Reviews for Kiss of the Basilisk
ZiaRosalynn chapter 4 . 7/9
Love this so much please continue! Read this in one sitting!
writeratheart007 chapter 4 . 7/2
Okay I have to say this, I LOVE this one too! You keep coming up with more and more things to turn Hermione into! This one is incredible! I can't wait to read more, and I'm hoping that Harry has the same reaction to all the Basalisks as Sirius and Severus did. Given the Parsletongue it would give him another friend! I hope to see you posting again soon! (You and your cliffies. GAR!)
skyeryder01 chapter 4 . 6/29
I love your stories more and more with each reread. I do hope you continue this one some day.
punkyredhead chapter 4 . 6/29
Its definitely a different type of story than I normally read. But I love your Looks Can be Deceiving and saw this one be recommended by another reader. I love how you have kept Hermione wary of others. Too often stories have her trust anyone and everyone after being teased and abused by classmates. I hope you continue it as I am loving Poppy, Minerva, Lucius, Severus and Cadmus in the story.
forever fanfiction1999 chapter 4 . 6/21
Loved it so far, I hope this story goes to when she’s older as well
Martha Galindo chapter 1 . 6/13
please please update i love si mucho this. story that is a shame it isnt finish
Red29520 chapter 4 . 6/12
I love this story, please finish it!
Nibiki chapter 4 . 5/17
Somehow I missed this latest update. This story is shaping up to be one of my favorites. Thank you so much and looking forward to the next chapter!
lia.a.karas chapter 4 . 5/12
Update please
SB chapter 4 . 5/9
So whose family spell was it? I assume Ron caused the pox, as the Weasleys got better. Will he have to stay in isolation forever?
ZoeyOlivia chapter 4 . 3/30
How you weave such delightfully detailed stories I’ll never know! So many moving parts! Also delightful that you aren’t describing her dresser and bed!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 3 . 3/29
Hades sounds like he made one sexy centaur! That makes me sound so weird! Oh well!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 2 . 3/29
Well that would have been a shite way to end it! Praise Dragon!
Another amazing story from you. To be fair you amaze me, each and every one is simply great. I loved how you brought Severus closer to Hermione’s age without using some timeturner accident. Quite a creative idea. I met this deaging potion in other stories too, but not to this level of impotance within the story. I could not stop wondering though, since immortality seemed a possible but rare occurrence even in the wizarding world, but sought after, why not just deage yourself over and over again? I don’ think memory loss was an occurrence in other cases, so why not just use this? Why bother with a philosopher stone or horcruxes or other ridiculously risky things? Oh, the theorys one can come up with when reading HP fanfic..
I hope to see this one completed relatively soon, well, as your time and inspiration permits. So good luck and thank you for a beautiful story. You remain my favourite author.
ZoeyOlivia chapter 1 . 3/29