Reviews for Her Eyes
slightlyxjaded chapter 16 . 1/1
Wow! I read this in one and a half days. Your English is pretty good for a non-native speaker. I share your interest in the normal, civilian lives of the characters as well

I was totally rooting for Hiro until the party. I felt bad for him because you can’t help who you fall in love with, but he crossed the line at the party. He did try to prevent Usagi from eating more of the pot brownies, but he still kissed her without her consent.

Mamoru also had his moments of being an asshole too. I’m a big fan of seeing a jealous Mamoru too, but he also crossed the line. His actions toward Usagi the night/morning after the party seemed wayyyyy too forceful and cruel. Usagi being afraid of him should’ve made him stop immediately and rethink things. Also, his actions outside the pizzeria were not gentlemanly at all and he should’ve taken what Usagi wanted into account instead of being a controlling dick. If she wanted to talk to Hiro and hear his apology and reasoning, that’s her decision...not Mamoru’s, who can’t see past his fragile male ego. His actions after that in the car reminded me of an abusive relationship as well between the screaming, name-calling, physically harming her by grabbing her wrist, and demanding answers from her. Toxic relationship right here at its finest. And to not tell her once he found out that there was marijuana in the brownies?! Ughhhhh this guy!

Time for her to think and clear her head?! Jeez Mamoru, you need that time to think and clear yourself of all your assholeness.

I thought Minako’s advice was strange given how upset Usagi was and has been throughout this whole Hiro thing. However, both her and Mamoru have a point...Usagi is young and in all her lives has only been in love with one man. Maybe Minako wanted her to see how true the love between her and Mamoru (who I still think has MUCH to atone for in this story) is if she has nothing to compare it to?

I loved Hiro’s ending. He knows what Love is thanks to Usagi. I very much agree with you about her needing a fling...especially if you make that reference to the anime.

Fantastic story, really! It was soooo captivating! I cannot wait to read your other two! Maybe I will despise Mamoru less this time around. Thanks for writing it!
mryann chapter 13 . 12/30/2017
Ohhh my mamochan saw them..
mryann chapter 12 . 12/30/2017
Oh my.. He is so hurt and jealous.. I am really crying right now.. How my heart broke with both of them..
mryann chapter 11 . 12/29/2017
Ohh my the big reveal.. What will happen next..
mryann chapter 10 . 12/29/2017
I really love a jealous mamochan..
mryann chapter 9 . 12/29/2017
At least they are now able to talk..
mryann chapter 8 . 12/29/2017
I just love how protective he is.. The i enjoyed the steam.. Its just so hot...
mryann chapter 7 . 12/29/2017
Ohh myyy he kissed her!
mryann chapter 6 . 12/28/2017
Oh my he really did show he likes her.. And what a jealous mamochan is..oh no mina..
mryann chapter 5 . 12/28/2017
I love jealous mamochan... I cant wait for more..
mryann chapter 4 . 12/28/2017
He really is jealous oh my..
mryann chapter 3 . 12/28/2017
Ohh he reallr had it bad..
mryann chapter 2 . 12/28/2017
Ohh my.. He is so smitten..
mryann chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
Ohh i dont know what will happen next..
EiswolfZero chapter 15 . 7/28/2017
Awesome Story!

Something felt off about it but I can't really put words to it and I obviously still enjoyed the Story enough to Keep reading it! :)

It was interesting and fresh in between everything!