Reviews for Smooth Operator
poupou02 chapter 1 . 10/3
you should change the status of the fic to complete now it's going off my alert list right in my fav list a damn awesome story!
ShhhNoMoreTears chapter 7 . 9/29
LOLOLOLO

What kind of fresh hell have you envisioned where sleeping on pine needles is better than sleeping on straw? That's diabolical.

Great story so far, dialogue and inner monologues are all spot on and really believably in-character.
BCRE8TVE chapter 9 . 8/29
Damn man, that was absolutely phenomenal! Loved every single chapter! The slow burn was terrifically well done, with a good progress and pace, the characters stayed true to themselves and you had us explore who they are some more.

I gotta say, this one ranks way up there in my favourites!
321terrible chapter 9 . 7/30
I could read this last chapter a million times and it would only get better... Thank you... just... Thank you.
Meatfilly36 chapter 1 . 7/16
Fuck you and your white power nugger
mexicanfurry chapter 1 . 7/16
I'm a nigger loving fag bag who needs a 2 inch cock in my eye socket
Thanash chapter 9 . 6/1
After months he'll maybe years I finished it

Next time don't ducking stop
Smooth Operator chapter 9 . 5/22
That last part had me laughing for a good bit. Quite an enjoyable read. Also, thanks for reminding me about the term "Smooth Operator".
DrummerMax64 chapter 9 . 5/6
Woo hoo! Finally I was able to complete one of the first great fanfictions in the Zootopia fandom, and boy howdy was that wonderful from start to finish! That was truly a delight to read, as everything was top notch here. The humor, the dialogue, the chemistry, the drama, all of it was brilliant.

My favorite part of this story was most definitely the characterizations, especially for Nick and Judy. This story contains one of the closest interpretations of their characters that I've ever read. You captured their banter to a tee, as each interaction with the two of them felt genuine and amusing. Not only that, but you did a remarkable job in expressing their mannerisms and quirks, and as such, they jived well together. From Judy's spunky and unbridled optimism to Nick's wily and witty snark, they were written beautifully, and the development of their relationship over the course of this story was excellent.

One of the stand-outs of this work was no doubt your own OC, the shrewd and smooth-talking Cameron Cotton. He was a wonderful adversary and foil for Nick to contend with, as he always kept the fox on his toes whenever the hare was mentioned or they were together. Heck, Nick, an accomplished smooth-talker himself, faltered a few times due to how much Cam got under his skin. This was certainly the central conflict of this story, and you handled it extremely well. It made the plot engaging, fun, and exciting all the way through, as even up until the end of this chapter Nick was worried that he wasn't good enough for Judy and that she'd fall for Cam. As far as romantic dramas go, the one you had was a real winner! :)

Next, the narrative itself was a little simple, but I appreciated that you didn't want to go all out with the case and make the drama the main focus of this story. True, there were moments where our duo had to work on the case in order to stop the corruption that was going on in the department, but really, that subplot was secondary to the conflict going on between Nick, Judy and Cam. It was still a great source of enjoyment and tension at times, especially during all the events in the bar. So yeah, making the real draw of this story be how you were getting our fox and rabbit together was a smart move! And hey, at least they got to solve a case in the process! XD

Another one of my favorite aspects of this story was the comedy. Holy cow dude, your sense of humor is just golden. You had some genuinely funny lines and scenes throughout, and I lost track of how many times I legitimately laughed out loud. Some of the noteworthy moments for me were when Judy walked in on Nick while he was indecent and Nick and Finnick's whole conversation at the bar. And those are only two small parts in this huge work! Truly, you nailed the humor here, and if you do eventually write more stories involving Nick and Judy, I'll certainly looking forward to more of that hilarity and whatever kind of hijinks the two of them will get into.

All in all, a highly entertaining story that's chock full of awesomeness. I had an absolute blast reading this, and you did such a marvelous job with ending this on a high note. I'm elated that these two were able to take the next big step in their relationship, and I'm thrilled to see what the future has in store for them. Again, outstanding work! Kudos to you for completing this work, and I'll be looking forward to whatever else you come up with in the future! Until next time! :)
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 9 . 4/3
This story was perfect. Great job with it!
Luner Hunter chapter 9 . 2/7
lmfao you sob you could have gone a few chapters more after that! XD i was laughing my ass off at the end and was a bit apprehensive when it came to nick and his feelings and how he was going to express them to judy. Well Played, good sir, Well Played.
TuckC chapter 9 . 1/15
You should definitely do an epilogue to this amazing story!
Alfa229 chapter 9 . 1/3
That was amazing.
You did a fabulous job with this story.
Writing kept me entertained at every point.
Great job 10/10 :D.
pinkfeiry chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
just finished this fanfic, and it was AMAZING i really love how natural every interaction feels and "smooth" the story goes (hehe sorry)
anyway awesome writing, thanks for sharing
brytur chapter 9 . 11/11/2016
I have to say, this has earned a spot on my favorite fanfics list. I truly loved this story, especially Finnick's dialogue.