Reviews for Nest Of Love
fandomsneverdie chapter 33 . 7/1
OOHH, I've been typing randoms words into Harry potter fanfiction Harry... and have come up with a LOT of weird things, but this story is actually really good! There's some actual explanation into why things are the way they are; some authors I've read have really just thrown some things in and just said 'there', and while that's fine and all, it's nice to see some real backstory with everything. It gives the story life. I love the revenge against Dumbles, molly and the youngest, and the twins are being twins lol. I'm glad the other Weasley's aren't in on it. Wow, Harry seems like he's going to have a lot of mates! Not that it's bad, not at all. I think it's rather funny how just when it seems like he's got everyone, someone else pops up lol. I'm super happy that this was updated within the last 6 months, and not longer, and hope you continue this interesting story! Love the cuteness, love the story, and hope to see an update!
MaKeilah chapter 33 . 4/21
Which male is the alpha dom of harry’s group of courters/mates? Also, i love this story, please continue hope your schooling and motherhood are going alright :)
DaveC chapter 14 . 4/17
Mmmmmmdont like the way it’s going seems to be all male loves. I will still read as it’s a good story. Well done so far.
DaveC chapter 12 . 4/17
Wow
DaveC chapter 11 . 4/17
Give Harry Luna she’s just the right person for him.
DaveC chapter 5 . 4/17
How old is Harry, has grown down, is he am animal now, why is hw sitting in someone’s Lap, does he still have the tail,maybe I’m missing. Something important .
noodledoodledandy chapter 3 . 3/3
Ok I've read this before and now I'm rereading it because I want to understand what's happening so I can get to the updates. One quick thing I recognized though is that the word sadist is used in this chapter and, well, it sounded out of context considering that's a noun describing a person that likes to hurt others, I think the correct word in this case would be saddest, as in very sad. Also when Issy is comforting Harry, she calls him sweaty, meaning he is sweating which also doesn't make sense in the context, the word is sweetie as in a term of endearment. Small typos that in no way detract from the story but I don't know if the author knew they were there or not. Really good story though very cute and sweet.
Nemo Poison chapter 33 . 2/25
Really enjoying this fanfic. Thank you for your hard work.
WyteWolf91 chapter 33 . 2/21
so lol how many mates is he going to end up with and when are the twins going to show up?
Nice dream! Sounded like Harry enjoyed himself. :)
crazyreaderduh chapter 33 . 2/15
I think one or two female doms would be interesting, but I’m more interested to see just how many mate he gets. Is stiles gonna tell harry that the mating chocolate caused is mini heat? And will Harry get a little revenge on Aaron or however you spell his name for not telling him what the chocolate does? Or on stiles for telling him it was okay? And please introduce the twins soon I can hardly wait! Ps love your story I think this is the seventeenth time I’ve read it now.
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 33 . 2/3
Aww, he’s so confused!

Great work! Keep it up and please update soon!
Harry is so cute and innocent. It's good though that F's being explained that sex and masturbation aren't dirty things because many people are taught that they are.
Nice chapter.
mizzrazz72 chapter 33 . 1/20
Harry has a lot to learn
jddmna16 chapter 33 . 1/20
aww of course The Talk hehehe what a wonderful discussion well your character managed it better than i :)