Reviews for Silence and Noise
SandiLeeDuke chapter 11 . 7/1/2017
This is a very powerful and thought-provoking piece! I can appreciate your telling this story of the violence perpetrated against a male child (Carl) when so many stories would be about a female. Both of course, are terrible but shining a light on sexual violence against young male is so very important. Like Carl (and some females), many boys/men do not tell (Catholic priest for example).

Like the rest of the reviews, I too would welcome a continuation of this story. I saw where you said you were/had written another chapter. If I have missed it please let me know where I can find it. CONTINUE WITH YOUR GIFT FOR WRITING!
kajones5 chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
great story. i know its been a while, but please continue. i would live to read your resolution.
urum1-kanzak1 chapter 11 . 11/29/2016
Very impressed. You've done a wonderful job writing this it's realistic and evocative. I'll be looking forward to the next chapters.
HiyorinXChan chapter 11 . 10/20/2016
Are you going to continue? Pleaaaseeee
English isn't y language, but I need to ask if you are going to continue the fanfic.
I read with a translator.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/10/2016
This is heavy. It's a credit to your writing is I feel it.
So sad I'm going to keep reading cos you've done a great job with a horrible difficult topic. The live of the adults in his life hopefully will pull him thru
Richonne4Life chapter 11 . 8/13/2016
Ready for Rick to find out the truth and to take care of business.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/11/2016
I'm loving your story it's so sad. Poor Carl he really needs to tell his father what happened so he can start to heal and hopefully we get to see the claimers get what they deserve
ShunnieIsFine chapter 11 . 8/11/2016
I really love this story, it is both detrimentally sad and well written. My heart is forever in grieving mode the whole time that I am reading it; I just want to cry the whole while; my heart aches for Carl.

I DETEST SECRETS. I Wish Carl would just tell his father what really happened to him. I know that he is in a very bad way, but he is allowing HIS mistrust and HIS shame speak for Rick. What happened to him at no fault of his own is amplifying things in Carl's mind; his shame is telling him that Rick would think less of him, which is the opposite of what he would EVER think about or towards his child.

Secrets especially the kind that Carl is keeping is separating him from the very two people who loves him the most; that's what's prolonging the hurt and infecting the wounds of his violation. He needs to be comforted and allowed to grieve like he did with Michonne even though he hasn't told her what actually happened to him yet.

I also think that by not telling he's putting them ALL in danger if they have the misfortune of coming face to face with those six walking gut rot, they need to be looking out for them; not ONLY are they twisted but extremely dangerous too. And make no mistake they will more than likeky come face to face with them because the Apocalypse is the reciprocator of ill will and it never stops giving one way or the other.

But the good news is when the time comes, those six will be on the receiving end of ALL that they did to Carl and much more; WITHOUT mercy! Because once Rick finds out what those six sexually sick deviants did to HIS son Carl, he will more than GLADLY see to it that they do!
traceytaylor71 chapter 10 . 8/2/2016
I truly want Rick to find these men and go ape shit on them. I love this story
moomoo chapter 10 . 7/31/2016
Just a suggestion, Carl should be the one to tell Rick what happened, not Daryl.
moo chapter 10 . 7/29/2016
I can't wait any longer! I HAVE to know how Rick will react when he finds out! Actually tho I can't wait it's a really good fanfic
La Phoenix chapter 10 . 7/24/2016
Poor Carl! Rick is going to be devastated when the truth comes out...
Ms.Jackson53 chapter 10 . 7/23/2016
Cool chapter, glad they finally met up and I can't wait till they actually find out cause that'll be some talk, till next time:)
Lavender73 chapter 10 . 7/22/2016
This is definitely angst and hurt. I felt almost like I was reading the book The Road where it was just endless days of despair. Since Rick and Michonne are there, maybe there will be some hope. Your description of the scenes were so vivid that I can picture everything you wrote. This is so heartbreakingly sad, but so well written. I'm gonna stick around to see what you have in store for everyone.
blackenedsoul chapter 9 . 7/20/2016
Hey readers, not sure if anyone checks the reviews but I am sorry for the delay. Life happens and time is short for endeavors like this when real things come up. I have a draft written which I will hopefully chip away at tomorrow, giving you a new chapter on Friday at the latest.
I'm still very much into writing this story if there are people who enjoy reading it. Dropping me a review/comment or kudos/bookmark/favourite would certainly light a fire under my ass. Thank you for the support and feedback I have received so far and I hope you'll continue to read.