Reviews for Smooth Operator
Lola chapter 7 . 6/10/2016
Oh such a great chapter! I swear I held my breath the entire time Fin was in danger! Can't wait for more!
mypurplelover chapter 7 . 6/12/2016
So I have never joined a site to participate in a fan fiction story but felt absolutely compelled to start right now because I have to tell you that I don't think I've read a better fan fiction story in my life than this story you've created. To say the way you weave the story and capture the characters is an understatement. I was unable to stop reading. I felt that terrible sense of loss when something ends but it's not as bad because I know it's not over. What I don't know is how often you update the chapters? I seriously can't wait to see more of this intriguing tale...
pinkfeiry chapter 2 . 6/12/2016
i enjoy every chapter of this so much, and i really like Cam
Cpt.Fox chapter 7 . 6/12/2016
Alright, up to speed on this nail-biting work of art.

Again, you're a great writer. I don't really need to say that, but I figure it can't hurt to reissue praise. The only thing I'm finding issue with is the use of commas to end lines of dialogue with, but to hell with that observation. The story itself is unfolding beautifully. I'm reading this with an ever-growing pit in my stomach, left to wonder if they'll be found out or caught in the act...as well as sloshing through the emotional mess that is Nick and Judy's relationship.

In other words, you've got me hooked and hungry for more. It's been years since I've read something on this site that's got me as excited and worked up as this story has, and I commend you and your skills as a writer for that. The way you're intertwining not one, but TWO different impending climaxes within this story is a wonderful twist that so few people can do skillfully. When will our protagonists finally voice their love for one another? and...When will the antagonists finally bump heads with them?

Keep up the excellent work. I look forward to chapter eight.
Cpt.Fox chapter 4 . 6/12/2016
Post chapter three review;

Excellent so far. Really. You've got a knack for writing drama and setting up emotions like so very few on this site. I mean, I've written my fair share of fluff around here as well, and your own is really tugging on my strings in the best of ways.

Granted, I'm only through the third chapter, I'd love to see you evolve this growing relationship between Nick and Judy as far as you can. You've got excessive talent and this story as a whole contains unimaginable potential. I'm not about to stop here, though I figured it wouldn't hurt to add to the number of reviews sooner rather than later.
Wandering Browncoat chapter 7 . 6/11/2016
I always love the Finnick and Nick bro time, even if some of it is spent doing sneaky, investigative stuff... But TUT TUT Nick at letting Finnick drive, even if he had sobered up a little bit! You are a POLICE OFFICER, you should have known better! And loving the banter between Cam and Judy, both of them having a thing for predators. DANG, they have the recording, I NEEEEEEEEEEEED to know what happens next! Cause surely it won't be THAT easy... DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN
ADeadMissionary chapter 7 . 6/11/2016
Well, that was exciting. Way more exciting than a bit of spying in a bar should be. Good job. Also, what is it about that carrot pen? It just seems to be the perfect little officer's assistant. First the Missing Mammals, then the Savage Conspiracy, and now this? Amazing.
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 7 . 6/10/2016
That last line of this chapter sealed the deal as one of the best chapter's of a Zootopia fanfic I've read in a while. Both Nick and Judy's situations were well crafted and brilliantly scripted. Everything flowed incredibly well, and I have to say that your version of Finnick is adorable in all of his angry glory.

Between Angry Finnick, text-worried Judy and anxious Nick, the whole chapter was well rounded in its character appeal. Loved reading every word of it and you did a great job writing it! Looking forward to the next chapter as it comes!
ChaoticImp chapter 7 . 6/10/2016
Holy crap, that bar sneak scene with Finnick had me speeding through the story so I could find out what happened next as quickly as possible lol. Gg on another great chapter, can't wait for more :D
Wandering Browncoat chapter 6 . 6/9/2016
What a brilliant story! You've captured the characters perfectly, set up a great, edge of your seat situation aaaaand there's been a lot of drunken fun between Finnick and Nick... I LOVE drunken Finnick and Nick. I almost feel sorry for Cam! *though I will take that back if things take a sinister twist with him, otherwise he seems pretty cool!*
kohgeek chapter 6 . 6/9/2016
The story progression is definitely very well done and good,
but shouting at each other and arguing in the ZPD where possible suspect might appear seems a bit hasty?
I think they should be more discrete. Just a suggestion anyway.
someone chapter 6 . 6/4/2016
Some of my predictions. I think Nick will be found and cover up the fact that he is hiding by saying that he didn't want Marty knowing that he and Judy were together, since the group of criminals first saw him making out with Judy, in the next chapter. Also I think it will be implied at the end that Betty and Cam hook up.
AFanOfYours chapter 6 . 6/4/2016
That this is amazing would be an understatement! The personalities for each character fit so well! This is becoming one of my favorite fanfics of all time! The plot is moving quite nicely as well! Thank you for this masterpiece and can't wait to read more :D
Lola chapter 6 . 6/3/2016
Awesome chapter! The part about Fin liking big ladies cracked me up! Oh I'm so glad Cam isn't into Judy! I like him so much more now lol
Cukeygirl chapter 6 . 6/5/2016
Holy cow! I love this fic! Cameron is an interesting character too. I'm glad you aren't making the plot so obvious. You are a very clever writer!
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »