Reviews for Kiss of the Basilisk
Ash chapter 4 . 9/14
Whenever you have the time off, please update any of your Un-completed stories also.

Please and thank you.

Geees. Molly is in need of reality check. What needs to happen? One of her ‘babies’ or husband being dead before she understands and realizes that her kids are not angels?
Lucyole chapter 4 . 9/12
Interesting I love it really good Idea. Lucius is amazing and on the good side or better Hermiones. Ron is an Bigot really how he acted and Molly is such a snivelling worrywart she doesn't care an ounce about anyone else but her poor little Ron and Ginny really she is Li d to the darkness thst is growing in them poor Woman. Please write more that would be cool will Severus remember and turn back into his normal age or stay like that? I wonder what you have in store for him. *cookies for you*
Martha Galindo chapter 1 . 9/1
more than love this story i just hope you finish it soon are at least update it but no matter what still a lovely story
khalidesque chapter 4 . 8/31
Will you ever finish this? It's such a lovely story.
mesmerandum85 chapter 4 . 8/23
I do hope you will finish this story soon
lala chapter 4 . 8/16
I adore this story so much and hope you add to It soon!
DepressionInTheFlesh chapter 4 . 8/8
Is this story still being worked on or is it abandoned? This and Serpentkind are my favorites and I’d really like to see them updated.
xefan chapter 3 . 7/28
Soooo good! Hope you continue with this story soon :)
graynavarre chapter 4 . 7/22
Well, rats, I didn't know this was incomplete. Will look forward to the ending.
galassialuna chapter 2 . 7/22
I love the note at the end of this chapter ️
ZiaRosalynn chapter 4 . 7/9
Love this so much please continue! Read this in one sitting!
writeratheart007 chapter 4 . 7/2
Okay I have to say this, I LOVE this one too! You keep coming up with more and more things to turn Hermione into! This one is incredible! I can't wait to read more, and I'm hoping that Harry has the same reaction to all the Basalisks as Sirius and Severus did. Given the Parsletongue it would give him another friend! I hope to see you posting again soon! (You and your cliffies. GAR!)
skyeryder01 chapter 4 . 6/29
I love your stories more and more with each reread. I do hope you continue this one some day.
punkyredhead chapter 4 . 6/29
Its definitely a different type of story than I normally read. But I love your Looks Can be Deceiving and saw this one be recommended by another reader. I love how you have kept Hermione wary of others. Too often stories have her trust anyone and everyone after being teased and abused by classmates. I hope you continue it as I am loving Poppy, Minerva, Lucius, Severus and Cadmus in the story.
forever fanfiction1999 chapter 4 . 6/21
Loved it so far, I hope this story goes to when she’s older as well