Reviews for Smooth Operator
foxfyre841 chapter 9 . 11/7/2016
HAHAHAHAHA I LOVED IT!
gimme this gorgeous fluff and make my day why doncha?!
harry.moran chapter 9 . 11/7/2016
This is one of those stories that you beg for more! I know it says Fin, but I really want to know how the Internal Affairs case went! Did he get the slammer? Will Nick and Judy get married? How about Cam? So many questions, and that FIN staring right back at us readers.

I loved this work, and as a fellow Wildehopps, I totally approve!
Demo ODST chapter 9 . 11/7/2016
I actually read this Las night, was just too tired to review. This was actually a really good ending to a good story. Plenty of comedy, plenty of good jokes. Nothing beats him tripping at the end. There were a few moments that I lost track of what exactly was happening, but I'm leaning toward it being reader error. Thanks for the good read!
Combat Engineer chapter 9 . 11/7/2016
What a fantastic end to a beautiful story.
gonekrazy3000 chapter 9 . 11/7/2016
This was brilliant. I truely hope you will write more someday. Cause I absolutely loved it all :D
JAtkins chapter 9 . 11/6/2016
Good Story. Good Ending.

Mildly curious: You said "synapses firing one by one"

Did you mean the connections in his brain were burning up one by one (as in the brain is shutting down [destructively]), or did you mean that those connections were only working one after another (as in the brain can only process information very slowly)?

In context, the brain shutting down seems implied, but I think the second option has more merit.
RemyW chapter 9 . 11/6/2016
Awww :-) Really hoping for an epilogue, but if not, it's a cute ending. :-)
ZZer0 chapter 9 . 11/6/2016
I guess I spoke too soon lol
ActionHank11 chapter 9 . 11/6/2016
Holy crap it lives

ZZer0 chapter 8 . 11/5/2016
AHHHHG, I hate that all the good stories never get finished. Dang it, I do hope you come back to this one some day though.
Fireflame159 chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
wait a minute, is Francine on the fan fiction app? I shit you not, thats what I look like on my phone.
nickandjudyfan chapter 8 . 10/22/2016
WWWWOOOOO HOOOO! LOVED THIS STORY! MORE! You gotta give us more!
nickandjudyfan chapter 5 . 10/22/2016
Aaaaawwwww poor Nick :~( breaking my heart here...
crazybluebird666 chapter 8 . 10/19/2016
Oh My God! This is A-MAZ-ING! Please continue!
ActionHank11 chapter 8 . 9/18/2016
Kind of a shame but it looks like this story isn't being updated again?

It was good regardless though.
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »