Reviews for Smoulder
yupp
jhgfdf chapter 17 . 9/22
damn you writer
sdfgh chapter 16 . 9/22
if you do not make chat noir find out that marinette is ladybug l swear...
kjhgfds chapter 15 . 9/22
gods
jhgfds chapter 4 . 9/22
are you trying to kill me of suspence!?
HiruneNeko chapter 36 . 9/16
Just finished reading, thank you so much for the fun ride
amy chapter 36 . 9/14
gimme MORRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
I NEED MOOOORRRRRREEEE YOU'RE DEPRIVING ME OF MY MIRACULOUS NEEEEEDDDDDDSSSS.
*IEEEEEEE* I loved it!
Dreaming Bunny chapter 36 . 9/1
I accept this as canon. I'm very new to the Miraculous series and fandom, yet this story is amazing! You've truly captured the essence of all of the characters in the show! You've stayed true to the characters and had them in very believable situations. If anyone wants to read a Miraculous fanfiction, this is the quintessential one (and the sequels, which I'm currently reading through neow).
aididix chapter 36 . 8/31
Perfecta aunque me hubiera gustado que siguiera con una marinet embarazada y los peligros que conllevan.
Just finished this for the 3rd reread, I DIE every time ANYTHING happens no matter if I expect it or not. My God I'm going to read it again
DestinysRequiem chapter 22 . 8/14
Oh my goddesses, I knew it. The fuck boy got akumatized. His own damn fault, but still, YOU RUINED THE MOMENT!
Wonderful story by the way, I forgot to mention in my last review. I’m enjoying this a lot! I’m glad my friend recommended it! Reminds me a bit of Heartstrings, but different too.
DestinysRequiem chapter 15 . 8/14
Okay, I can honestly say I 100% empathize with Marinette in regards to her previous relationship with Nathaniel. I went through basically the same thing, only where her relationship lasted less than three months, mine lasted a year and a half. The kisses were awkward, we hardly spent any time outside of school together (which became non-existent once I had to switch to another local school) and we really were just better off as friends. I’m lucky that after so long we didn’t fall apart and lose the friendship. So yeah, I get where she’s coming from, and it’s a tough place to be. I hope I never have to go to that dark emotional place again.
Deep in the Night chapter 36 . 8/13
I love this. My head right now is just empty from using up 95% of my free time to binge this. Like, my word. Brain is in coma, but its happy so, yeah. No regrets.

THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS.
Deep in the Night chapter 32 . 8/12
I can guess Yuri and Victoire, and Marinette and Adrien, but GL RR is an absolute mystery.
2,008 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »