Reviews for Burning Bridges
steamboat chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Nicely done! I really enjoyed your story! May I tease you a little bit over how whenever there is anything between Harm and Mac, you have Mac ALWAYS come out on top? Are you just a little prejudiced? LOL! I hope this note finds you well!
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
great story
Reese Cup chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
THIS IS A GREAT STORY!
libby14 chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
This was a great story. I always wanted a way to explain why Diane looked so much like Mac. I think the JAG writers could give this a try. I don't think it hurt to make Diane younger and Gradute after Harm. I don't think it was ever mentioned when the two of them gratuated. I would love to see a sequel to this!

Cathy Fisher
Leza chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
Awesome. Original idea w/ a unique twist.
Chelsea chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
wow! that was an awesome story! i had never thought of that and it made the story so mush better because it really could have happened in the show an dit wouldnt be to far fetched. this is definently on of my favorite fanfics ever! awesom job!
Chelsea chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Mooch chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Excellent story and a great idea.
judicium sierra chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
Wow that was beautifully written! Great job :o)
Nighthawk5 chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
“I don’t know, Harm,” Mac said absently. “Maybe it’s because you seem to have a knack for doing things the hard way and blowing things up or crashing them in the process.” Her mouth twitched up in amusement.

I would've said, "Hey, what can I say? I have a thing with moving vechiles."
nonpiu chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
That was really amazing! keep up with the good work! It's so refreshing to read a story that has a well-planned and, even more important, well-developed plot! I have nothing against fluff or romance per se but you need some consistency and some narration to back it up!Abd I've always thought Mac and Diane were twins too!
MackeyPac chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
Good Story. Really Good Story. I think you should write a sequel.
SMKLegacy chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
Another tremendous winner! Loved it from beginning to end, and I always assumed that Diane was at least a year or two behind Harm and Keeter and Sturgis anyway. Didn't even cross my mind :-)

Thanks for a great read.
tania chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
Great job!
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
I loved it, very interesting how you put Diane's character into the story. I was so busy reading it that I never even guessed what was coming next. Great Job!