Reviews for Marked Complete
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 11/17
I liked that stages you had here. Their wedding sounded like they really enjoyed it. I’m very surprised Tanya was there. Her reasons made complete sense. Still, it was weird. The part with Nicholas being so ill was downright scary. What could cause something like that? Suddenly that ill that he was hospitalized for so many nights, yikes. The part about him being naked and not liking pants was so very funny. Shirts go with pants, sure, why not. Gotta love kids. Very fun to read that part. I liked that she was pregnant again. And, that she got a really big job. It’d be great if they work in relocation expenses into her contract. Have the company pay for the move and the new house of their choosing. I was hoping Edward would’ve got to design their own home but, that never came to fruition. He’s busy being they stay at home daddy. Fun ending. Ha! You got your wish with being able to type Marked Complete is, marked complete. Very nice. Congrats! Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 11/17
Loved the taunting and teasing that Jake and Embry gave to Edward. Bella especially was being a brat, with turning him on even more. Loved that whole scene. It was fun to read. I loved Edward’s idea of staying home with their son. Even though they hadn’t had a chance to talk about it, as she waylaid him with her proposal. That was really sweet how she proposed. He had no idea what was happening. I really loved that his ring had a vine on it. Very fun chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 11/17
Thank you for writing not unaffected. The last chapter she was a little freaked out by James, yet ultimately seemed relatively unaffected. She was wigged out enough to collapse into a chair and have the prison guard concerned enough to offer to get an ambulance. However, she still came across out together. In this chapter, she finally seemed fully affected. Maybe because she finally realized she had a human inside her and not just a vague thought of what would come in the next few months? Or maybe, seeing the little tiny tattoos of the small boys he raped and murdered hit her harder because she was carrying a little boy? Either way, I’m glad she finally showed it was getting to her. Edward was wonderful, of course. He’s been nothing but the whole story. I really liked that she asked him if he would alter her tattoo to match her altered tattoo. That was really a beautiful sentiment.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 11/17
Well, I should’ve skipped that chapter. I did not like reading about those two at all. Still one left to go too, oh joy. Aro and his little boys. Maybe Bella will learn something about her career choice in this somehow. She was actually interested in some of what these men were talking about. Ewwww. *shudders*
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 11/17
That was an interesting conversation Edward had with Tanya. I'm glad they never had children together, as Edward would've been content with his time being spent with the children, when Tanya was so busy working. That said, I don't understand why Tanya didn't have them in the first place. She admitted to us readers in the chapter, something I'd wondered all along. She was never in the field, nor was she the one doing the interviewing. She was swamped at work doing all the behind the scenes stuff. Therefore, she was basically sat at a desk all day every day, which would have been optimum time to have a baby. She basically just did not want a child. Nothing wrong with that. I never wanted children and did not have any. I love kids and borrow my nieces and nephews all the time. I just get to give them back, hehehe. I really liked what Edward said to Eric. It was basically what my review said. What kind of mind would even think of this idea as a story? Who would want to read it? Yuck.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 11/17
I was right in that Eric took Tanya's side on that one. Even covering it up that she cared about what this would do to Bella. Pfft, like that woman give a crap. She wishes it was her that was going to get this series of articles for her magazine. A series I would never, ever read. Who would want inside the head of that type of person? Gross and disgusting the lot of them. *shivers* I can see Bella being stubborn on this one too. Her getting less and less sleep from the nightmares from the research she has to do, then dealing with the stress of not sleeping. Obviously not Aro, as he has a penchant for little boys but, either Marcus or James will get fixated on Bella and become a creeper. *shivers again*
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 11/17
Tanya is such a bitch. Just because she could not handle being married and having a career does not mean every woman out there should not be able to handle it either. How dare her throw down like that at the important event. She just squashed Bella's hopes and dreams all on her own. Bella would've told Eric on her own time. Instead that bitch throws it up in the air like that and slinks off to get a drink. I am quite sure Bella will be furious with Edward, even though he said absolutely nothing to Tanya, she guessed. Unbelievable. She just has to look like she did a good thing with sending her recommendation and giving kudos to her in public. Yet she turns around like a viper and shredded Bella's career by outing her to Eric. Eric should be just as furious with Tanya but, he likes getting his dick wet so, he won't be. He will take Tanya's side in this and most likely shove Bella on the fashion desk. Tanya has hate for Bella so bad, she can't see straight.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 11/16
This chapter was so much fun to read. All of the little clues they set out and spoke about, had me giggling, waiting for his family to figure it all out. This chapter was wonderfully creative. I loved that he suggested she propose to him . . . twice. It was also so good to read how much Bella loves Edward and how happy she is about having the baby. I was worried about her. Very good chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 11/16
Awwww, poor woman is just terrified. Definitely bad timing but, this isn’t a time where only the moms stay at home with the children. These are modern times and Edward can stay at home with their infant, just as well as Bella can. Pump, pump, pump. Or, formula. A lot of children don’t take to the breast and they all turn out fine. I liked that she found some happiness by the end of the chapter though. Whew.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 11/16
Now you made me crave Frybread, darn it. When she went running to the bathroom, I knew she was pregnant. They wanted children, she just, not right now. I’m thinking all the tears are because she thinks her career will have to take a back seat. Plus at the end, when she thought he’d be elated, he held back his happiness, as she was so sad and in pain. Now, she may have gotten the wrong idea and thinks he isn’t happy about it.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 11/16
The travel agent in me, which is my career, wondered why didn’t Edward change his flight to meet Bella in Missouri? That way they could’ve still flown together to Greece. I’m guessing here but, it was most likely St. Louis she left from, which would’ve actually brought her through Chicago on a connection anyway. She could’ve synced up her flight out of STL right through ORD and caught up with Edward there. I’m glad that Edward is fighting with his past and seeing that what Bella is doing is different than what Tanya had done. Doesn’t make it hurt less when it happened in this chapter but, it was only one hour out of a full week off. Tanya would’ve caught the next flight home in lieu of bothering with a conference call. That right there, is the big difference between the two. Plus, he could tell with Bella that she was sincerely sorry for having to do that hour on the phone. Whereas Tanya never had remorse, she just said sorry in a dismissive way and was eager to get to work. Edward attacking Bella that way was sexy and funny at the same time. That woman can multitask, that’s not changed a bit.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 11/16
That was a really good talk that Bella and Edward had. Talking about everything that way. He is a full decade plus older than she is, so I can see where her trepidation comes from. She’s not ready to settle completely yet, and he is. By taking about it, it alleviated a lot of concerns on both sides. Very good conversation. Jake was funny in this one. Talking about how they ran away from Arizona and family, only for Bella to find such a large one to be with. It is so sweet how she cares so much for his family. I liked that whole scene. Ha! I was with Mina on the books. I was thinking Edward can out his in storage while hers are out. At least you said they’d go to good homes. That’s better than sitting in storage somewhere neglected completely.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 11/16
That top author note was a doozy! I certainly read the last chapter the way you intended. I never once thought they were apending all that time apart. I saw it exactly the way you wanted it, them very happy and doing things both together and apart. Okay, loved this chapter. I don't know if it was planned out that way or, did you add that type of chapter because of what you explained. Either way, it was wonderful. The love they have for each other and now she's moving in with him, yay! I like how your revealing little things about her career and how it is growing, but at a normal pace.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 11/16
I like the way Edward's mind is going. I really like that Bella has been insisting that he does things with friends and family, as well as her. And that she has done the same. That is very healthy in a relationship. The Alice/Jacob scene was amusing. It was nice of Jacob to step aside, once he knew the reason Alice and Jasper wanted that date. Our best man at our wedding pulled out a Ring Pop for me, when the officiant asked him for my ring. Soooooo effing funny. Still makes me laugh all these years later. Celebrate NYE? Hmmm. Well, I had always wanted to go to Vegas for NYE but finally did for 1999 to 2000. However, Vegas always does this very elaborate fireworks celebration with all the hotels trying to out do the others. Not that year. They had a ton of crowds in the street and no fireworks at all. It had been rumored there would be none but, when it happened, there were a lot of unhappy people. Plus, unless you were staying at that particular hotel, you could not go into their casino. That was awful. We've never gone back again and of course, the next year they were back to the dueling fireworks. Ugh.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 11/16
Despite your bottom author note, I can't help but wonder if Bella is going to go emo on us in this story. It was awfully ominous in those last two paragraphs. Zafrina and Tanya are workaholics. Zafrina has taken the time to love, seems often too, yet she chose to be in a committed relationship with a man she doesn't love. What does that say about her? Tanya always, always, always put work first and look what it cost her. I really hope Bella doesn't suddenly think she can't have her cake and eat it too, simply because two women she looked up to didn't know how to multitask. That would be a shame.
2,005 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »