Reviews for Smooth Operator
Vyren chapter 8 . 7/16/2016
Mmm... Very nice. I can't wait to see how dinner turns out... And if Beth and them manage to retaliate somehow... And what'll happen to Tuskington... And if this next one is actually the last chapter or not... Basically, WHATS GONNA HAPPEN!?
Lecterl chapter 8 . 7/9/2016
I just came across this story and I'm very very VERY impressed. Not to be one to rush a really good thing but when do you think the next chapter will be released now that it's been 3 weeks since the last update?
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
sweet!
Thanash chapter 8 . 7/4/2016
I need more
Thanash chapter 7 . 7/4/2016
Amazing man I need more pleaseeee
SleepyBen chapter 8 . 7/1/2016
Excellent story, hope to see more soon
PennePastaSauce chapter 5 . 6/30/2016
LOL. Love this story, please continue
ck chapter 8 . 6/22/2016
I am enjoying this immensely!
And, of course, am looking forward to the continuation.
Be sure to take all the time required to polish it to your usual standards.
onemonth chapter 8 . 6/24/2016
Damn this is getting good, pls op keep writing, out of all the fics I've read this has minimal cringe and the most interesting plot. Pls keep coming.
HurricaneHomer chapter 2 . 6/22/2016
The traffic part with Judy is like my parents.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/19/2016
This story is amazing! Keep up the great work!
N2hobbes chapter 8 . 6/20/2016
Take the time you need! This story is fantastic! I am so glad they found the pen. The scene with Bogo was cleverly done. The ending has me extremely excited to read what happens next!
N2hobbes chapter 7 . 6/20/2016
Great drama! You had me worried that Finnick was going to be caught or Nick was going to cause some distraction that would get him in a tight spot. Fun chapter!
Shahrezad1 chapter 8 . 6/20/2016
Hmmm. Things are never this simple, especially when it comes to cases involving Nick and Judy. -twirls mustache- And so the plot thickens, despite seemingly being solved...

I really enjoyed the scene with Finnick in the bar, and his interactions with Judy. XD But even better was Finn's own dig at Nick, in which the fox had to think fast to find a "joke."

Good luck losing the competition, Nick. -salutes- May the odds be ever in your favor.
Deleted-User-0098756 chapter 8 . 6/20/2016
So far a great story in the works. Although I do wonder if that recording is admissible in court with out a proper warrant signed by a judge first. ;)
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »