Reviews for Light of the Snow Red Village
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 8 . 1/26/2003
Maa, it's okay if you don't understand me, I'm just weird

Anyways, this chapter was great, and Hikari was cute too

Hopefully, Kenshin and Hikari will be fine

Update soon!
chelle815 chapter 7 . 1/25/2003
hello _ my friend lee *your beta reader* sent me here...and i must say that i absolutely love it so far...

i feel so bad for kenshin though, i thought he was actually going to be happy *with* tomoe, and then she died...( but i really liked this chapter..it was especially cute with the maple leaf story and the story of the stars...and i may have missed it in reading *sorry* but how old is hikari supposed to be in this chapter?

oh! and i like mitsuyo-dono's character, bc kenshin never had a *mother* figure and you adding her in and helping him along the way was a nice touch. _

but i really can't wait to read more _ hehe *has a new story to add to her favorites* hope to see an update soon, and keep up the wonderful work!

-chelle
ReAcH chapter 8 . 1/25/2003
Beautiful. Kenshin is so lovable. Hikari loves him so much and she's so understanding. I loved evey scene you made, hope Kenshin will be cured soon. Good luck with the next chapter! Hope to see it soon! -
ReAcH chapter 7 . 1/24/2003
The chapters this time were so heart-warming, especially the scenes of Kenshin with Hikari. They were so sweet. I also like the scene with the stars. Hikari's innocence was just the perfect cure for Kenshin's troubled soul. I like the way you write and the time you update. Hope you keep it up! Good luck with the next chapter!
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 7 . 1/23/2003
That was terribly cute...seriously

I love that! *grins*
Naomi chapter 7 . 1/23/2003
I read the story on your site and I think it's beautifylly written. I think everyone who's read should at least review. This is so sad yet so refreshing at the same time. If only Kenji was as nice of a son as Hikari is of a daughter. It's so nice to here about a close relationship as they have. I seriously hope the you write and post the Tokyo chapter soon though after looking at the length of those chapters, I'm not so sure. One chapter took me at least an hour or more to read. How you manage to write on much from one chapter, I'll never know. I think I've fallen in love with this wonderful heart-warming yet at the same time heart-wrenching story. I'm definaetly going to post this on my site (once I decide to write all that annoying html). This certainly deserves a place of honor. Please keep writing. I love your stories. They're absolutely wonderful.

miles of smiles,

Naomi
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 5 . 1/23/2003
Just don't get a K/T fic out of here...It won't be right...for some reason p
ReAcH chapter 5 . 1/23/2003
it's so sad how Tomoe had to die, but still the story's good. Keep it up! Hope u update soon! -
Sabbie chapter 5 . 1/22/2003
wow.,...

its great. you need to work on your description but its really great! i cant find that fic you sez youre inspired tho. Could you write me an e-mail?() where can i find it?
Blueraingurl chapter 3 . 1/22/2003
i thought kenshin had really disappeared ( sniff. . . but he didnt ) thank you so much. This whole fic flowed smoothly and it was nice reading a new perspective for their relationship. I hope you will continue to write more on Tomoe/Kenshin because it was realistic and beautiful.

I think this was the ending too, right? Well, if it is ...please go write more! keke, thanks for posting your fic.
Blueraingurl chapter 2 . 1/22/2003
poor kenshin- his struggle between battousai and himself. . . i like your interaction between the characters
Blueraingurl chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
this is a nice beginning ) and nice details
ReAcH chapter 3 . 1/22/2003
I'm so happy more and more writers are writing for Kenshin and Tomoe. The story's good, i enjoyed reading it. Wait, is it the end of the story? If so, i hope you'll write an epilogue.- Anyway, hope, you'll write more KT fics!
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
Well, update soon and I want to see where this is going
Naomi chapter 3 . 1/21/2003
So many updates in one day. I love the story. Please keep on writing.

miles of smiles,