Reviews for Slipped Angles
vikkyt chapter 16 . 12/5/2017
PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU WRITE MORE!
Kam-fangirl95 chapter 16 . 3/25/2017
Pleeeease go on! I'm loving this! You're extremely talented and your style is clear and fluid, I'm never bored!
HolmieIsTheNewSexy chapter 16 . 10/22/2016
I just can'take wait for the next chapter! This story is so catchy and great, I can't wait! I know I said it in a previous review but if I didn't I would explode hahaha ha Will it take long 'til the next update? Congrats!
Nella311 chapter 16 . 9/8/2016
yes! finally a new chapter! oh my chuck, yes! it's been a while, but I still love this fic! (updates make me so happy :3anyway, nice chapter!
Arysa91 chapter 16 . 9/8/2016
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS UPDATE FOR AGES! Thank you so much! That cliff hanger was driving me up a wall. And, finally, Dean, finally.
Magenta13 chapter 7 . 6/11/2016
Love the outa context pizza man joke. I 3 you.
myrkrio1495 chapter 15 . 6/7/2016
Oh my gosh this story is so great! I love it so much, please keep on updating!
vikkyt chapter 15 . 5/30/2016
This is one of the better fanfics I've read. The tension is literally killing my soul ugh I NEED TO READ MORE! keep up the great work!
pronetflixjunkie chapter 15 . 5/28/2016
Please fucking OMG like more I need more to live
NympheSama chapter 15 . 5/24/2016
It makes so much sense for Dean to be in such denial... but I really hope he figures out what he feels soon, its painful to see them both so hurting...
I hope you keep it coming - this is a fabulously written piece with amazing feelings made easy to understand.
Nella311 chapter 15 . 5/23/2016
so, just wanted to say that, I've been super mega hyper sick and feeling like sht this last couple of days, but this made my day, so thanks for updating so fast!
first: we can all agree that it was about motherfrigging time! Dean-o, cmon!, I (a lesbian) am totally straight for Cas (Misha Collins) so you can be as gay as you want for him and none would blame you.
second: frigging fire alarm, you are a cockbloquer! agh! just when we were getting to the best part! AGH! someone take away those frigging cigars! this kid is way too irresponsible to have them! three: Dean, if you don't get your sht together and rip off Cas' shirt with your teeth, I swear I'm gonna do it! nah, but seriously tho, what were you expecting to happen Dean? It was a bad plan from the start xD I wouldn't be able to stop myself if I ever kiss Cas/Misha, so yeah. Lesson learned, never listen to your brain at 3am.
fun fact: everything I could think about while reading this chapter wasDoIt #JustDoIt #DontLetYourDreamsBeDreams
great chapter, keep it up! ;3
Kmaria87 chapter 15 . 5/23/2016
This story is absolutely fantastic. PLEASE KEEP GOING! Your updates make me so happy!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/20/2016
I have enjoyed this story but after all this time, I can't take it anymore. It's the same conundrum every chapter. Cas is naive, Dean is in denial and Lisa is still his girlfriend. No one is happy (well Lisa is oblivious so close to the same thing) and nothing is developing. You are a terrific writer and I love the character interactions but I need some progression. So I may wait another chapter before unfollowing this but wanted to give you an honest review. Thank you for what you've submitted though!
HolmieIsTheNewSexy chapter 13 . 5/22/2016
I really, really LOVE this story! The tension between Cas and Dean is funny, tender and, well... Sexy, obviously haha! You're doing a great job, I can't wait to read the next new chapter! I just hope it doesn't take too long, can't wait!
Nella311 chapter 13 . 5/20/2016
I remember that last year, I had to a take plane with turbulences, it was awful! worst experience of my life! I swear I thought I would die! I was planning my escape trough the emergency exit and wondering where was the safest seat xD. but here I am, safe and sound, and reading gay fanfictions! I loved this chapter, but before I said anything else, Lisa ships it! she ships it! and you can't tell me otherwise! nothing you say can make me change my mind! and if this story doesn't ends with her crying on Meg's shoulder because her boyfriend is gay for Cas, and then Meg says something like "You need to forget him and find someone who really loves you" and then Lisa says "like who? who would love me?! who would love a mess in a dress like me?!" and Meg responds "I... I do" and they just stare at each other lips I swear I'm gonna lose it! ok, now after me being angry and hungry for Bi representation, I can go on. great chapter! I think we are so close and yet so far to finally have Dean and Cas together (I'm not only talking about this fic *winksbut now that Bobby has had the get-out-of-the-closet talk with Dean, he might finally embrace this new feeling he has, which also means, me making bad Bi puns ;D
again, great chapter, and I hope you continue it soon c: