer Harry not just instantly view them as the ultimate authority over him. You had it mentioned that he doesn't trust adults, then instantly transitioned that into Harry trusting them implicitly with no pushback. And then proceeding to plod along as a follower, not a driving force of this story. That's fine, as you seem to be another who is overly fond of the Hermione-is-the-best-just-because-fuck-evidence HP plotline, but I figured I'd give my feedback as to why this story wasn't for me.
Spidersauce chapter 15 . 12/31/2020
They're just now realizing Dumbles fucking mad, quite slow really.
Spidersauce chapter 11 . 12/31/2020
Hermione going on about her reaction to magic is just showcasing Harry's own completely out of character lack of reaction to magic. Virtually every muggle raised child should be ecstatic and excited, bookworm isn't even relevant. Harry canonically never displays any interest of learning ANYTHING magical unless it is forced upon him. Because that wasn't a massive mischaracterization by JKR or anything.
Spidersauce chapter 9 . 12/31/2020
Albus more than capable of questioning the Grangers. Bet anything he'd actually be better at it. But of course he'd make Snape do it, the bloody fucking coward.
Spidersauce chapter 4 . 12/31/2020
You never explained why they didn't use her handbag to store a ton of galleons.
Lyria17 chapter 62 . 12/29/2020
Why can‘t you like a story twice? I would definitely do that here! :D

I just reread this story, after finding it again. And I‘m very happy I did! This story is great! You have a really good writing style, the different characters are well written, the plot is awesome and it is a lot of fun to read!And I absolutely adore Helen and John! One of my favourite portrayal of the Grangers!

Thank you very much for writing this awesome story and for sharing it with us!3
Guest chapter 60 . 12/28/2020
I can't believe the weasley's would swallow the horse shit coming out of Dumbledore's mouth
jimmy.oz chapter 17 . 12/27/2020
Not a bad story so far but I think harry is dumb for not trying to learn to be an Animagus for his reasons since they could be useful in a war or escaping.
arcra chapter 11 . 12/27/2020
I genuinely love this chapter. They get to act as normal teenagers and not the ones who need to go on war. They deserve this!
Guest chapter 53 . 12/25/2020
Why in the hell is Harry sorry? Ron's a jealous ass hat. He's a good one to talk about not being a good friend. He wrote the book on how to be a Shitty friend
Guest chapter 42 . 12/19/2020
Thanks for explaining about minerva's adventure. I was beginning to think i was losing my mind, not remembering anything about it.
4,173 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »