Reviews for Kiss of the Basilisk
ReaderOfDramione chapter 6 . 2/22
amazing and hopefully you update soon
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2020
I love where your going with this book i would love to read more to find out what will be coming next please update when you can please
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 12/28/2020
Cute obstacle course with the sweet puppy! I enjoyed that bit.

But Ron has good reason to hate the twins-they burned a hole in his tongue, and they murdered his Pygmy Puff with Beater Bats. I know you love the twins, but they're not nice people.

I'm surprised Hagrid didn't dress as a Goliath rooster, though that might be an American breed.

And that's sad about the potion-but if it frees Snape from being torn between two masters, it's all good.

Also, spiders. Cute ones.
chloe1011997 chapter 6 . 12/27/2020
Awww i love this story so much! I really hope you continue this in the future. Your truly amazing much love!
chloe1011997 chapter 3 . 12/26/2020
Aw i love Daemon so much! And your three brothers tale is well crafted, i love the darker more nefarious spin to it. Its also nice to see the centaurs being alies and friendly from the get go for once, even Bane whom is usually the chosen baddie. Great fic thus far, truly enjoy your work. Much love!
Laughing Owl Owlery chapter 2 . 12/23/2020
Re: A/N at the end of Ch 2... “And everybody dies. The End.” I laughed an embarrassingly long time at that. I think I will add that to the end of all my unfinished stories just to cheer myself up...
Stefani Davis chapter 6 . 12/3/2020
I would love an update for lease I absolutely love it
Advait chapter 6 . 11/29/2020
Loved it. Thanks! Hope you continue this story.
Lucy Maud Montgomery chapter 1 . 11/1/2020
My favorite story so far from this author
Guest chapter 6 . 10/15/2020
I hope you eventually complete this
rensull chapter 6 . 10/11/2020
this is one of my favorite stories of yours, I come back and re-read it every 6 months or so lol thanks for sharing your work, can't wait to see what happens next when inspiration hits again!
Rav3nsRemorse chapter 6 . 10/8/2020
Oooooooooooo!
Thespanishbeetle chapter 6 . 9/6/2020
Omfg, I love everything about this story! I particularly love that we get to see Severus as both protector and partner. Can’t wait to see where this story goes next!
blucougar57 chapter 6 . 8/23/2020
Love this story. I hope that you’ll one day continue it on.
Stacy Hunt chapter 1 . 7/5/2020
is there going to be any more to this story? if so I would dearly love to see it. great work in all your stories. I love the size of your stories. please update soon.