Reviews for Nest Of Love
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 35 . 10/10
Great work! Keep it up and please update soon!
Fia chapter 35 . 10/8
This is amazing! I can’t wait for more chapter’s. I also can’t wait to see the twins again. I bet that’ll be fun!
WyteWolf91 chapter 35 . 10/8
I was so happy when I got the next update for this story! I really like this one and its got a perfect pace for it, not too fast and not too slow though I am impatient for new updates lol but I love it!
Ok I love this book it has been put in my top 5 favorite books can’t wait to read more of it
cullenpotterlover84 chapter 35 . 10/7
That was good! Loved how Snape opened up to Harry to help him. He is truly a softy at heart. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hope the next story is just as entertaining.
mizzrazz72 chapter 35 . 10/7
Harry needs to feel secure than maybe he will relax.
xDarklightx chapter 35 . 10/7
I like it.
Breezabee10 chapter 34 . 9/17
Oh My God I love your story and I love the great storyline that you have going. I hope that you are still writing more chapters for this FanFiction, mainly because I have just finished reading the last chapter of your FanFiction that is up which I only started reading this morning. I love everything about this story and I really hope that you are writing more of it. :D
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 34 . 9/8
Great work! Keep it up and please update soon!
Selena Nyx chapter 10 . 8/29
Is Tom going to be one of Harry's mates?!
PheonixTears589 chapter 1 . 8/27
I love this story sooooooooo much.
cullenpotterlover84 chapter 34 . 8/25
OH! the Dumbledores are gonna cause trouble for poor Harry and his mates. Can't wait to see how much trouble they get into for trying to curcumvent magics ruling.
whyitssodifficult chapter 34 . 8/22
Thanks for updating...
xDarklightx chapter 34 . 8/22
I like it.
fandomsneverdie chapter 33 . 7/1
OOHH, I've been typing randoms words into Harry potter fanfiction Harry... and have come up with a LOT of weird things, but this story is actually really good! There's some actual explanation into why things are the way they are; some authors I've read have really just thrown some things in and just said 'there', and while that's fine and all, it's nice to see some real backstory with everything. It gives the story life. I love the revenge against Dumbles, molly and the youngest, and the twins are being twins lol. I'm glad the other Weasley's aren't in on it. Wow, Harry seems like he's going to have a lot of mates! Not that it's bad, not at all. I think it's rather funny how just when it seems like he's got everyone, someone else pops up lol. I'm super happy that this was updated within the last 6 months, and not longer, and hope you continue this interesting story! Love the cuteness, love the story, and hope to see an update!