Reviews for Fight to Survive
Lestat74 chapter 86 . 5/26
You’ve done an excellent job with this story! It kept me wanting to read it more and more each day and kept me hooked to it. You have talent!
Bluenet13 chapter 86 . 3/26
Oh wow, it had been so long since I read this story that Michelle and Granger being here caught me by surprise. You always wrote them really well and this chapter makes me miss them even more. This was a perfect conclusion to this story and I'm happy to see Callen back to his old self. Amazing story, my friend. Took me a while to read this finale but congratulations for being done with such a great story.
Vadercat chapter 52 . 3/12
Once a trust is broken like a doctor patient trust, I dont see how Callen would ever trust Nate again. I know I wouldn't. You can forgive someone but that doesn't mean you trust them.
Callensnext1 chapter 1 . 1/9
Awesome! Chap1 to 86 splendid reading. I wish the picture would have come into play somehow. Maybe G receiving in mail at his house along with altered pictures showing his team dead. Was there a sequel to this Jonathon page? If not could u? Would u? Please?
SnoopGirl69 chapter 83 . 12/14/2018
Love the little tree for Callen! I see this story is complete-here's hoping I finish it without any more injuries to Callen, LOL.
SnoopGirl69 chapter 86 . 12/14/2018
Wonderful chapter to end this great story! As always, it was a pleasure to read your writing.
SnoopGirl69 chapter 85 . 12/14/2018
Loved this chapter! 85 chapters & your writing is as captivating as the first chapter. Callen in an apron, cooking with Deeks-yes please! LOL
SnoopGirl69 chapter 84 . 12/14/2018
Awesome chapter & Callen is finally going home!
SnoopGirl69 chapter 82 . 12/14/2018
Finally back to reading this wonderful story-and what a wonderful chapter to start off with! Here's hoping that burn on Callen's leg doesn't derail his recovery and getting back to full time work.
sherrib1968 chapter 86 . 9/7/2018
Wow you really put Callen through a roller coaster ride but glad to see it was all resolved in the end. Lots of tension in this story that kept me in suspense. The surprise party for Callen was a nice touch. I know you mentioned you had issues with this story but I really enjoyed it. Thanks for writing!
UsedToBeMe chapter 86 . 7/22/2018
this is such a wonderful story
in case I didnt say it when I read it the first time...
thank you so much and I hope you keep writing.
reidfan1971 chapter 86 . 7/10/2018
# speechless. What a PHENOMENAL STORY !
You've definitely got a writing talent. I've been with you and your masterpiece the entire way (although I've not been able to comment as often as I would've liked to), and it's been a sheer pleasure being on this journey !
The title & summary grabbed you from the very get-go, the on-spot characters, trial & tribulations, imaginable scenarios and human responses... Have all made this the OUTSTANDING piece of writing that it has become!
It has not only gotten incredible responses, but has also entertained every NCIS:LA fanfiction fan for this enjoyable moment in FF time !
While it's sad to know that it has ended, it's also awesome to wait to see what will come next. !
Please continue to pursue your writing talent and take a second to sit back and see just how well this story was loved.
Guest chapter 86 . 7/7/2018
I loved this story! I'm a recent fan of NCIS: LA and it was wonderful for me to read this in my free time over the course of a week. You're a talented writer and I hope you continue writing NCIS: LA fanfics.
Dramamama5 chapter 86 . 7/6/2018
OH. MY. GOSH! What an incredible finish to and incredible story!
Seems you and Callen have something in common here. You both faced a challenging moment in your lives and you both made it through! So glad to see you writing again! You have been missed greatly!

I love that Michelle was still here in this one. Such a loss in the show... but even more importantly, in the fanfiction world... where she was given so much more to do. HA.

great job!
Plus also... now I want Chinese for dinner. Sigh. {cheeky grin}
orangetails chapter 86 . 7/6/2018
YAY, you are BACK! And I think you deserve a massive WELL DONE!
As you already know, I have found the second part of this story a bit OOC especially with regards to Callen, but I still absolutely love how you have kept it going, and put all the pieces back together at the end. You've worked so hard at it for so long and it would have been so easy for you to give up on it at times, but you haven't, you have continued to do it justice throughout it's mega length! You should be very very proud of your efforts here :)
PS I hope this return to writing means you are feeling much better x
1,501 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »