Reviews for Escape
Sarath KS chapter 43 . 1/8
Oh my god!
Thank you!

Thank you for ‘actually’ redeeming Percy. I’ve always thought JKR didn’t do him right by making him come back in a snap as if out of the Imperius in canon. And I’ve never seen anyone actually making an effort to redeem his character. You just made me cry in my bed at 3 in the morning by actually giving Percy a redemption.

Thank you so much!

I will always cherish this. Now back to reading…
SpringBird27 chapter 62 . 1/1
This story was intriguing, exciting, original, and well-written! I finished it in a few days and now I need to catch up on sleep. Thank you for sharing your writing. Now I’m lookin forward to reading more about Percy!
aerolithos chapter 62 . 12/29/2021
Just finishedThis was absolutely brilliant and one of the best fics I’ve read. Brava. Thank you for your talent, for making me laugh, cry, and bringing such a perfect end with such well fleshed out characters, development, and strategic twists. I rebelled in every last second of it!
aerolithos chapter 26 . 12/28/2021
This is one of the most hilarious and well written chapters I have ever read, I am almost sobbing from laughter! The whole fic is brilliant so far! So happy I found this
FallenZeraph chapter 62 . 12/26/2021
Wonderful fic, thanks for sharing.

Personal OpinionBlatant Snape worship. It almost feels like a SSHG fic. It's like "I see no difference" never happened. Apart from that, loved all the characters, except Harry. He feels a bit two dimensional.
silyKat chapter 62 . 12/20/2021
Oh wow ! This fic was GREAT ! I love it. I find it very well writen, I enjoyed reading it a lot. I love the relationship McGonagall and Snape have, the passages about them were my favourites.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/17/2021
I think it's very telling that Molly wants Hermione back even though she knows that Hermione would be forced to marry Draco or Severus. It's like she actively wants to send Hermione's vagina to death.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/16/2021
I don’t like Harry’s decision or justification for not learning something that could save his life. This Harry is an idiot who I hope something bad happens to so he wakes the fuck up. Fucking moron Harry.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2021
Hermione respecting snape is ludicrous. Shitty start to what I can only assume is a shitty story. Anyone who respects snape is an irredeemable idiot.
Kimmytrainer chapter 62 . 12/4/2021
Wow I loved this story so much, I’m so glad I read it. Gonna go check out that companion story :D
Kimmytrainer chapter 61 . 12/4/2021
Yay! Off with his head! Lol not really, I’m quite pleased though
Kimmytrainer chapter 59 . 12/4/2021
Wow, this chapter was amazing! And as always, Albus is the biggest asshole ever and Molly is a total bitch. Lovely. XD
Kimmytrainer chapter 53 . 12/3/2021
Sigh Ron is an immature prat
Kimmytrainer chapter 52 . 12/3/2021
Wow, amazing chapter! Though haven’t 6 horcruxes been destroyed, not 4?
Kimmytrainer chapter 46 . 12/2/2021