Reviews for This House Is Not My Home
Rachel chapter 15 . 6/10
PLEASE write more to this! I want it to be 15 pages longer! So good! I know you wrote it such a long time ago but I hope you pick it back up!
StarTraveler chapter 15 . 6/18/2014
I found this two days ago and loved it I know its over a decade but sad you never finished it
Guest chapter 15 . 8/24/2012
please update soon!
sarah chapter 15 . 1/21/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! i hope that you consider finishing it
Jessica chapter 15 . 10/25/2010
hi wondering why you didn't finish this story can you please finish it thanks
Animefouryou chapter 15 . 6/12/2010
wow will shawn stay with John perminently add more want to read more thanks
TerraBerra chapter 15 . 10/2/2007
I'm not well-read in BMW fanfiction, but I can honestly say this is the best story I've read so far. The best part is your writing style, it reads like a sitcom. You also capture each character's individual way of speaking, his/her phrases and inflections. Both of those made the story feel familiar. It read like it could have been an actual episode.

My one quibble - the story isn't finished!

But still. I enjoyed it very, very much.

TerraBerra
Jay chapter 15 . 10/2/2006
I hope ur still continuing this story. Its really good and i hate for it to stop like this. Hope u don't stop writing this stor.
dumbblonde76 chapter 15 . 8/19/2006
cool story.
Riker15 chapter 15 . 11/12/2005
Awesome!
Shadow-Hawk Opal chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
I've just posted a BMW suspense/Drama story, you might like it. I love your story! I'm doing one on Shawn/Turner relations, and just really good angst. If you've read Recnac Transfaero you may recognize the storyline, but I've used less of a Cory and other characters, and focussed on what Turner and Shawn go through, just using a lot of the extra characters to shape what Shawn does.

Shadow.
ToraChanxo chapter 15 . 8/15/2005
loved it
Aggie2011 chapter 15 . 7/16/2005
that was really good...i really loved it...it was touching
Fiona12690 chapter 15 . 2/20/2005
YA CAN'T TELL ME YOU ENDED IT THERE BECAUSE I'LL BE PISSED AT YOU. I LOVE THIS STORY SO WHERES THE REST. ? Update this please .

Later

-Rogue
kiss316 chapter 15 . 1/31/2005
This is my first Boy Meets World fiction and I'm glad I chose this as my first one to read, even if I'm late at it. I really like it! Shawn's (lack of) confidence in himself and the whole conflict he struggles with throughout this fic is right on to how the character was portrayed on the show, and the care from everyone, from Cory and Topanga to Turner and Feeny to Cory's parents, was just perfect. Is there anymore to be added to this? I hope there is!