Reviews for Stolen Memories
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 20 . 1/16
This was a very very good story. I enjoyed it a lot! Very good job.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 12 . 1/16
This is getting to be a really good story. Poor Marik, Kaiba and Tea. On to chapter 13.
SenkoHasegawa chapter 20 . 11/22/2012
Nice fic :D
It may not be of romance but it sure was a very good fic!
:D I'm glad Marik survived :D
;D Have a nice day

Senko
darkvampiregirl13 chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
i have a question, y r there little star thingys around some words?
MalikOfDarkness chapter 19 . 6/29/2011
I was crying when i read that Marik died. But when he came back, I was so happy. You write amazing fanfictions.
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 20 . 7/18/2008
I loved the story, it was so awesome, now I'm off to read the companion to this piece. It was great! It's going on nmy recommendation list and C2

The Duelist's Heiress chapter 15 . 7/18/2008
This is really good, but what an evil unconnected duo you have here. I'm reading on.

The Duelist's Heiress chapter 10 . 7/18/2008
Oh, man are they in trouble. The story is really good.

The Duelist's Heiress chapter 5 . 7/18/2008
I'm finally getting to reading this. You have yourself another wonderful gem in your treasure trove of fanfictions. I hope Marik gets out of the mess he is in.

mariko chapter 20 . 12/17/2004
hey i loved that story, nice cliffies! the little bit with seto/tea was a bit unexpected but kinda cute! LOved it, great job!
Redemmo chapter 20 . 11/16/2004
i like the sibling cuteness. Rock on!
IMPROVED Uber Rei Model 06 chapter 20 . 5/1/2004
Wow...that was a great story with many twists...and cliff hangers...thank you for creating such a wonderful story!
Sugaricing chapter 20 . 3/21/2004
Yay! - Happy endings are good. Yet another well written story. This one wasn't as mysterious as the last ones, but it still had it's suprises.
Hee!
Seto Kaiba is my man,
Dadadada...
He doesn't drive a mini-van...
Doodoodoodoo...
DooDoo.
Sugaricing chapter 19 . 3/21/2004
I watched the episode when Noa was finally beaten and Mokuba and Seto were freed. When Mokuba ran into the hug, the way it was animated, it was so cute I nearly cried!
When you wrote that part about poor Marik being dead, I began to cry.
HE CANNOT BE DEAD! And he's not, and I love you in a totally non-lezzie way because of it.
Icing :P
Off to the last chapter!
Sugaricing chapter 4 . 3/20/2004
I had to reveiw this chapter. I think it's really cute how Bakura perpetually says 'Oh My' and Yami B. perpetually calls him 'Dolt' and 'Fool.'
RUN MARIK, RUN!