Reviews for Marked Complete
Very good story
Kath Potter Cullen-H.T chapter 15 . 8/25
Life is good. And you're really really good!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 15 . 7/20
Great continuance for these characters. Very enjoyable story! Loved it, thanks.
Athletic sex... lol lol lol
imwithemmett chapter 4 . 7/16
"Did they send me daughters, when I asked for sons..." You may not remember your author's note at the beginning of this chapter but I appreciated your Mulan reference ;)
renewagain chapter 15 . 7/8
Omg another awesome fic. I must have missed the last few chapters. So so so good. And satisfying. Thank you so much for your writing.
Renewagain chapter 6 . 7/8
*cracks knuckles* Bring it, anons. The rest of you, how you doing out there

THIS MADE ME GUFFAW SO MUCH

I am rereading a ton of fics of yours as I am currently stuck in a hotel in a foreign country where I barely speak the language and yet I have decided to move here. I have finally read all of snapshots, reread Bad Timing, reread Marked, and now I am on this. I think I have read them all before but this is the part where Bella is preggers but kinda devastated and dealing with her own feelings and Edward needs to hold back his joy to comfort her. Love it all. I am curious if I can figure out how to search either your group or the reviews to see what everyone said!

But I totally get her in this. And I love that he can so perfectly put himself aside to care for her. He is so dreamy. Sigh.
VryUnique chapter 13 . 6/26
Glad that was finally over. James was the scariest.
VryUnique chapter 12 . 6/26
I just got a chill when Edward hugged Bella because of the parallel with James victims. I guess Bella handled things pretty well with James. At least she seemed to be able to stay strong and stump him also.
VryUnique chapter 11 . 6/26
At least Tanya realizes where their relationship went wrong and her part in that. They obviously didn't have the type of relationship that was going to survive when Tanya didn't really act like she had a partner.
VryUnique chapter 10 . 6/26
Bella going to talk to Serial Killers really gave me the chills.
VryUnique chapter 9 . 6/26
I have mixed feelings for Tanya. Where she really seemed concerned for Bella she didn't have to out them on the pregnancy.
VryUnique chapter 8 . 6/26
That was great and funny.
VryUnique chapter 15 . 6/26
Thank you for the story. It was great and so happy for them.
I can't believe someone would actually hand Tanya their baby... lol. I'm glad she came to terms with what had happened and is herself happy now.
VryUnique chapter 14 . 6/26