Reviews for Cursed in Life, Cursed in Death
kellym01 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Great fic plz continue
You could have ranma go to Sunnydale and enter the scoobies somehow
Maybe get into a relationship
Or have ryoga turn up and reconise him
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
this is reallyawesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
The Voice of Reason chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I have to agree with Anon here. Buffy-verse vamps were taken out by ordinary high school kids; they'd be like wheat before the scythe for the least powerful martial artist of the NWC. Even Buffy herself can't hold a candle to Ranma's physical prowess, even before he goes to his higher level techniques.

That's not to say that it would be impossible for Ranma to be defeated by Buffy-verse vamps, but he'd have to be badly crippled in some way (drugged, injured, knocked out, very sick, etc...) before they could take him. He certainly wouldn't go down as easily as it seemed here, especially to a paltry four vamps. Now if they were Helsing-verse true vamps, or Underworld-verse vamps, that'd be different.
prefers to be anonymous chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Ranma, Ryoga, Mousse, etc... are far stronger than any vampire on Buffy, multiple ton range. Ten times Ryoga's blows is far too much a stretch, too much nerfing the Ranma characters and upping the Buffy ones. 10 times Ryoga's hits would be more akin to sending Ranma flying several hundred miles away. Ranma has hit Ryoga hard enough to collapse a cliffside onto Ryoga.

The Japanese do not bury their dead, 99.9% are cremated, then the ashes are buried in the family graves (land is expensive far too costly to waste on burying people). Japan is a terrible place for vampires, they do not have mausoleums, they do not have very many basements/underground areas (the entire country is earthquake country), they build their houses from materials designed to allow light in, etc... They also do not have native vampire mythes like other countries do, the first story written about vampires in Japan was in the 1920's, prior to that there are no reference to vampires in Japanese mythology.
Healer chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Well, I would not like for it to be the end.
DarkRubberNeck chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Would be cool if the curse still worked and that his female form was human _ Would be extremely usefull for Ranma.
anne chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Hi! Your fanfic “Cursed in Life, cursed in Death” was unique and a little dark.

I love the vampire thingy! This reminds me of Buffy.

I hope Ranma would still be paired with Akane even if he goes to USA.
Talantus chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
hou freaky ! Ranma's been turned into a vampire... i must read more so please UPDATE!

from the self-philosopher, talantus

"" life... death... what does it matter as long as you don't regret anything."
DarkBlueHated chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Damn that was nice. I really expect you to make an update now. If you leave me hanging, I'll come swooping down on you in the darkest of nights and turn you into .cup, it!

A CUP YOU WILL BE! If you don't update that it. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahaha.

Keep up the good you soon, hehehehe.

~~'~
Final-Fan chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
Oops! I forgot to ask: Is he still Jusenkyo-cursed? If so, does he turn into a human or vampiric female?
Final-Fan chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
Hmm. Not bad, not bad at all. I look forward to more.
scozine chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
I usually hate Ranma and Buffy crossovers, but I actually like this one. I hope to read more soon, keep up the good work.
Mrs. Bad chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
keep it going this is great! update soon!
Kyoji Saotome chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
Heh I usually hate vampire/ranma stories this one is pretty good you could work on Ranma's dialog a little he frequently uses slang and whatnot...
sunamee chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
Well since ranma is sort of dead guess the curse no longer works. Maybe ranma has like youki or something.