Reviews for End of the Road
ScorplinginTraining chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
This was great and just what I need to help be survive until September!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
oh I just loved this! I live for all of the cutesy waige interactions. very nice read!
LindaP chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
I feel bad for Tim. I really like him a lot. He has been great for the team, but Waige has to happen. Great job.
lookingforthestars chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
Hahaha oh man poor Tim. I like that Paige was so concerned about Ralph, I feel like she would have that exact reaction. And Walter not knowing where to put his hands SO CUTE.
WriterFreak001 chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
"Walter heard a door open. He ignored it. He was busy." BAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was great! :) LOVED IT. :D
waigefanlm chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Love this!
Aquababy58 chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Oh yeah, great writing. :)
MysticalGoddessOfWords chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Wheeeeeee... I loved this! So in character for Walter and Paige all the way up to Paige dumping her purse out frantically worrying about Ralph. Walter has been such and idiot and I can't wait to see him grovel just a little bit... the writers better make him grovel. Nicely done, hun. Thanks for writing it. It's going to be so fun to read all the fics people come with during the hiatus.
Liasonfan75 chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Nice!
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
My favorite thing about these finale fics are all the kissing, Walter ACTUALLY USING THE L WORD AT HER and the awkward Tim encounters. This had all three. I like how all of us focus on how many beds were in the room too because you KNOW he was thinking about that especially after her comment about Tim lying on top of her and Toby reminding Walter Tim is good looking. I'd write more but I'm at work and can't scroll up to see what I've already said. Brilliant, Heidi!