Reviews for Light of the Snow Red Village
TOSoldtimer chapter 27 . 4/3/2015
I liked your battle better than the one in the 2012 live action movie.
TOSoldtimer chapter 7 . 4/3/2015
Beautiful, lyrical chapter. I can really see a struggling, teenage parent here.
Dragon VS Phoenix chapter 36 . 9/20/2014
Lol i'm feeling like a hypocrite for asking this consider that i have yet to update my own stuff but anyway, are you going to update this story anytime soon?

Had already reviewed the last chapter.
MsNoName13 chapter 37 . 9/9/2014
Truly a great story, it's thoughtful and unique and I love how you portray Kenshin. I honestly wish he acted more like this in the series as opposed to the Rurouni facade.
I'm sad that this hasn't been updated in so long...
It is a well written story and though I know it most likely will not happen, I eagerly await the day when you will choose to contunue this.
Guest chapter 37 . 6/20/2014
It's a good story and you write it well. It's already long and it would take even longer to finish, but you've done good. :)
dispassioneight chapter 21 . 6/20/2014
Woo, finally meeting Kaoru! And believably heading out to Tokyo.
MangamanZX chapter 37 . 5/24/2014
Hikari seems like a nice addition to the cast... I like her snarky comments, and how she gets her childhood back :)
Dragon VS Phoenix chapter 37 . 2/6/2014
Just to ask but, why have we yet to see Jin'ei, dispite him appearing later he WAS employed by Kanryuu.
SomebodyLost chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
This is a very beautiful fic. I don't know why this doesn't have many faves.

That said, I love your changes, the character developments. They're all reasonable and believable. Kenshin's attitude in particular, is awesomely mature. I can see that having a child in his journeys is a positive influence.

I also am split at letting the Onibawanshu alive. It's gonna be challenging now on how things will turn out, heh. But I do agree that something had to be changed so that Hikari's presence can be significant or else the fic will be like canon plus a simple tag along OC.

I love Kenshin's interactions with his daughter and his struggles,his thoughts, etc. Hikari is also a very good OC, and it makes sense that she has a mixed style of fighting. Hard to predict, heehee. I wonder what Hiko will say when he meets her? My baka deshi reproduced! Lol, and it turns out that Hiko is more amenable to Kenshin's annoyance,lol. Ah, embarassing stories about her dad !

Anyhoo, I'm anticipating this fic. I hope you do finish this - it's an excellent fic. Well written, logically sound, has a nice balance in humor, dramangst, friendship, and family feels. This captures the essence of Kenshin's journey to forgiving himself and beyond.

Hope you at least reply back. :D
SomebodyLost chapter 37 . 8/4/2013
Wah, it's 2013 and still not updating.

Thanks though, for writing this!
Tamuril2 chapter 37 . 7/25/2013
*splutters* You don’t own Rurouni Kenshin? *slumps* Great, there go my plans of buying! *pouts* And I had all the paperwork, money, and bribes all worked out too…*shrugs* Oh well, better luck next time, no? *Yahiko appears* *Tam gulps* Uhhh, Yahiko, what’re you doing here? Shouldn’t you be in the story? *Yahiko folds his arms across his chest* *Tam gulps again* Y-Yahiko? *Yahiko stomps over* You’re wasting Akai’s time, you know. *Tam gets amd* Why you…I’ll have you know I was getting ready to review this story before you so rudely barged in! *Yahiko snorts* Sounded more like you were ranting again. *Tam glares* I do not rant! *Yahiko smirks* Do to. *Tam growls, then sweetly smiles at Akai* Will you excuse us for a moment, please? *tackles Yahiko and drags him off screen* *Yahiko is heard protesting* Hey, lemme go, you hag! *Tam screetches* Who’re you calling hag, punk! *revieweres hear Yahiko laugh* If the shoe fits…*a whamp is heard* Oh, there’s a show all right and it fits just nicely with your head! *Tam comes back out and politely sits infront of the screen again* Sorry about that. Yahiko won’t be bothering us for a while now, so I can review. *pulls out list* Achem….

1)*squeals* Kenshin! *glomps said character* I love you, Kenshin. *calms herself* Now, now, Tam, you mustn’t lose yourself on the first review…*smirks* Yeah, I’ll wait until the second one, get youused to me first. *laughs* Okay, joking aside, I really do love how you’ve written Kenshin in this piece. So sweet, and volnerable, and kind, and dangerous. The fact that he has a daughter? *sighs* Perfection….

2)The plotline is incredible. *stuggleto keep from fangirling out* Mmmmm. Mmmmmm. *fails epically* GAHHHH! I can’t help myself. It’s just so awesome! I mean, all that angst! So much guilt over what he’s done. The way he protects his daughter. *smiles* And the way you describe his fighting. *gushes fangirlness* Oooo, it’s just too good. And Sano, and Kaoru, and all the rest? *melts into a pool of contentedness* Ahh, now that’s just the icing on the cake.

*sighs* I could go on forever singing the praises of this story, but *gives another sigh* I don’t think FF has a review box that large…yet….*searches through her review bag of tricks* Now where’d I put that…AHA! *pulls out chocolate Kenshin-shaped lolly* Here, for you, to thank you for such wonderful chapters…*Yahiko snorts off screen* Shut it ,Yahiko, don’t make me come over there…*smiles sweetly again* It’s also hoping you’ll update this real soon. *settles in* Here’s hoping…*hands over the chocolate*

Tamuril2
Dragon-of-Chaos chapter 37 . 6/14/2013
you have got to update if you ever come back on fanfic
Inara Seraph chapter 37 . 10/17/2012
This is a great AU.
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 37 . 6/1/2012
This was really awesome! I love it! But, I kinda want to see your answer on my question...Are you planning to make Kenshin fall in love with Kaoru? Cuae I don't think that it's needed. A friendship is ok for me with the two of them. It's not like I hate Kaoru or something, it's just that I think that since this story is about Kenshin and Tomoe, I don't think that you should include KenshinxKaoru Though if that is what you want, I have no complains about it, I was merely stating my opinion.

For me, I really like Kenshin and Hikari's adventures as a rorouni before they went to Tokyo. Great job. But, I really would like to see the family fluff between Hikari and Kenshin. :)

I love the plot and every chapter is really worth reading. You put explanations in every chapter and for that, I'm glad cause that makes everything clearer. Keep up the good work and I hope you update soon
Citsimsan chapter 37 . 5/9/2012
It's a pity that this seems to be a dead fic, because it's a breathtaking piece. It also reminds me of Lone Wolf and Cub, one of my favourite mangas.

I hope you continue some day this amazing story, If not, thank you for many hours of reading pleasure.
513 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »