Reviews for Ghosts
bardsgrl4evr chapter 4 . 5/6
That was really cool. Good job.
Sungaya chapter 4 . 3/29
wow, what a brilliant storyI really loved how well you showed the different personalities
I actually think that Hermione und Bucky could have made great friends or even a great couple and was really sad that the story already ended there.
I would have liked to see how Hermione integrates into the entire Avengers world or how she could have supported Bucky... If you feel like it, I would also be really curious about a sequel of Hermione and Bucky meeting again later!
But either way I loved your story as it isthanks for writing this!
Entwinedlove chapter 4 . 2/4
Hermione's brilliant. I loved this! Though I have to admit I did feel a tad bit of disappointment just now realising that this was the last chapter. Still, lovely story. Thanks for helping with my Bucky/Hermione fix and thanks for sharing!
Entwinedlove chapter 3 . 2/4
Poor Hermione, though I'm excited to see what happens next! Thanks for sharing!
Entwinedlove chapter 2 . 2/4
Ah man, I was hoping for a confrontation already. Well, I'm sure it's coming. I love how she reverted to research, it's so Hermione. Thanks for sharing!
Entwinedlove chapter 1 . 2/4
This has so much promise, I'm glad I've come across it after it's been completed! Thanks for sharing!
Sara The Lady Dalian chapter 1 . 1/19
That's it? Really? Ugggg... Please don't finish there? How was she affected? How was Bucky? What happens next? Such well written stories are so rare, to find one that stops like this is depressing. *hoping for more...
MargaritaS chapter 4 . 7/16/2017
Shit, I love this
Alytiger chapter 2 . 5/12/2017
This is the best.
Alytiger chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
This is exciting. I like it so far.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 4 . 4/16/2017
so good!please go on!
orangemavis chapter 4 . 3/22/2017
good story, sequel ?
TwinsConspiracy chapter 4 . 3/12/2017
Loved it! Please tell me this is not the end?! I need more!