Reviews for Touched by a Snowflake
sparklehannah chapter 7 . 3/14/2018
I love this idea of Jack having his own ragtag group. I can't wait to see what happens when the guardians unravel their side of the mystery and when Jack's ragtag group unravels what happened to Jack. It's adorable to see them investigating what happened and pool their resources together to find him. Great work. I'm looking forward to next time.
AyameKitsune chapter 7 . 3/13/2018
Epic! I can’t wait to see what happens next!
Silvermags chapter 6 . 2/21/2018
Are you planning on continuing this? It's really good, and I want to see where you take it next.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/13/2017
Please update! I absolutley love your plot and the character development is amazing! Not knowing what is to happen next is driving me crazy!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/29/2017
Please update this fic! It's really good!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/27/2017
Please update!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/19/2017
Omg it’s getting good don’t stop please some more and make it that the Lil ones comes to the North Pole to rescue there momma
Guest chapter 6 . 9/12/2017
Did you abandon this great story? Whyyyyyy!?
WinterCrystal1009 chapter 6 . 7/7/2017
Ahhhhhh the other Guardians! Dang, I can't believe I didn't notice that Jack was creating his own Big Four until someone pointed it out xD. It's kinda hilarious since they are literally the same spirits as the original Big Four!

Jack and North are winter involved spirit (Not cuz of Christmas but because North lives at the North Pole)
Ibern and Bunny are Pookas.
Baby Tooth and Tooth are both well tooth fairies? Idk xD
Comet and Sandy are shooting stars (tho Comet is half corrupted by you-know-who)

Tho, I didn't pick up the small fact that Comet disrupts sleep for some reason hmmm. Ah well.

Still oml, Ibern helping with hibernation (he is even named Ibern Ation omfg), Baby Tooth with collecting teeth (and dropping em off to Tooth ofc), Comet with disrupting sleep (which I still don't get where that came from?), and Jack being the leader of them all (who is EPIC at that duty haha).

If the Guardians see the other Big Four hahahahaha, that'll be eventful! Keep up this epic story omfg it's gorgeous.
SneaselXRiolu chapter 6 . 7/7/2017
The caretakers finding the other characters we'll be interesting.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 6 . 7/7/2017
Another excellent chapter! Keep up the great work!
Meiyo12 chapter 6 . 7/6/2017
Thank you for updating! Looking forward for the next chapter!
divinedragonchick chapter 6 . 7/6/2017
yaaay update! :D and noooo cliffhanger D:, so cruel. can hardly wait for the next update.
AyameKitsune chapter 6 . 7/6/2017
Oh no. Bunny you screwed up! I can't wait to see what happens next!
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 6 . 7/6/2017
Uh-oh...somehow, I can't picture the outcome of this turning out any better than it did the first time around...not with Jack's friend on the case...

But I still can't wait to find out what'll happen! Well, I mean, I'll wait, but-bah! you know what I mean! Take your time! I look forward to your next update!
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »