Reviews for The Rescue
Samantha chapter 1 . 2/15/2018
While I still stress caution with things like content and legalities, I do love seeing Snowbarry. And, if you can take the hate you might get from some, I encourage all to make their unhappiness with the show known in many ways, including by sending feedback and reports of harassment to The CW and DC Entertainment and taking part in the #BringBackTheOriginalTeamFlash movement.
babydoll.MK21 chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
aweee :) i wish they did wrote that ... it would twist a few things in the show instead of the whole Barry saving Iris (ugh)
i don't know why but, i'm annoyed by that.
SnowbarryFamily chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
I cant wait for you to write more fanfictions! I honest to gosh love your writing style and the way you can pull such a story out of not a bunch of words. Personally, I enjoy fanfictions with twists and turns of events like this. (but dont worry, im not a weirdo or anytning :3) I guess I just cant explain how much I enjoy endulging myself into your work and taking in every word as if I were really there, really dreaming that, myself. You do such a terrific job, its incredible! Just skip past all the hate and worry, incase that ever holds you back, because girl(or boy), your work is fantastic! Your imagination is incredible and I only wish I could write like you! Keep up the great work! Seriously! and P.S. I love that you incorporate real life scenes like that in your writing. Covering a partialpotential rape scene between ZoomCaitlin, now that wouldve been tricky to incorporate, but you did it with such... with a passion so natural and fluent. You rocked this FanFiction! 10/10!
sean.cassiere chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
This Snowbarry piece had a very realistic take to the events of 2x19, although it contained some 'erotica' that made it more realistic and I do like it.
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Now Zoom...man, he really is obsessed with Caitlin. That could contribute to his downfall in the series. Now...given how unstable and psychotic Zoom is, why isn't it surprising that he would try something like this? What's a bit surprising is that he hasn't tried that sooner...It's never gonna happen on the series, but still...At least give a warning next time you do something like that...or change the rating...

At least Barry stopped him.

Nice ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
I wish this was true
jdcocoagirl chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
awww... barty. saves the day...
Ahdhdjakd1424863 chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Loved this, the ending scene was very sweet. As always from you I expected something edging rated M XD Zoom would be a psycho who could potentially do that too is what scares me like good thing they keep things pretty PG on the show! I can't wait for your fics to update! I love your writing!
Fanfan81224 chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
That was sweet, not with Zoom obviously, but when Barry and Caitlin were together in here. This is a nice story, I love it! Thanks!