Reviews for Light of the Snow Red Village
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 11 . 1/28/2003
Ah...Why did that guy have to be such a stupid spoiled brat? *Whacks on his head*

Aaaaaaanyways, update soon! *huggles* thanks for writing such a great story!
ReAcH chapter 10 . 1/28/2003
the date of updating was like whooosh... it's os fast and i'm so glad that you constantly update each and every chapter. - Kenshin is so wonderful! And time really passes by quickly, Hikari's already 8! The scene between Shinzo, GAtsu and Kenshin was superb, i love how Kenshin handled the situation. i hope Hikari would learn more great techniques, and i noticed that as Hikari grows older, her love and concern for her father also grows! She's just adorable! Good luck with the other upcoming chapters! See yah soon!
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 10 . 1/27/2003
Ah, I'm guessing that someone's going to find out that Kenshin's Battousai soon p

Update soon! Love it!
Maeniel chapter 10 . 1/27/2003
I just started reading this the other day and was pleasantly surprised. Your use of your knowledge and your ability to create such heartwarming original characters make this story truly enjoyable. I love the relationship you've created between Hikari and Kenshin. Thus far, I've found nothing to complain about... this is a good thing, I like to think.

One question though... who is Crazy Girl Person, and why did you ask her to write My Life? Feeling slightly affronted here... *whining* That's MY story. *sigh* Ah, well. Could just be me reading into things. I'm adding you to my Favorite Authors list nonetheless. _~

Wonderful story. I love seeing when this is updated.

~Fitz
Crazy Girl Person chapter 10 . 1/27/2003
"My Life"? I didn't write "My Life", that was Fitz. I assume you're refering to "I Wish" and you're right about me reading too much and writing too little. It's a bad habit. Great chapter once again.

I'm sure Hikari will be a great swords(wo)man like her daddy! I'd like to see her and Yahiko spar. I mean, by the time they meet she'll have had two years experience in kenjitsu on him, ne?

I'll try to get the next chappie of "I Wish" out soon. I'll be waiting for the next chapter. See you laters!
Crazy Girl Person chapter 9 . 1/27/2003
Thanks for your reviews on "I Wish" and "A butt is for what?". I'm glad my random story brought you such amusement in your time of boredom.

Another great chapter. I'm loving every word of it. Glad Ken-san was able to help the ice queen, man I was really starting to hate her! So, will Kenshin eventually wander to Tokyo? I'd like to see Kaoru's reaction to meeting the rurouni with his daughter.

There's more I wanna say about this chapter, but I can't really think of it at the moment. When I do I'll review one of the earlier chapters. BTW, that telekinetic vortex shall not be long for this world. Blasted device!

Thanks again for not being a non-reviewing person!
chelle815 chapter 9 . 1/27/2003
hi agains

yes, lee spread the joy..._ oh i especially liked this chapter, because even though hikari's supposed to be proper and *ladylike*, kenshin would much rather have hikari be carefree..and i like how you've done that, bc kids are supposed to just enjoy life and not worry about *what to do and not to do*..

this chapter reminded me of this one time when i was at church and there was this cute lil boy *about 2yrs. old* and he was just all smilin n talkin to me..but there was this lady behind me who said something like *that boys mother needs to tell that lil boy to quit smilin and pay attention* the boys mom heard her, and didn't stop her son from talkin/laughin with me...

hehe anyways, long story there _ had to share it though...hope to see more again soon )

-chelle
ReAcH chapter 9 . 1/27/2003
You just don't know how much I've been through just to review this fic! Good thing it's worth all the effort. I was supposed to review the chapter this morning but i have to go to school. Anyway, the way you're building the interactions are quite dialogues and situations truly builds and strengthens the relationship of the father and daughter. Will Hikari be holding a sword? I don't know only you can answer. Hope to see your next chapter soon!
larisa chapter 9 . 1/27/2003
Hi, I'd just like to say I think you've got a good story here. It's refreshing, a nice change from the usual plotlines and scenes. The storyline and characterizations seem so well thought-out, and I like how your sentences flow so simply and appropriately, neither verbose nor abrupt. I'm just having a little trouble with the paragraph spacings though...I think I've gotten too used to the double spacing used by a lot of stories, or maybe it's just my tired old eyes. :) Keep up the good work!
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 9 . 1/26/2003
get along perfectly? Whee! Another weird friend! lol

Update soon, love it!
Blueraingurl chapter 8 . 1/26/2003
You Wrote:

Blueraingurl: I'm always liked the conflict between Kenshin and Battousai... not to mention that Kenshin (as Battousai) is my favourite character, so I write about him as much as I can.

oro? did i write that? I cant honestly remeber but I have to agree with you, I totally love BATTOUSAI- I dont mean his killing and stuff, but his inner turmoil, his innocence, his fighting technique, he is just incredible...

but anyways, I am curious though, are you a fan of Tomoe/Kenshin? (just curious-but you still killed her WAI!-)

anyways, sorrie, I'm not weird I swear. Your attention to detail is great. Best wishes completing this fic.
Blueraingurl chapter 7 . 1/26/2003
the bedtime story was very sweet...

'Will you smile for me, as well as our child?'

YES, she will smile over you Kenshin ...
Blueraingurl chapter 6 . 1/26/2003
"But, when a child is learning how to speak, she must first hear words to echo. So, in reality, our first lesson is teaching *you* to speak."

hehe, i like Mitsuyo. SHe's very insightful
Blueraingurl chapter 5 . 1/26/2003
'Hikari... I will never leave you alone...'

it was very sweet- i already love the child because she has a soothing effect on Kenshin/Battousai! reminds me of Tomoe and Kenshin-haha, because Hikari is their child *sweat drop*
Blueraingurl chapter 4 . 1/26/2003
so chapter 3 wasnt the end but you made TOMOE DIE (... how could you ( please have her come back? pretty please? begging you...
515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »