Reviews for Living Hell
The Button Harlequin chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
O_O Whoa...WTFH? That made me go 'WHHAAAAAATTT? Awesomely well written and freakishly creepy.
JD chapter 7 . 3/29/2010
I knew from chapter two that there where a few gosts involved in this, but you really managed to suprise me white this last creepy, depressing but ultimately very fitting ending.

congratulations
Bakaperson chapter 7 . 7/23/2009
-stares at the screen blankly- A living hell...I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep for awhile...but me being pratically insane, bi-polar, adhd, and a sadistic masochist...add depression and this awsome fic of unholy greatness will cause small issues. I'm kinda laughing like an insane person...good story...
Life of Banishment chapter 4 . 7/2/2009
"a tall mutilated person with a metallic triangular head and a spear in it's hand"

Am I the only one getting the image of Pyramid head from Silent Hill 2? Lol I love this fic so far. I've been having Silent Hill fashbacks most of the time (even though I have yet to play thte 2nd one, I've seen some cutscenes). Lena... Lura.

The scene #2 - /watch?vIaGbsgen44k&featurerelated
Dea Lunae chapter 6 . 11/24/2005
Oh.. well it seems like my review got cut by like 15 lines.. and I don't have time to type it all again.. so summary of my review: I loved it. It's one of those stories that will leave me staying up in bed for a couple of hours thinking about it and different courses it could've taken and all. It's also one of those stories that I wish I haven't read, but also glad I've read because it leaves me benging my head on the desk and wailing 'no' and 'why' but at the same time bouncing in my seat and shaking with apprehension even while I'm reading it and.. well.. guh x_x This is going on my favorites..
Dea Lunae chapter 7 . 11/24/2005
Oh my god.. I stayed up to 1am reading this xD (oops.. I just realized that that sounded as if I wasted my time ._.- I didn't!) but.. now it's going to keep me awake for so loong
Coca-Cola Classic0 chapter 7 . 11/24/2005
I knew this story clicked for a game_ I'm just happy that you got the eye colors right, that makes me so happy(Yay!). Oh, and the story was cute too! Me loved it_
Mare chapter 7 . 10/5/2005
You know, I liked it. Good use of the town of Silent Hill, and of the critters..

I liked the twist about Heero. I actually wasn't really expecting it.. heh.

Good job.
Mare chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Heh.. Sounds like the opening bit of silent hill 2. Neat-o so far, though. I like it.
animeprincess11 chapter 7 . 4/19/2005
Omg I loved this fic! I was literally on the edge of my seat the entire time. I hope your write more in the future! I'll be looking forward to it!
yamie yukyuu chapter 7 . 9/16/2004
holy crap...that was so cool! i mean...it was insanely sad and depressing but...DAMN that kicked so much ass! great job! i really like this!
yamie yukyuu chapter 2 . 9/15/2004
dude! this story kicks ass! it's like...silent hill...only the main character isn't some random...er...30 ish guy and is heero - which makes it cooler XD anyways, great story! -
Destiny Lot chapter 7 . 3/26/2004
Whoa, that was, that was so disturbing. Very well written though. Nice plot twist, didn't see it coming yet it made prefect sense.
Ja ne
Aryahwho is tooo lazy to longin chapter 7 . 12/12/2003
*crying* Oh Gods it's too perfect! *blows nose* I felt like I just played the damn game all over again! *lets her friend read it. She starts crying too* We love it, we really do I swear! We just can't help it, I'm PMS'ing and she's prego. *More sniffles* We love it lots and lots!
Peace,
Aryah and Marli
Unknown critic chapter 4 . 7/14/2003
Holy shit this is fucked up