Reviews for Why Don't You and I
Sam chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
my only issue with this story is that Luke repeatedly called Lorelai Lor. Only Christopher calls her that and I'm sure she hates it. Luke only calls her Lorelai through the entire show. Other then that I loved it. :)
april.alicia.taylor chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
oh... my... god... Why Don't You and I is one of my all time favortie songs, Gilmore Girls is my all time favorite show, and i LOVE the LukeLorelai paring... HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS BRILLIANCE BEFORE! ]
ihatechris chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
fyi.. chad kroeger doesn't sing this song. its that dude from the calling...
crazy-dreams chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
*g* this is so sweet. I only recently heard this song, cos it was playing on a radio station I don't normally listen to, but as soon as I got home I downloaded it and it's been stuck in my head ever since! I agree, it's perfect for Luke and Lorelai!
Ziggy-Glam-princess chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
oh, that was such a cute little ficlet (-) It's so sweet. I love that song and I never saw the JJness in it until you pointed it out, now it seems so perfect and cute! (I over use the word cute, don't I?)
firegoddess1014 chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
I always loved that song and thought that it would fit in a fic...Im glad you used it and used it well...I hope I see more from you soon!
Suzie chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
awww I loved it! I was feeling really crappy and this story made me smile so thanks! And you're right that song fits them soo perfectly!
CharmedPheobe chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
The smirking is soo Jess, not Tristan. Make it Jess, they are so right for each other.