Reviews for Split Personalities
misuky7 chapter 12 . 5/5/2015
I adored this story. Really I thought it was brilliant to have their being separated like that, I loved it. :3
Harry2 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Sounds like we have a split in both Time and Space! The Slayer and the vampire are in Sunnydale, while Elizabeth and William are in London! Sounds like a major headache for everyone.
firedrakegirl chapter 12 . 11/26/2009
Wow! So sweet!
paper0clip chapter 12 . 1/29/2009
That was a very interesting story.
LadyBow8 chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Schizophrenia has NOTHING to do with split personalities.

Why don't you do some research before you put in an illness like that into your story. You look like a dumbass, sorry to say.
katie chapter 12 . 1/30/2005
it was awesome

cant wait for the mini seguel
feistypumpkin chapter 12 . 4/14/2004
luvved this story to the maximum. this was great!
Nova chapter 12 . 2/9/2004
That is not an Epilouge, that is a final chapter that LEADS to and Epilouge. Please fix this, it isn't right to leave it without a proper epilouge.
Nova
rougecrayon chapter 12 . 1/10/2004
Hey! I loved this story! It was so cute! Spuffy always makes me happy! loved it!
ME chapter 12 . 1/8/2004
I luved this fic.
suzanne chapter 12 . 1/5/2004
fantastic! i thought you captured both sides of buffy and spike really well and your dialogue was great. i felt a little confused with why angel needed to be there, but in the end i thought you tied it up very well! rock on and can't wait for midnight snack!
Lae chapter 12 . 1/5/2004
Once again..you have amazed me...MORE! It's good-great...keep it comin'!
MoNiCa chapter 12 . 1/5/2004
Yey! You finished this fic! I really liked it, but the ending was a bit sudden, maybe you could add a bit more on to it? A mini-sequel would be nice, along with something that includes the scooby's reactions. Really great though, I love Spuffy!
Anne Rose chapter 12 . 1/5/2004
Loved that ending, but I want more! I want to see what happens when more of their memories surface. :-D
kate chapter 5 . 12/27/2003
I just love the story, plese go on writing!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »