Reviews for Light of the Snow Red Village
Dragon VS Phoenix chapter 37 . 2/6
Just to ask but, why have we yet to see Jin'ei, dispite him appearing later he WAS employed by Kanryuu.
SomebodyLost chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
This is a very beautiful fic. I don't know why this doesn't have many faves.

That said, I love your changes, the character developments. They're all reasonable and believable. Kenshin's attitude in particular, is awesomely mature. I can see that having a child in his journeys is a positive influence.

I also am split at letting the Onibawanshu alive. It's gonna be challenging now on how things will turn out, heh. But I do agree that something had to be changed so that Hikari's presence can be significant or else the fic will be like canon plus a simple tag along OC.

I love Kenshin's interactions with his daughter and his struggles,his thoughts, etc. Hikari is also a very good OC, and it makes sense that she has a mixed style of fighting. Hard to predict, heehee. I wonder what Hiko will say when he meets her? My baka deshi reproduced! Lol, and it turns out that Hiko is more amenable to Kenshin's annoyance,lol. Ah, embarassing stories about her dad !

Anyhoo, I'm anticipating this fic. I hope you do finish this - it's an excellent fic. Well written, logically sound, has a nice balance in humor, dramangst, friendship, and family feels. This captures the essence of Kenshin's journey to forgiving himself and beyond.

Hope you at least reply back. :D
SomebodyLost chapter 37 . 8/4/2013
Wah, it's 2013 and still not updating.

Thanks though, for writing this!
Tamuril2 chapter 37 . 7/25/2013
*splutters* You don’t own Rurouni Kenshin? *slumps* Great, there go my plans of buying! *pouts* And I had all the paperwork, money, and bribes all worked out too…*shrugs* Oh well, better luck next time, no? *Yahiko appears* *Tam gulps* Uhhh, Yahiko, what’re you doing here? Shouldn’t you be in the story? *Yahiko folds his arms across his chest* *Tam gulps again* Y-Yahiko? *Yahiko stomps over* You’re wasting Akai’s time, you know. *Tam gets amd* Why you…I’ll have you know I was getting ready to review this story before you so rudely barged in! *Yahiko snorts* Sounded more like you were ranting again. *Tam glares* I do not rant! *Yahiko smirks* Do to. *Tam growls, then sweetly smiles at Akai* Will you excuse us for a moment, please? *tackles Yahiko and drags him off screen* *Yahiko is heard protesting* Hey, lemme go, you hag! *Tam screetches* Who’re you calling hag, punk! *revieweres hear Yahiko laugh* If the shoe fits…*a whamp is heard* Oh, there’s a show all right and it fits just nicely with your head! *Tam comes back out and politely sits infront of the screen again* Sorry about that. Yahiko won’t be bothering us for a while now, so I can review. *pulls out list* Achem….

1)*squeals* Kenshin! *glomps said character* I love you, Kenshin. *calms herself* Now, now, Tam, you mustn’t lose yourself on the first review…*smirks* Yeah, I’ll wait until the second one, get youused to me first. *laughs* Okay, joking aside, I really do love how you’ve written Kenshin in this piece. So sweet, and volnerable, and kind, and dangerous. The fact that he has a daughter? *sighs* Perfection….

2)The plotline is incredible. *stuggleto keep from fangirling out* Mmmmm. Mmmmmm. *fails epically* GAHHHH! I can’t help myself. It’s just so awesome! I mean, all that angst! So much guilt over what he’s done. The way he protects his daughter. *smiles* And the way you describe his fighting. *gushes fangirlness* Oooo, it’s just too good. And Sano, and Kaoru, and all the rest? *melts into a pool of contentedness* Ahh, now that’s just the icing on the cake.

*sighs* I could go on forever singing the praises of this story, but *gives another sigh* I don’t think FF has a review box that large…yet….*searches through her review bag of tricks* Now where’d I put that…AHA! *pulls out chocolate Kenshin-shaped lolly* Here, for you, to thank you for such wonderful chapters…*Yahiko snorts off screen* Shut it ,Yahiko, don’t make me come over there…*smiles sweetly again* It’s also hoping you’ll update this real soon. *settles in* Here’s hoping…*hands over the chocolate*

Tamuril2
Dragon-of-Chaos chapter 37 . 6/14/2013
you have got to update if you ever come back on fanfic
Inara Seraph chapter 37 . 10/17/2012
This is a great AU.
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 37 . 6/1/2012
This was really awesome! I love it! But, I kinda want to see your answer on my question...Are you planning to make Kenshin fall in love with Kaoru? Cuae I don't think that it's needed. A friendship is ok for me with the two of them. It's not like I hate Kaoru or something, it's just that I think that since this story is about Kenshin and Tomoe, I don't think that you should include KenshinxKaoru Though if that is what you want, I have no complains about it, I was merely stating my opinion.

For me, I really like Kenshin and Hikari's adventures as a rorouni before they went to Tokyo. Great job. But, I really would like to see the family fluff between Hikari and Kenshin. :)

I love the plot and every chapter is really worth reading. You put explanations in every chapter and for that, I'm glad cause that makes everything clearer. Keep up the good work and I hope you update soon
Citsimsan chapter 37 . 5/9/2012
It's a pity that this seems to be a dead fic, because it's a breathtaking piece. It also reminds me of Lone Wolf and Cub, one of my favourite mangas.

I hope you continue some day this amazing story, If not, thank you for many hours of reading pleasure.
Freehawk chapter 13 . 10/30/2011
such an excellent fanfic. Keep up the good work!
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 37 . 10/29/2011
this story is beyond incredible. Please, please, PLEEEAASSSEEE continue it?
Grevane chapter 37 . 5/7/2011
Such a great story, Its a shame you had to stop it. Its neat to see how the presence of an innocent face can change people's actions.

Hope you're having fun with whatever you're doing now, and don't be afraid to toss up some short chapters if you regain an interest!
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 37 . 4/9/2011
Wah! This was an awesome story! Yeah, loved the concept of what would have changed if Kenshin had something to tie him down. Your Kenshin seems more reminiscent of the Kenshin from the Bakumatsu than the Kenshin from the canon. I like this one a lot, but I can't help but miss the wandering swordsman that acted like a clueless idot... Oh well, at least we got Hikari in exchange for that.
Beloved Daughter chapter 37 . 12/19/2009
I absolutely LOVE your story! I do wish that you would continue working on this story though.

I also would absolutely LOVE to see what would happen if Hikari ever met Kenshin's sensei...
Sonia120462 chapter 37 . 9/12/2009
rele good! update!
kenkao.inukags chapter 19 . 6/17/2009
I loved the #4 omake... so funny!