Reviews for Translation
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 6/21
This was quite touching.
Bambi2900 chapter 1 . 5/21
Awww, lovely! I love how you depict Hermione and Minerva's relationship, it's absolutely perfect!
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 1 . 2/23
I love to see two amazing women working together!
Alohaemora chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
AWWWW I loved this one. I love writing about the relationship between McGonagall and Hermione, post-war, because I do honestly believe that they would have become extremely close. I laughed out loud when Minerva and Hermione were talking in a "code" of sorts and when Minerva said "I would have to let the Daily Prophet know." Tee-hee, I love Minerva's sense of humor. And the ending was so beautiful :)
Eva chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
3 3 3 good job making me cry thanks
Remadoralove chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
It was really cute and sweet. The ending was great.
OfWhizzFizzing chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
beautifully-written, yet again! i LOVED Hermione's frustration because she had absolutely nothing to do, so in character! I had wondered when she would have carried on the Beedle translation, whether she would do it early on after the War, or wait for a while until the idea popped to her mind aaand... you convinced me :)
lots of love
fizzy
HallowRain8587 chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
The story was a cute vignette and a wonderful story.
darkcottonsim chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
Ahhhh! Pregnant Hermione Squeee! Once again a well written story! Hermione feverrr! And Minerva, hehe. She's like a grandmother. :3
JeanAndBilius chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
Excellent!
zedille chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
What a lovely story! I love the idea of Minerva as the godmother to Hermione's daughter, and consoling Hermione about her doubts about the entire enterprise of parenthood (something Minerva does have some experience with considering how many children she's seen through Hogwarts?), and I particularly loved the entire tortured Runes metaphor that Hermione was trying to use. (I do hope Minerva took Ancient Runes, in the literal sense!) Hermione wouldn't let pregnancy stop her mind working before it had to (though the way you wrote this also made me wonder about JKR's tendencies towards Babies Ever After as a happy ending. They were all rather young when they decided to have children, especially considering the extended magical lifespan ... and I'm glad you picked up on how that could have caused uncertainties in some of the to-be parents.)
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
Awwww! Poor Hermione, stuck with inactivity (she's never done well with that) and all that time to worry about the baby in the beginning. Sooo like her (AKA delusional) to plan to work up until the actual delivery. Ginny and Hermione bonding over babies. Hermione feeling better once she had work to do. Hermione worrying about motherhood-I think she would, bless her, although Minerva is absolutely right-why should Hermione expect to treat becoming a mother any different than any of the other challenges she's thrown herself into wholeheartedly? Hermione's laughter giving Rose the hiccups :D And finally, Godmother Minerva-just too much adorableness!

Scolding to come in email, my horrible little patient!
RawMateriel chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
here we go with the stiff competition! Good luck to the Catapults. You guys are really showing Hermione some love this round which is understandable considering the subject you got. Ancient Runes is none to easy but this is some good work! You guys really know your Granger, I'm sure you'll top the range for characterisation. MacGonagall is moi sweet. Much love and good vibes, Rose of the Wanderers.
Mare Liberum chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
Your stories always invoke so many emotions in me. This made me feel sad, happy, nostalgic, hopeful... the list goes on. I think a lot of this comes from the little details of your characters that make them totally relatable and the way the dialogue is exactly the way someone would talk. I love this story and will probably be back to read it a few more times.
Queen Bookworm the First chapter 1 . 4/29/2016