Reviews for Light of the Snow Red Village
Crazy Girl Person chapter 9 . 1/27/2003
Thanks for your reviews on "I Wish" and "A butt is for what?". I'm glad my random story brought you such amusement in your time of boredom.

Another great chapter. I'm loving every word of it. Glad Ken-san was able to help the ice queen, man I was really starting to hate her! So, will Kenshin eventually wander to Tokyo? I'd like to see Kaoru's reaction to meeting the rurouni with his daughter.

There's more I wanna say about this chapter, but I can't really think of it at the moment. When I do I'll review one of the earlier chapters. BTW, that telekinetic vortex shall not be long for this world. Blasted device!

Thanks again for not being a non-reviewing person!
chelle815 chapter 9 . 1/27/2003
hi agains

yes, lee spread the joy..._ oh i especially liked this chapter, because even though hikari's supposed to be proper and *ladylike*, kenshin would much rather have hikari be carefree..and i like how you've done that, bc kids are supposed to just enjoy life and not worry about *what to do and not to do*..

this chapter reminded me of this one time when i was at church and there was this cute lil boy *about 2yrs. old* and he was just all smilin n talkin to me..but there was this lady behind me who said something like *that boys mother needs to tell that lil boy to quit smilin and pay attention* the boys mom heard her, and didn't stop her son from talkin/laughin with me...

hehe anyways, long story there _ had to share it though...hope to see more again soon )

-chelle
ReAcH chapter 9 . 1/27/2003
You just don't know how much I've been through just to review this fic! Good thing it's worth all the effort. I was supposed to review the chapter this morning but i have to go to school. Anyway, the way you're building the interactions are quite dialogues and situations truly builds and strengthens the relationship of the father and daughter. Will Hikari be holding a sword? I don't know only you can answer. Hope to see your next chapter soon!
larisa chapter 9 . 1/27/2003
Hi, I'd just like to say I think you've got a good story here. It's refreshing, a nice change from the usual plotlines and scenes. The storyline and characterizations seem so well thought-out, and I like how your sentences flow so simply and appropriately, neither verbose nor abrupt. I'm just having a little trouble with the paragraph spacings though...I think I've gotten too used to the double spacing used by a lot of stories, or maybe it's just my tired old eyes. :) Keep up the good work!
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 9 . 1/26/2003
get along perfectly? Whee! Another weird friend! lol

Update soon, love it!
Blueraingurl chapter 8 . 1/26/2003
You Wrote:

Blueraingurl: I'm always liked the conflict between Kenshin and Battousai... not to mention that Kenshin (as Battousai) is my favourite character, so I write about him as much as I can.

oro? did i write that? I cant honestly remeber but I have to agree with you, I totally love BATTOUSAI- I dont mean his killing and stuff, but his inner turmoil, his innocence, his fighting technique, he is just incredible...

but anyways, I am curious though, are you a fan of Tomoe/Kenshin? (just curious-but you still killed her WAI!-)

anyways, sorrie, I'm not weird I swear. Your attention to detail is great. Best wishes completing this fic.
Blueraingurl chapter 7 . 1/26/2003
the bedtime story was very sweet...

'Will you smile for me, as well as our child?'

YES, she will smile over you Kenshin ...
Blueraingurl chapter 6 . 1/26/2003
"But, when a child is learning how to speak, she must first hear words to echo. So, in reality, our first lesson is teaching *you* to speak."

hehe, i like Mitsuyo. SHe's very insightful
Blueraingurl chapter 5 . 1/26/2003
'Hikari... I will never leave you alone...'

it was very sweet- i already love the child because she has a soothing effect on Kenshin/Battousai! reminds me of Tomoe and Kenshin-haha, because Hikari is their child *sweat drop*
Blueraingurl chapter 4 . 1/26/2003
so chapter 3 wasnt the end but you made TOMOE DIE (... how could you ( please have her come back? pretty please? begging you...
Crazy Girl Person chapter 8 . 1/26/2003
Dude, this story is GOOD! One of the most original things I've read. A very good 'what if' story revolving around Kenshin and Tomoe. I'm very shocked that this story did not get the many review it deserves. It's all those non-reviewing people. Damn you non-reviewing people! ::shakes fist:: I'll get you one day! There is no escape!

I almost wrote a story about Kenshin having a daughter named Hikari. You took my idea, didn't you? DIDN'T YOU! j/k Anyway, this story is great and one of my favorites. I was always curious about Kenshin's wandering days and to have him wander with his daughter is one of the best ideas I've seen. You won't have him die, will you? That won't be cool.

Anyway, great story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. Please update ASAP!
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 8 . 1/26/2003
Maa, it's okay if you don't understand me, I'm just weird

Anyways, this chapter was great, and Hikari was cute too

Hopefully, Kenshin and Hikari will be fine

Update soon!
chelle815 chapter 7 . 1/25/2003
hello _ my friend lee *your beta reader* sent me here...and i must say that i absolutely love it so far...

i feel so bad for kenshin though, i thought he was actually going to be happy *with* tomoe, and then she died...( but i really liked this chapter..it was especially cute with the maple leaf story and the story of the stars...and i may have missed it in reading *sorry* but how old is hikari supposed to be in this chapter?

oh! and i like mitsuyo-dono's character, bc kenshin never had a *mother* figure and you adding her in and helping him along the way was a nice touch. _

but i really can't wait to read more _ hehe *has a new story to add to her favorites* hope to see an update soon, and keep up the wonderful work!

-chelle
ReAcH chapter 8 . 1/25/2003
Beautiful. Kenshin is so lovable. Hikari loves him so much and she's so understanding. I loved evey scene you made, hope Kenshin will be cured soon. Good luck with the next chapter! Hope to see it soon! -
ReAcH chapter 7 . 1/24/2003
The chapters this time were so heart-warming, especially the scenes of Kenshin with Hikari. They were so sweet. I also like the scene with the stars. Hikari's innocence was just the perfect cure for Kenshin's troubled soul. I like the way you write and the time you update. Hope you keep it up! Good luck with the next chapter!
510 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 Next »