Reviews for Between You
izzycat6 chapter 9 . 1/7/2017
Loved it.
J.D. RavenMoore chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
Okay, now, all of them were great, but that last one made me piss myself. I love it!
LuckyLucyyy chapter 4 . 9/7/2016
I like that you used that movie for this chapter! I personally love stardust and use to watch it all the time! Reading this made me very happy!
fswgfsdgffsdg chapter 7 . 7/26/2016
Oh my god XD
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 9 . 6/22/2016
Omg Lucy haha that's what you get!... but there wouldn't be a complain if there was a sequel haha
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 2 . 6/21/2016
Holy cow this is actually pretty cool! I would love to see another story about this crossover! :D
Guest chapter 3 . 6/17/2016
This was really lovely.
emareyes87 chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Hello there, Koa-chan. So nice to be reading your fics again!It feels like ages since I've read your CG(Clu-Clu) fics. This really is a refreshing comeback for me in fanfic universe. Keep it coming!
BookProf101 chapter 6 . 4/30/2016
I read Swordspoint and while ago and ASDFGHJKL. It's SO NICE to see someone else knows about Ellen Kushner! Riverside FT was GREAT :)
Ryuoujin chapter 9 . 4/28/2016
It seems NINO writers are getting more creative when it comes to downgrading NaLu in a compelling way... I truly dislike it :(
StormyKnight39 chapter 9 . 4/28/2016
I really liked all of these AUs, but absolutely love chapter 9! I was laughing so loud at the end of it because of the revenge! Loved this and so adding it to favorites! Keep up the great stories!