Reviews for Touched by a Snowflake
NoNaMe19Kaneis chapter 5 . 5/29/2017
I like this a lot. It's different, fresh.
Nameless Namer chapter 5 . 12/10/2016
This is really great and like someone else said, I noticed how he seems to be making his own Big Four. I think Comet's power keeping people awake is very cool in of itself and in the fact that it contrasts Ibern's ability. It might be very useful in the future.

This feels like the set-up for something. They have a house (or a set location to return to), more friends/family, and Bunny has formed his opinion of Jack so...

Also, I don't think Jack is a seasonal spirit because there's always winter somewhere or at least snow. Unless he's the seasonal spirit of a fixed location then I can see it, nevermind. Just a personal theory/thought.
LUNAR LOVER25 chapter 5 . 12/9/2016
ITS LIKE JACK IS MAKING AN ALTERNATE VERSION OF THE GUARDIANS I MEAN I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED THE PARAELLS BETWEEN THEM
JACK - NORTH
BABY TOOTH - TOOTH
IBERE - BUNNY
COMET - SANDY
I KNOW IM POINTING OUT THE OBVIOUS ITS JUST SO GREATLY WRITTEN
Phoebe chapter 5 . 12/9/2016
I was wondering when we would get to Blizzard of '68.~ xD

I found it felt a bit like a filler chapter, but other than that, I recon you wrote a pretty good chapter. ~ :3

Keep up the good work! ~ OwO
SneaselXRiolu chapter 5 . 12/9/2016
I like the explanations for Jack to protect the spirits. All Jack did was try to protect his children of winter. The Winter mice, Blue Baby Tooth, Ibern, and Comet. I like how you made Comet's sand PREVENT the sleep, as it was made from the magic of ice and a quarrel between Pitch and Sandy.
Giddy Girl chapter 5 . 12/8/2016
That was actually quite cute.
InsanityOwl chapter 5 . 12/8/2016
So, since it was Baby Tooth who named the mice, are they going to become bird like?
AyameKitsune chapter 5 . 12/8/2016
Poor Jack and Ibern! I bet Bunny is going to really regret not getting Jack's side of the story! And awwwww! Baby Tooth has helpers! More please!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 5 . 12/8/2016
Excellent chapter! Keep up the great work!
War Cry's chapter 5 . 12/8/2016
Good, good. Excellent, even!
Look forwards to the next chapter by the way, getting closer to the reveal.

Can't wait!

/l、
(゚、 。 7
l、 ヽ
じしf,)ノ
Please update soon.
Phoebe chapter 4 . 10/9/2016
I'm fairly certain that I've not commented on this fanifc before, so I shall do so now.~ xD

I'm kind of, like, super overjoyed that I finally found this fanfiction again, as I've been searching for it for AGGESS after I read it that one time.

The chapters so far have been great for introducing the characters, which is a good thing for growing attachments to both character and story. It'll be interesting to see how Comet develops on this journey you're taking us all upon.

It'd be interesting to see if Jack goes to see the Sandman with Comet and being followed by the others, because I feel like, if that were to happen, then Sandy would tell Bunny about the younger Pooka. Which would be interesting to see. Or, like, Sandy's reaction to Comet, in general.

Either way, I am looking forwards to reading more of this amazing fanfiction, and I can't wait until the next chapter comes out. :)

'Til then, I wish you the best of luck!

PS: Gender fluid would work the best, in my opinion, because it just seems like the right choice for Comet. :P
vampireharry the 2 chapter 4 . 9/24/2016
I love this! I can't wait for more!
Ladynightwing58 chapter 4 . 9/1/2016
Ooooh, getting juicer and juicer by the chapter! I think that Comet should be gender fluid. It would be cool to have a character like that.
Skypeoplephoenix732 chapter 4 . 8/31/2016
I like gender fluid :) it's an interesting concept not often explored in characterization. If you haven't already (or have experience with this), it might be good to do a little research on gender fluidity. There may be something (s) that are presented differently from binary gender people.

I really like Comet so far :)
Nameless Namer chapter 4 . 8/31/2016
I really like all these new characters you have created. Each seems unique and spectacular in their own way, though I am wondering how Ibern came to speak like that, was it just naturally like Aster or did he hear it from someone else because I doubt Jack would speak like that while Ibern was growing up.

Comet seems like a curious and nice fellow and your writing his POV was good too. I enjoyed this chapter a bunch. Thanks for writing, I can't wait until your next chapter comes in!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »