Reviews for Her Eyes
Eiswolf-Zero chapter 15 . 7/28
Awesome Story!

Something felt off about it but I can't really put words to it and I obviously still enjoyed the Story enough to Keep reading it! :)

It was interesting and fresh in between everything!
XanaduHawk chapter 15 . 7/2
Pretty good story.
XanaduHawk chapter 12 . 7/2
Mamoru you're an idiot.
XanaduHawk chapter 7 . 7/2
Well, he tried to do the right thing; I suppose that counts for something.
Antigone2 chapter 15 . 2/27
This a great, dramatic, fun, well-thought out story. I don't think it was rushed or anything like you said some people thought in the next "chapter". It was well rounded and a really fun read! :)
Antigone2 chapter 13 . 2/27
so much angst! so much drama! It's like candy so good. :)
Antigone2 chapter 3 . 2/27
Hiro you are such a f***boy. Like this chapter a lot too! I hope Naru is okay :( It is Usagi to want to cheer her up!
Antigone2 chapter 2 . 2/27
ha ha not a big fan of Aiya, someone is extremely jealous. I love this look into Mamoru's civilian life, it's always my favorite thing to explore. This was a great chapter.
""I don't know how I ever made fun of your hair," came Mamoru's muffled voice" is probably my favorite line in a fic ever. I don't know why, I just love it! so true!
Antigone2 chapter 1 . 2/27
Such a good beginning! The POV character is so unlikeable and creepy, but you do a great job of conveying that - so we feel worry for Usagi and I"m dying to know what happens next! (luckily, since there are more chapters to enjoy!). I love your Minako, I thought it was very in-character for her. Also, does Motoki suspect something? He seems to be protective of Usagi, I love that. Thanks for writing!
dolphinred chapter 16 . 12/15/2016
Great story keep up the good work
xXcueball23Xx chapter 5 . 9/11/2016
Yes he is in love after following her a couple of times and eyeballing her. CAuse clearly that's how you fall in love. hahah he gone fuck her
irritablevowel chapter 15 . 8/16/2016
Nice work! This was a very interesting premise. I liked the intense character exploration you did with their relationship as well as the well-rounded OCs. I was surprised Usagi didn't use more of her power to calm Mamoru down when he was getting ready to pummel Hiro, but I loved the description of his anger manifesting around them, coming up from the ground, which is of course connected to him! Sorry Hiro, you were no match for our star-crossed lovers. ;P
Elixiria chapter 15 . 7/15/2016
Thank you for a very nice feel trip :)
Buffy fan chapter 16 . 6/23/2016
The ending did come as a bit of a surprise - it felt like there was more that it was leading up to, but I think you did the thing that made the most cohesive sense with the story. You wrote a strong Usagi, who listened to but ultimately rejected the scouts advice about "oh you should go try a fling and see if this works" - because to truly test a relationship it doesn't mean she kisses Hiro, but gets emotionally involved in a way that wouldn't make sense given that she's already literally found her soulmate. Hiro got this and saw that if he really loved her, he would do what is best and not put up a protest, because that it what love is. He saw there wasn't a way he could compete with Mamoru, not because of some need to prove himself, but because it simply didn't make sense - he saw love and trying to get someone elses girlfriend to fall in love with you doesn't really make sense. Hiro didn't have a reason to love Usagi other than "wow she seems nice" - looks and a bit about personality mean you can love the idea of someone, but you can't really love someone if you don't know the fully, and Hiro didn't really know Usagi other than what he saw. I think Hiro's efforts made sense - to do more so he would've been a bit too obsessive on his part, which is a route you totally could have taken but I can see why that wouldn't have made sense.

I agree with the idea of a fling, and sometimes it's a useful thought exercise, without needing to actually do it. Usagi got the chance and had an option, but ultimately decided it wasn't worth it. Mamoru stepped out of the way and let her contemplate the idea, and she got to think through it, but honestly it would've been an incredibly complex story for you to write and one that wouldn't make sense given exactly what you're saying - Usagi and Mamoru already found their soulmates, there is no need to try harder.

You are an amazing writer and get to chose how and when you write. I really appreciate that you take the time to respond to the feedback, but ultimately you owe your readers nothing, including if you chose to or not to respond.

I hope that all goes well for you on your summer adventures!
LillianMarie2 chapter 15 . 6/23/2016
i really liked this story.