Reviews for Light of the Snow Red Village
chemiczen chapter 4 . 3/28/2016
Troll fic. What a waste of time.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
Please update this soon.
Guest chapter 37 . 10/2/2015
Holy shit. This hasn't been updated since 2006?!
erica.phoenix16 chapter 37 . 9/19/2015
Why haven't you updated this story? IT'S AMAZING!

The interactions between Kenshin and Hikari are so cute!

Hikari seems just how a real little girl would act and Kenshin is so much more mature.

How could you leave us with this cliffhanger? What happens next?

I would also like to see how the Kyoto and Jinchu plays out with Hikari. A part of hopes that if Shishio and Enishi capture her, Hikari would use her kendo training and try to escape.

If you start updating this story again, I'll be looking forward to how Hikari and Enishi would interact with each other.

Anyway, please update this.
TOSoldtimer chapter 37 . 4/4/2015
I do hope you decide to continue this epic tale someday. Thanks for a great read!
TOSoldtimer chapter 27 . 4/3/2015
I liked your battle better than the one in the 2012 live action movie.
TOSoldtimer chapter 7 . 4/3/2015
Beautiful, lyrical chapter. I can really see a struggling, teenage parent here.
Dragon VS Phoenix chapter 36 . 9/20/2014
Lol i'm feeling like a hypocrite for asking this consider that i have yet to update my own stuff but anyway, are you going to update this story anytime soon?

Had already reviewed the last chapter.
MsNoName13 chapter 37 . 9/9/2014
Truly a great story, it's thoughtful and unique and I love how you portray Kenshin. I honestly wish he acted more like this in the series as opposed to the Rurouni facade.
I'm sad that this hasn't been updated in so long...
It is a well written story and though I know it most likely will not happen, I eagerly await the day when you will choose to contunue this.
Guest chapter 37 . 6/20/2014
It's a good story and you write it well. It's already long and it would take even longer to finish, but you've done good. :)
dispassioneight chapter 21 . 6/20/2014
Woo, finally meeting Kaoru! And believably heading out to Tokyo.
MangamanZX chapter 37 . 5/24/2014
Hikari seems like a nice addition to the cast... I like her snarky comments, and how she gets her childhood back :)
Dragon VS Phoenix chapter 37 . 2/6/2014
Just to ask but, why have we yet to see Jin'ei, dispite him appearing later he WAS employed by Kanryuu.
SomebodyLost chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
This is a very beautiful fic. I don't know why this doesn't have many faves.

That said, I love your changes, the character developments. They're all reasonable and believable. Kenshin's attitude in particular, is awesomely mature. I can see that having a child in his journeys is a positive influence.

I also am split at letting the Onibawanshu alive. It's gonna be challenging now on how things will turn out, heh. But I do agree that something had to be changed so that Hikari's presence can be significant or else the fic will be like canon plus a simple tag along OC.

I love Kenshin's interactions with his daughter and his struggles,his thoughts, etc. Hikari is also a very good OC, and it makes sense that she has a mixed style of fighting. Hard to predict, heehee. I wonder what Hiko will say when he meets her? My baka deshi reproduced! Lol, and it turns out that Hiko is more amenable to Kenshin's annoyance,lol. Ah, embarassing stories about her dad !

Anyhoo, I'm anticipating this fic. I hope you do finish this - it's an excellent fic. Well written, logically sound, has a nice balance in humor, dramangst, friendship, and family feels. This captures the essence of Kenshin's journey to forgiving himself and beyond.

Hope you at least reply back. :D
SomebodyLost chapter 37 . 8/4/2013
Wah, it's 2013 and still not updating.

Thanks though, for writing this!
518 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »