Reviews for I love you but you love her
hpgrl95 chapter 13 . 9/4/2008
ohh this sounds awsome soo far!

update soon please!

hpgrl95 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
OMG! THAT WAS SO GOD!

-HPGRL95
Nicole chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Hallo my name is Nicole...Im German...This fanfiction is FANTASTIC! MORE MORE and again MORE!

Do you understand my message?:)
Inu's Wife chapter 13 . 3/22/2004
These stories are alright. I mean they have potential but you need to check your spelling and punctuation. I don't know if you weren't able to or you were in a rush typing all thirteen chapters or somebody else typed them for you. But you need to check them before you post them out. I'm not trying to say anything bad I'm just giving you some constructional criticism but other than that it was alright.
Falling Angel chapter 5 . 2/23/2004
Great chap! I'm so going to look for more of your stories. Write more, theyb are good chaps.
Falling Angel chapter 3 . 2/23/2004
I really like what your writing. It is a lot more interesting than the some of the books I read. I love your poetry. It has a lot of depth to it and I should know because I write tones of it[kiding about the whole I should know it all stuff, but I do write a lot of it].
inuyashafan713 chapter 13 . 2/12/2004
cool fanfic please update soon
Minds-Maze chapter 12 . 11/16/2003
no i've reviewed! i want you to continue it! please please! (you'd know me as Rauras_maker or thy_kimi)
Mizu chapter 10 . 10/17/2003
I think it should be blue. And i'm not being biased.
Tameron Millicent chapter 10 . 10/17/2003
I vote for midnight blue.
carrie chapter 12 . 10/17/2003
no continue i want to know how inu reacts tyo what kags looks like now
Minds-Maze chapter 11 . 7/22/2003
i just checked my history today and saw this story. i don't read too many PG-13 stories anymore, but this one i'll make an ecception, that is if you continue. well, if you do, i think Kagome should have silver highlights. that would look really cool! well bye! ;P
Sakrami'sAngel chapter 10 . 7/12/2003
You could have kags hair have lime green streaks. They would show, stand out, and look cool. I like her new look. I'm getting sick of the stupid flimsy uniform. I mean amagian the view moroku gets when she runs or jumps or fights or sits or really does anything very active. Your spelling is actually worse than mine. that is a very majore acomplisment. interesting story. Kag should get over inu and fall for someone else. Like Fluffy-sama or something. Inu is an idiot. She sould like leave the group and get trained and get really strong. She should be the 1 to kill that bastard naraku and send kikiyo to hell for good. God ki is such a conplete bitch! Ja ne!
bebebaby chapter 9 . 7/10/2003
ah what did he see whta did he see? please please please update as soon as u can!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »