Reviews for Stone Cold Sober
BriJ07 chapter 4 . 1/26/2020
Awesome! I’m a country music fan, but had not heard or didn’t remember the song you referenced. I listened before reading and you’re right...it’s a perfect Chris Larabee song. It’s strange, but so many songs fit the Seven.

I really like how you brought some closure to Chris and Mary that was left by Obsession. It’s so sad we never saw a season 3 of the show. How awesome it could have all been!
LilleyBelle chapter 4 . 5/30/2016
Oh how I have loved Chris and Mary for so long! I was beyond thrilled to see a new story up about them! This was wonderful and I look forward to more of your work!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/23/2016
Magnifico! Looking forward to a sequel.
donna14 chapter 4 . 5/22/2016
This was so well done. I loved it! I cannot wait for the sequel!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/21/2016
Loved it!
redrussianballerina chapter 4 . 5/21/2016
Ohhhh my god this story made me so happy, I'm actually hyperventilating from joy a little bit XD I love the push and pull dynamic between Chris and Mary. We got a bit of that in the show, but, as you said, it was left dangling and not handled satisfactorily. But you've handled it beautifully, the way it should have been handled, even better! Bless you for writing this fic and I definitely look forward to your promised sequel :)
ChrisMaryaddict98 chapter 4 . 5/21/2016
Nicely done and I'm glad you ended the story this way. Having a lovey dovey ending would seem to be to soon for them. I definitely am looking forward to the sequel and and glad that you finished this story.
C.I.TigerFan chapter 4 . 5/21/2016
Well done! Honest emotion. Loved it! Can't wait for the sequel. Thanks for posting!
MaverickLover2 chapter 4 . 5/21/2016
I'm so glad the story came out this way. Chris is trying to get himself and his emotions straightened out, and Mary knows that she needs to proceed cautiously,not only for Billy's sake. There have been mistakes made on both sides; more by Chris than Mary, that's for sure, and I'm glad that he realizes his errors and finally admits what we've known all along - that he loves the woman, for heaven's sake. This story should have been the first episode of season three, if there had been a season three. Yes, it's that good!
Suz G M chapter 3 . 5/14/2016
Well done! This is a very good story-would loved to have seen it on the show. I'll be looking forward to seeing your next chapter.
donna14 chapter 3 . 5/13/2016
This story is just so awesome, so well written. I wish the show could have continued and Chris and Mary would eventually get together! Thank you for the udate!
ChrisMaryaddict98 chapter 3 . 5/13/2016
Oh wow that was great! Evil Evil Evil cliffhanger Lol. I was really excited when you updated this and can't wait for more so pleeeeeeaaaasssse don't make us wait too long. This definitely needs a good ending.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/13/2016
Awesome chapter
MaverickLover2 chapter 3 . 5/12/2016
I have to agree with you, I believe that Mary deserves her say in the matter, too. But I question what she will tell Chris Larabee. Does she love him enough to forgive him? Or has she been too hurt by his antics, one too many times? And it makes me wonder, would he change for her, let go of the fear and anger and really, really love her the way she deserves to be loved? Or is it all just a pipe dream, for both of them? I can't wait to see what kind of answers we get!
C.I.TigerFan chapter 2 . 5/10/2016
Oh you can't stop now! They definitely need another chapter. So, so good. One of my favorite pairings to write! One of my favorite pairings to read especially when the writing is this good! Please continue...