Reviews for Smooth Operator
crazybluebird666 chapter 8 . 10/19/2016
Oh My God! This is A-MAZ-ING! Please continue!
ActionHank11 chapter 8 . 9/18/2016
Kind of a shame but it looks like this story isn't being updated again?

It was good regardless though.
Fluff chapter 8 . 9/15/2016
Soo did the story end? I can't really tell :/ great story though. I just wish they had gotten together
Fireflame159 chapter 8 . 9/14/2016
omg amazing
Dan chapter 8 . 9/6/2016
You should like... make more. Cuz this is great..
Ann chapter 8 . 9/3/2016
This is SO good. I can't believe what I've just read. I love your style, I love how you're mixing humor with action and a serious problem of having a traitor on the team. You're not overdoing sappiness, just enough drama and laughter. I think I am a fan, now, officially. Remember that when you feel blocked. Best of luck with having time and flow to finish your story, I'm happy to wait, if there's gonna be a good long chapter as a reward. And the next one. And the next story? Anyway, well done and keep up the good work!
1Aryana chapter 8 . 8/20/2016
Myahh... I want to read more!
magnummer chapter 8 . 8/18/2016
Please, don't let this story die. :-( Pleeeease...
Guest chapter 8 . 8/15/2016
This is such a great story! Please, please, please continue with it! I don't want to put any kind of pressure on you, but it's been so long since you made an update!
P.S. Great story!
Tboyz chapter 8 . 8/9/2016
Love this, cant wait for update!
servant1999 DA chapter 3 . 8/2/2016
Aw, awesome job! I love the Wilde Times reference and the cover-up Judy pulled off! Keep up the great work!
servant1999 DA chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
This is SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! I love the plot so far!
SleepyBen chapter 7 . 8/2/2016
Did this story die? Gonna be real sad if it did.
Roxy chapter 8 . 7/30/2016
yes yeS yES YESSS

THIS IS AMAZING!
Zeeeemark chapter 8 . 7/26/2016
Hey! Love this story, I hope you feel the urge to get another chapter out sometime, we'd all love to see where this goes!
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »