Reviews for Actions Speak Louder
ScorplinginTraining chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
Your story is amazing! Loved it!
kbg027 chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
OMG! Love this story!
MJLupin27 chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
Your message at the beggining made me laugh so hard XD thanks, this Quintis development was a hard one to take and the Waige thing was long overdue, so let's hope for the best..

Thanks for this, it was a nice one to read :)
lookingforthestars chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
OKAY this is officially my favorite post-finale Waige story. Of all the ones that have been posted, I think this one is the closest to Walter's thoughts and it really, really made me like Tim (and I do like him on the show so I think that's good). Seriously. Loved it.
waigefanlm chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
This was so awesome! Thanks for taking the time to write this!
Aquababy58 chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Loved it! Great writing! I only hope come Season 3 Premiere, the writers finally give the Waige fans what they been waiting for "Walter and Paige saying I love you" to one another. :)
dragonfly42pf chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Yay! Congratulations on a great little story here! Love all the references to past shows and love him realizing he's been kissed senseless! Sigh...and swoon...love this!
skateway chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
I'm speachless. really. everything seem so real. I would only state that Walter is moron, not . this is one story I will read again and again In the 145 days of hiatus. compliment.
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
I want to give you a long review including quotations and all caps but I'm at work and I don't want to forget to review later so I'm just gonna say I love this fic as much as Walter loves Paige and my favorite part is all of it. A
MysticalGoddessOfWords chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
This was perfect and so in character. Loved it and was just what I needed today. Thanks for writing it.