Reviews for Escape
Look you fucking morons, it is indian caste system
Pureblood
Halfblood
Muggleborn
They are not different race, only difference is blood status ie caste. Zabini is mysterymeat mix of who the fuck knows what races and pureblood death eaters think he is a toppest of purebloods.
Shygui chapter 62 . 10/17
So I found this via a recommendation in EJ Daniels story the Witches of Westfield, I have to say that this is possibly one of the best stories I have ever read on here. You have written a masterpiece that is such a fun read that I struggled to put it down, reading until 3am on morning before finally conceding that I wasn't going to be able to function at work the next day if I didn't get some sleep.
Congratulations on completing such a stunning work and thank you ever so much for sharing.
Llllllllllllloooooooooooollllllllllll
EJ Daniels chapter 27 . 10/10
I have to say that this is perhaps one of the most enjoyable stories I have read to date on here. You have a very devious mind and like the clues and how they are solved. Perhaps most of all I have enjoyed the friendship between Snape and McGonagall. Your story is very well written and highly entertaining. I'm looking forward to reading the remainder of it.

Kind Regards,

EJ Daniels
tyry95 chapter 62 . 10/5
This story has many, many flaws. The most glaring would be Albus Dumbledore. You put so little effort into making him into an actual villain, that he actually came off as incompetent and mentally ill instead. Meanwhile, Ron is entirely forgotten and then turned into a caricature of his former self just to justify kicking him out of the story.

The story itself was a lot better, and the fact that it's completed has brought up the quality a lot. I enjoyed this story quite a bit so thank you for writing it.
ermileentalavera chapter 62 . 9/29
i love it
Sattwa100 chapter 62 . 9/29
Just reread your story which is definitely one of my favourites. It has good plot and characters are well developed. I especially liked your portrayal of Severus. I am following your other story re Percy which is what prompted me to reread this story.
Breeze88 chapter 62 . 9/29
This is still one of my all time favorite stories :)
Amalthia chapter 62 . 9/28
I had a great time reading your story! I liked the plot, the characters, and seeing what Harry and Hermione created and shared with Fred and George.
locojoe4 chapter 10 . 9/28
A little bit of a plot hole? Near the end of the chapter, Hermione modifies her parents memories, did they already get new wands?
jumpingninjo chapter 19 . 9/25
fucking Hermione she is such a bad ass In this story
moregoth chapter 62 . 9/23
Wonderful story! I have really enjoyed your development of the different characters. Helen and John Granger was great and how you wrote the twins was brilliant. Thank you for sharing!
On what planet could Hermione ever out-fight Harry?
mrs.haloona chapter 7 . 9/21
I just found your story and am binge reading it. I love your interaction between Minerva and Snape
Juliethobo chapter 27 . 9/19
That is one hell of a cougar you have there. Almost 30 years older than him.
3,134 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »