Reviews for Light of the Snow Red Village
Stiehl chapter 37 . 6/24/2008
Well, I do hope you haven't forgotten about this story. It would be nice if you could update this soon. That said, well written, a bit too much Japanese in the beginning for most people. Some people - not me, I know enough Japanese to at least guess what was being said - but a lot of people aren't as anime-obsessed as me, so it was a good decision you made when you cut down on the Japanese. Overall, it's an interesting premise, to see how having a daughter would influence Kenshin's decisions, and to see his life for the 10 years in between his life as Battousai and him meeting the Kenshingumi for the first time. So, again, update please. Come on. I asked nicely. Haha! Later!
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 37 . 5/1/2008
Wow! Even though it's been a long time since an update i am sending a review anyway because ireally enjoyed this story! Kenshin/Tomoe is my favourite character and even though I hate Karou you made her a bit likable here ) And hikari is just adorable! *-* loved the plot and the way you subtly changed Kenshin too! I really hope you continue it someday!

Hells
Xoroth chapter 37 . 3/30/2008
Great story so far, can't wait to see what's next.
IVIaedhros chapter 37 . 11/16/2007
Really an amazing effort on your part. You've quite effectively rewritten the entire series and I'm kind of amazed that I haven't noticed this yet. I look forward to the eventual continuation of this wonderful fic'...though why you had to include The Wind Master(TM)...oi.
Sword on Fire chapter 8 . 10/9/2007
The ending part was so SAD! And so SWEET! I wanted to cry!

No, seriously, I really thought I was going to for a sec.

Seriously lovin' this story, here! Kenshin is great, and I absolutely ADORE Hikari.
cleoclaudia chapter 37 . 2/9/2007
Alright i gotta be honest and i love this fic and i really like all the details about the time and the manga stuff and that, but really, if you keep following the manga time line, you'll NEVER end this fic, cuz yeah there's alot of thing that happens and i mean even if u take the most important fights and facts, you should be a lil more creative and hm i dont know make something yours from the beggining, to have succes u dont need to follow the manga you know? cause you're writting it's good, the base of the story is good and people like the personalities of your chars, so i dont see the big deal, so light me up about like if you're going to write it all, or what? Cause im gonna start college soon andi hoped to end this fic before that.

I wish you good luck with it. And i hope i havent offended you in anything cuz i didnt meaned to, k?

Ja ne
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 37 . 12/26/2006
I like how Kenshin's more serious in your story than in the anime. I also love how he and Hikari are so protective of each other. I can't wait for your versions of the Kyoto and Jinchuu arcs.
Kasuga-sempai chapter 37 . 9/3/2006
Eh? You updated this fic? Wow, it has been a long while :).

It was just a pure coincidence I stumbled into this fic again after two years. You may call it "fate", I guess ;). Well, I noticed that this last update was like 6 months ago. I just hope you won't abandon it. See you :)
bubblygoo chapter 37 . 8/28/2006
(I read this fic on Kenshin is definitely different, and yet still the same. He swears! 0.o LOL, I still can't really believe it. Little Hikari is quite adorable. If Kenshin and Kaoru do take their friendship to the next level, she'd make an interesting older sister. Good luck with finding your muse again.
AzureSky123 chapter 37 . 7/30/2006
Excellent story. Keep up the good work.
MINEY chapter 27 . 7/11/2006
Yay! Another random omake with Vash!

Anyway, still a great story, and you've really nailed the characters. :)
MINEY chapter 19 . 7/10/2006
I really love your fanfic! You write well, and your fanfic's plot is intriguing.

I love the Random Omake #4; Kenshin and Vash have a lot in common, with the whole vow not to kill thing, and their personalities. :)
Someguy chapter 37 . 6/29/2006
Yay for patience. Good story.
ruruken15 chapter 37 . 6/19/2006
LOVE THE STORY SO FAR! Hikari is Graet! Just like i would think Kenshin's daughter would be! And i like how you blended ur story line with the Manga/ANime story line! Awesome! the Raijuta (sp?) arc is a fun one to mess with, particularly since there are so many factors that could be changed! I hope you can update soon!
Pawn'sVictory chapter 37 . 6/7/2006
Wow, didnt even think of the fact that he could take her sign. Was just kinda going around in lala land thinking that he'd have to face her at her own place to do that. Urgh, cant believe i thought like that and still missed it.

This is an teresting change to the timeline, I'd love to see how you work the rest of the story.
499 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »