Reviews for Touched by a Snowflake
Rey129 chapter 4 . 8/31/2016
This story is adorable so far, but I'm a little nervous for Jack when the Guardians find out. As for Comet's gender, it should be your choice as they are your character, though personally, I'd prefer genderqueer.
Brie45 chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
Nuetral and fluid depending on the moment would fit shifting between genders and nuetral as things change. Dealing with two genders neutral yet either mirroring the gender or being the opposte when dealing with one
SneaselXRiolu chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
This strangly frustrates me. Mainly because antics has spurned my love of Undertale before having me finally give in to reading this chapter. Personally I think Comet should stay Gender fluid.
Andy the willow tree chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
That was amazing, I like the idea of a gender fluid, or neutral character. Comet's pretty adorable. Hope they learn more about the world quickly, as they seem pretty cool.
Ivory718 chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
Ooh, I think it could be so cool if Comet would change genders. That has got to have some cool 's great to have you update this story again!
War Cry's chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
You're back! And what an entrance!
Another for Jack's little family, dream/nightmare mix...

Personally, I'd say gender neutral for a while. Just 'cause.
fariedragon chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
Comet should be a guy but that's just me
AyameKitsune chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
Awwww! So sweet! And yay Pitch doesn't know about Comet! I can't wait til the Guardians find out about Jack's family!
Nameless Namer chapter 3 . 7/7/2016
Aw this is so amazing, you have to write more! I think it's cute how the bunny was naned Ibern Ation and he puts creatures to sleep, even spirits. Jack must've looked so adorable. I was thinking that he was copying Sandy's powers but if it's more like hibernation sleeping then it's extra cool.

Also wondering what is Pitch up too. And how'll Easter react to Ibern. And when the movie arc comes in. And how Tooth'll find out about Jack and co. And just...everything. I'll be waiting! Thanks for writing!
SneaselXRiolu chapter 3 . 6/9/2016
You rhymed in your author's note!

Any way the story seems to be kicking off. I especially like how the baby teeth are sort of accepting of the teeth being taken, but they also report it out of worry.

Ibern is an enjoyable character, though I kind of see him in my mind's eye as a male Judy...
Essence of Change chapter 3 . 6/9/2016
Oooh, love this story. Is Jack going to care for a baby Nightmare and/or a baby Dream?
AyameKitsune chapter 3 . 6/9/2016
Epic! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Patbrooke chapter 3 . 6/9/2016
So Ibern helps put animals in the area to sleep when Winter comes? That's pretty cool. He's like a Puca sandman almost. Very creative.
War Cry's chapter 3 . 6/9/2016
Ohhh, *Shakes finger, grinning*, you Wordsmith you. :D

Loving the story, by the way. I really want to see where this is going, keep it up!
Patbrooke chapter 2 . 6/7/2016
Oooooooohhhhh holy shit! I loved the LadyPhenyx's original work and was desperately craving more and then you came along! You are literally my hero! It just makes it even better that the writing and detail is great.

Honestly you rock. Keep up the good work!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »