Reviews for Light of the Snow Red Village
Citsimsan chapter 37 . 5/9/2012
It's a pity that this seems to be a dead fic, because it's a breathtaking piece. It also reminds me of Lone Wolf and Cub, one of my favourite mangas.

I hope you continue some day this amazing story, If not, thank you for many hours of reading pleasure.
Freehawk chapter 13 . 10/30/2011
such an excellent fanfic. Keep up the good work!
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 37 . 10/29/2011
this story is beyond incredible. Please, please, PLEEEAASSSEEE continue it?
Grevane chapter 37 . 5/7/2011
Such a great story, Its a shame you had to stop it. Its neat to see how the presence of an innocent face can change people's actions.

Hope you're having fun with whatever you're doing now, and don't be afraid to toss up some short chapters if you regain an interest!
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 37 . 4/9/2011
Wah! This was an awesome story! Yeah, loved the concept of what would have changed if Kenshin had something to tie him down. Your Kenshin seems more reminiscent of the Kenshin from the Bakumatsu than the Kenshin from the canon. I like this one a lot, but I can't help but miss the wandering swordsman that acted like a clueless idot... Oh well, at least we got Hikari in exchange for that.
Beloved Daughter chapter 37 . 12/19/2009
I absolutely LOVE your story! I do wish that you would continue working on this story though.

I also would absolutely LOVE to see what would happen if Hikari ever met Kenshin's sensei...
Sonia120462 chapter 37 . 9/12/2009
rele good! update!
kenkao.inukags chapter 19 . 6/17/2009
I loved the #4 omake... so funny!
kenkao.inukags chapter 7 . 6/17/2009
I really like this story, I'm just sad that it's been left unfinished... although it's unlikely, I hope you continue it eventually.
Blue-Huntress chapter 30 . 4/9/2009
what the hell? why did u stop writing? r u crazy? this story is awesome! why?
Tantousha chapter 37 . 3/18/2009
Oh my goodness! I know it must seem like its been forever but you must finish this story! It is so good, i love how it creates a totally new component to Kenshin! Please finish it!
thelazyreader chapter 37 . 1/29/2009
Hm...now that I think about it Kaoru is only 6 years older than Hikari; she and Kenshin have quite the age difference(even more when you consider that Kenshin's mental age is that of a man in his 40s). I suppose it wouldn't be unusual in those days for men to marry girls half their age though. But it'd be awkward for her to try to be a surrogate mother for Hikari, so definitely an older sister.
otakuusa chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
hai hai!
pikajay chapter 37 . 11/7/2008
A-KA-I-KI-TSU-NE! Why, may I ask, has this story not been updated in ... (goes back and checks) in flippin' two years! You can't be serious! This is, after all, one of the most heart-warming stories I've ever read!

Kenshin/Tomoe is my favourite couple and I was seriously jumping for joy when you twisted it around for her to at least live for another four years. And Hikari is simply adorable! If only my sister was also like that ... (she's nine as well). Oh well ... beggars can't be choosers.

I was wondering, if Tomoe didn't die during that scene on the mountain (or was it a forest?), does that mean Enishi can't accuse Kenshin of killing his sister if he never witnessed it? And the last time Enishi saw Tomoe, she was alive and not bleeding in the arms of her killer/husband. Hmm ...

And then we have those ninjas ... if Kenshin (and now Hikari) meets ... err, what's that girl's name again? Masoi? Masao? Something like that. As I was saying, if they meet her during their trip from Tokyo to Kyoto, would Kenshin be more willing to tell her what happened to the her friends, since he wouldn't be held back by the guilt of four of the five being dead and the last on a crazed quest to be stronger?

Well, I do have a lot more to say, but I'll say them the next time you update ... if you update. There wouldn't be much point to my review if you're going to abandon the story.

Hope to see you soon!
Greysh chapter 37 . 10/6/2008
I like the fic :) I liked the last few chapters a lot. But I am very sad that you burned down the dojo! That's just so sad... I hope that you will update soon.
499 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »