Reviews for My Neji
captindonavin chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Aaaawwwee.. my over protective Neji. so in love. so naive.. I loved it. thank you.
twinquies chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Wow! That was really good!
MeMyselfandI chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
AWESOME! Nice work!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
I'm curious how Neji had that internal knowing that the kiss between Sasuke and Tenten was a lie.

This was a fun scenario in younger years. I like the different light Sasuke views Tenten with. The jealousy sure sparks up some action. Thanks for sharing!
mississippimudpiecraves chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
Nice plot! Using the jealousy route is a surefire way to get prideful men such as Neji to admit to their feelings and never failed to work. Haha. And to use Sasuke was a good idea since he was sure to provoke Neji as you wrote. Haha. I enjoyed it and the ending was adorable!
amazing54 chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Wow this is so adorable! two hotties fighting for Tenten!
YenGirl chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
Aww... I'm sorry this review is late, but I finally had a chance to read this after a busy week.

The ending was cute and sweet and I liked how you managed to include everyone of importance (except for the MC of the show Naruto who is conspicuously absent LOL). But Gai and Lee made up for his absence :)

Hmm, so Ino won the bet after all... Sakura, you'll have to pay up and remember to be a bit more observant in future! Or just refrain fro making bets :)

I did find a couple of grammar issues so it would be great if you got a beta, but your story is very sweet :)
Dani677 chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Awww :) I enjoyed this story. Sasuke is such a lol bastard lololol It was really well done. Good job. Minor grammatical booboos but I enjoyed it. Thumbs up
Nejiii chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
fluff... NejiTen Forever. the story is so cute... cant get enough of it
SilentMidnight2 chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
I really liked this. It's such a cute story. Please keep writing :)