Reviews for Kiss of the Basilisk
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 8/12
The story about Neville reminds me of the joke about the guy who thinks he's a chicken, but the family is ok with that because they need the eggs.

Also, glad that Severus found his courage-and his true love.

(Harry is beginning to wise up about the Cloak. Dumbledore is about to do something stupid about the Stone. Fixes popcorn).
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 7 . 7/30
Enjoying the story thanks
Kathryn Holmes chapter 2 . 7/22
Hagrid drives me crazy. He truly believes that the rules that apply to everyone else don't apply to him. He's the sweetest guy ever even as he watches you get ripped apart by his 'armless little friends. Love this story.
mjato chapter 2 . 5/13
Sweet moments and humour aplenty, this is a lovely ride of a story.
Please continue to write this
Carryon chapter 7 . 2/25
I can see another chapter or so and that would be the end of the story, right? I really am looking forward to see them finding the stone and their happy ending. And no death, please.. Goodness, I see enough of that at the news already with this damn war starting in Ukraina. No pressure, right?
katholmes130 chapter 1 . 2/13
I've always believed Harry was as much a bully to Hermione as Ron. While not as vocal, he used her often to do his work so he could play. For months, he wouldn't speak to her because of a broom, yet when Ron abandoned them on the horcrux hunt and months later returned, Harry forgave him immediately. During the TriWizard tournament Ron broke off his friendship over being jealous of Harry in the limelight. Hermione however stuck by him. But at the Yule Ball, when Ron attacked her for going with Viktor, Harry sided with Ron yet again. I love this story because it shows Harry as he actually acted towards Hermione instead of sugarcoating it. I can hardly wait for the rest. Excellent story.
Dances with Willows chapter 7 . 2/11
And everyone dies. Lmao
Amory k chapter 7 . 1/25
please please continue this story I absolutely love it
Sue Roe chapter 7 . 1/14
It is so nice to see an update to this story, thank you!
LastDescendentOfSlytherin chapter 7 . 1/1
The only bit of criticism I have for this story is the chapters are so very long. Maybe split the chapters in half ?

Very good story line!
Crys chapter 7 . 12/29/2021
Man, I followed this story from the beginning and I am so happy every time I see another chapter. I hope to see it finished soon. I love all your stories but I have to admit that I am partial to the long ones. I have read them all quite a few times and I know I will read them again. Thank you so much for everything. I wish you a happy new year.
worrywart chapter 7 . 12/25/2021
Squee! Loved, loved this. I hope your brain comes up with another chapter when it can.
Hollowg1rl chapter 7 . 12/17/2021
Oh this was gloriously emotional and I loved it!
Marissani chapter 7 . 12/16/2021
I love the new chapter. I can't help but wonder what would happen if luna were accepted by the centaur though