Reviews for Escape
Guest chapter 6 . 31m
Fantastically well-written set up. I love the relationship you've established between Snape and McGonagall. It reminds me of The Best Revenge, a true classic.
Guest chapter 4 . 45m
Very exciting start so far; I like how you begin right in the middle of things.
wits chapter 62 . 4/22
really enjoyed reading - thanks for writing!
celine.sLineC-Line chapter 62 . 4/17
That story was very well writen
I still love this story and wait anxiously for updates to Percy's story.
I would love to read some excerpts of Rita's articles on each one she interviewed and of course THE ENTIRE BITS ABOUT ALBUS... Oy, enquiring minds want to know, right?
Well it sucks you had to go and murderate Remus. I mean, it's Remus, the last true link to "The Marauders" and James...HOW DARE YOU GO AND KILL HISTORY!

At least Harry still has Severus as a link to Lily, though. Unless you decide to go and murderate him, too.

Meany.
Love everyone giving Albus a bit of truth but he just doesn't get it.
*still wondering if poor Draco ever had something to eat
Well hello SUDDENLY! HUGE CHAPTER SOLELY ABOUT REMUS chapter!
Ron's right, they did just up and dump him like a rude ex. Then when they did manage to remember where "Britain" was, they still ignored him in favor of his brothers. I don't like him but even I see that they treated him like shit and he has every right to be pissed off at them.
I know we're all supposed to be madly in adoration of Hermione's mom, but I find her overbearing and condescending. Her dad doesn't seem quite as bad but her mom is a wanna-be dictator with a superiority complex.
Can I just say that I adore ProtectiveHeadofHouse!Severus? Cause I do. hearts
Just like last reading, I adore your take on Percy. Yes, he's a bit of a stuffed shirt/wet blanket/party pooper/etc., but he does have heart and soul; he just shows them a bit differently.

(Arthur and Molly annoy the hell out of me. I get that the war damaged Molly and made her obsessively motherish/controlling, but she needs to get over it. Arthur for all his interest in muggle "artifacts" is a condescending jerk toward muggles as he sees them as "curious, clever apes" more than simply non-magical people.)
Can I just say that I adore the relationship between Severus and Minerva?
3,470 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »