Reviews for Headlights
mleberry chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
This is definitely my favorite post finale scenario so far
LindaP chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
I love it.
ForShizzleRenizzle chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
I know that this is serious, & that I shouldn't giggle, but..."I came to tell you I love you." I feel like this awkwardness is pretty much how it would actually go down. Love it!
MysticalGoddessOfWords chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Oy vey... I have to admit I held my breath for the first three paragraphs... until Paige called Walter's name. And I also have to say I kinda hope the writers do something like this - only as long as Walter tells her he loves her. I don't want it to be a means for him to delay telling her. Loved this as usual.
waigefanlm chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
I loved this! Thanks for taking the time to write this!
FoxPhile chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
I saw some of that Tumblr speculation and I admit I was a little nervous to read this, but I should have known you would make it all right.

I gotta give Walter points for checking on Tim, even before he gets to Paige. It was the right thing to do, but I wouldn’t have faulted him for running right past the guy to find out if Paige is all right.

With a little thought, you realize there’s a lot more to this story than what you’ve actually written. For example, what might have happened if Walter hadn’t come, and Paige had succeeded in exiting the car, perhaps jarring the metal and doing further – potentially fatal damage? There’s also the potential of an even greater tragedy if Walter hadn’t known not to remove the metal, and had known to keep it moving *with* Paige. I don’t want or need a “she died in my arms” Waige fic!

I really love how you bring in the real reason Walter is there, though. Right at the end – and he just says it, knowing he can’t do anything else.

I'm so glad I decided to read this after all!
kbg027 chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Love this story. Can't wait to read more.
elizabeth potter 91 chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
ok... you leave me worse than the real season finale hahaha but it was good by the way :D I really love your stories! :)
Aquababy58 chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Very much loved the ending. :)
WriterFreak001 chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
You had my heart pounding! I knew Paige was going to be okay, but still! How poetic for Paige to have a similar injury as Walter did when he had his accident a year ago. Good fic! Intense (like Waige needs to be). ;)