Reviews for Work This Out
guest jasmine chapter 4 . 3/12/2017
I can't wait for Toby and Happy to finally get married this season three. I sure hope it is as beautiful as this.
whenourheartsbeatasone chapter 4 . 6/30/2016
This was awesome
LauraSpain11 chapter 4 . 6/8/2016
It was so beatiful! And so necessary after that horrible end of season 2. The only thing I think maybe is exagerated is when Happy in the chapter 4 is very distant because she is thinking... It is a bit strange... But just for making a comment because everything is great! Thank you very much for this great job!
Dixie Dewdrop's Big Bang chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
Toby and Happy are such a cute couple together-
southernbookgirl chapter 4 . 5/15/2016
YAAAAAAAAY! They did it! That was a wonderful ending to a fantastic story. I love how you tied in the "reverse this Christmas" bit; the way you presented it was adorably hilarious. Happy's proposal was awesome, and the wedding was so sweet. I especially loved that you had Happy's parents' rings used as the official Quintis wedding rings. Nothing too over the top for one of the most unlikely but wonderfully unique couples. :-) Yay, and thank you for writing!
waigefanlm chapter 4 . 5/15/2016
Thanks for writing this! It was great! Huge help after that finale
guest jasmine chapter 4 . 5/15/2016
Love all your works. Can't wait for all your updates.
tmtcltb chapter 4 . 5/15/2016
Beautiful ending! I love that we actually got to see the wedding. And the fact that the second time around happy did the proposing was perfect. Wonderful story!
guest jasmine chapter 4 . 5/15/2016
Love love love... Finally... a great ending. Got me scared there for a minute when Toby was drinking on Christmas eve. Thank you. My heart is starting to feel whole again. It's a long summer break for season 3.
tmtcltb chapter 3 . 5/15/2016
I like that you didn't have everything resolved quickly and easily. And I'm really glad that you had Toby see a therapist independently. That alone shows how important this is to him. Very nicely done!
tmtcltb chapter 2 . 5/15/2016
Another great chapter. I really like your explanation for why Happy was married, and how Collins might have been involved. (I still don't understand how Walter didn't know, but that a reflection of something coming out of nowhere in the show - you did a great job with crappy facts in your story.) I also thought the dialogue between Happy and Toby felt very real to their characters. Nicely done.
tmtcltb chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Loved the opening chapter. Your description of how Toby and Happy were feeling and what they were thinking felt so real to life.
mizchelz chapter 3 . 5/6/2016
this made me so happy! (lol pun not intended) But I admit, I was pretty surprised Toby didn't forgive her right away, although I could completely understand the whole trust thing after all that happened, I just don't see him being that way idk.. But I really can't wait for the last chapter x)
southernbookgirl chapter 3 . 5/5/2016
Oh my goodness - I LOVED IT! I wasn't expecting the ending for the chapter like you had it, but it was absolutely perfect. To see two people - smart but human - working through life together - you did a fantastic job. I can't wait to see what you write next. :-)
guest jasmine chapter 3 . 5/4/2016
Love love love. This is so well written. I loved the way you had Happy become more open and trusting and believing in her and her love for Toby. Toby finally conquering his fear of trusting Happy. Love that he also needed help. Love the way you kept the ring in the picture . Thank you for this. I hope that season 3 premiere episode will fix this in one show. (wishful thinking)
Please keep writing. Maybe the wedding.