Reviews for Beulah Land
MJ chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
This is the best fic that has gotten into Hyde's head! I mean it, it was like really listening to Steven Hyde! Awesome!
RedBrunja chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Great Hyde voice.
Innocent Innuendo chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
I love this one-shot. It's super cute. Plus, the pairing is the best.
DesertFlower1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Very nice way to look at the situation. I haven't seen that episode yet, but now I pretty much know what happened.
Illusions Industry chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Very Hyde-like. I just loved it. Jacky and Hyde rules!
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
Oh, liked it alot. I think you portrayed Hyde perfectly. I think that is exactly what he must have been thinking.
CJ Jade chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Great story, I think this fits Hyde prefectly.
triffickie chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
You're right, the end was a bit rushed. Perhaps you could look into it later?

Overall, I liked this. I've always liked Hyde/Jackie, but I've never really read any fanfiction of it, just been hoping we'd see it on the show. :]

This was all good. Pretty well written, too. In the beginning, it seemed very Hyde-ish, but you sort of lost that in the half-way.. Sorry to say.
Jaded chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
Excellent story! I loved that you wrote about that in-between time before and after the first J/H make-out session. The Hyde POV is great here, and you do some really nice, subtle things here. While Hyde is saying one thing about how he feels about Jackie, you can totally get the vibe that he's really feeling something else entirely. Nice, nice!
sugarRay babY chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
this was cute. well ya know, hyde-cute. and i could totally picture him thinkin that. good job :) maybe you can add another part?
Elina chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Oh, this sounded so like Hyde! Not to mention it was good. *thumbs up* Um...yeah...
Candy.71 chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
Awsome! That was really good!
kenzimone chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
I've been waiting for this moment since I read the preview on F4F! lol. Great writing - absolutely brilliant! :D
JackieHyde chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
That was really good. You should definetely write more soon!