Reviews for Smoulder
DramaQueen106 chapter 36 . 7/13
Oh My God. I absolutely LOVE THIS STORY! I'm so upset that its over but oh my god yes! Best ending and beginning and middle and ugh everything! Love it so much. You've done so well. Thank you so much.
TheOtherEvilTwin chapter 36 . 7/6
AAAAAAAHHHHHH! So much love, for you and your writing and this story! I love how they were able to spend time apart and still come back together so perfectly and djfhfjfj, you’re amazing. I loved every moment, except the parts that gave me way more anxiety than I should ever feel over fictional characters (who am I kidding I loved that too). Such a great story!
TheOtherEvilTwin chapter 20 . 7/5
Oh my god, it’s like almost 4 in the morning and my phone is about to die but I literally couldn’t stop reading, this is just so good. I can’t wait to finish it!
reaper1901 chapter 13 . 7/3
Why did you do that
Unslaadahsil chapter 14 . 6/28
in Italian, you conjugate the article on the name.
As both "amore" and "tesorino" are male names, you need to use the possessive article "mio".
"mi" does not exist as a possessive article.
Ppp chapter 28 . 6/22
Whhhhhyy didnt you give Alya RIna Rouge , literally don't care about the other couple Louis , and nathaneal.
HopelessRomantik chapter 36 . 6/18
Midnight! Thank you for putting so much time and love into your fanfic. I loved reading every minute of your work! You're one of the best writers I've stumbled upon! And I've read A LOT of material since I was 11. Sis, you will go FAR and I'm looking forward to reading more of your work! Much love from the islands!
HopelessRomantic chapter 28 . 6/17
Omg! You sure know how to pull the heart strings! As much as I wanted Adrian to keep his powers, they did what was best and they chose well!
HopelessRomantic chapter 20 . 6/17
You're an amazingly talented writer! I've never cried so much reading a story! I'm so honored to have stumbled upon your fanfic! God Bless!
cutebunnies6132004 chapter 1 . 6/14
and this is why we have 23 more chapters
Callio chapter 15 . 6/11
noooo! Not the angst alert while I'm already dying over here
Callio chapter 14 . 6/11
That chapter killed me. That was cruel!
Callio chapter 11 . 6/11
ok I'm only half way through this chapter but I need a break because I'm laughing so hard people are looking at me funny in the sub... also I don't trust myself for the rest of it, it's killing me. so good ! thanks for that ! Now to enjoy the rest of it...
LOVE IT!1
Cool. Always love to see a teen take on a kid show
1,981 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »