Reviews for Stripped Bare
Chelsea Mortimer chapter 27 . 1/18
The "End" seems more like the beginning of the meat of the story. I'm confused as to why it ended where it did. The "story" seemed more like the prelude to the actual story. I hope there will be a sequel where we get to actually experience their relationship. The last chapter seemed really rushed
MrsDolohov43 chapter 27 . 11/11/2023
Is there a sequel to this and this was a fabulous story thank you so much
Mrsdolohov39 chapter 27 . 11/11/2023
Will there be a sequel and this was a very good story thank you for all your hard work
Guest chapter 27 . 8/7/2023
Nice but the end feels very rushed...
Guest chapter 27 . 7/19/2023
I really enjoyed this fanfiction, despite its darker themes, because it was written simply beautifully. I mean, it had everything, fluff, angst, weird-not-very-reasonable magic, and even that adorable/comic relationship between Harry and Hermione. I’ve already recommended it to a couple of friends, and I just wish for it to get more and more recognition.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/8/2023
Oh George :( my heart. I cried so hard when Fred died.
cathn chapter 27 . 7/6/2023
OMG! This was one hell of a story! Horrific at the start (plenty of warning so no complaints about that) to unbelievably sweet and hopeful at the end. I was impressed at the characterisations. Everyone seemed so totally in character. I was pleased to see the truly loving relationships between the Golden Trio, especially the snuggling scene, and while there was no Ron-bashing, it was so clear that there was no future to his relationship with Hermione (EWE?). Thanks so much for sharing - this was so well-written.
cathn chapter 18 . 7/5/2023
Oh wow! This has been tough reading all around so far but I really needed to comment on both the gorgeousness of the banter between Hermione, Harry and Ron at the top of the chapter and the sheer emotion of Hermione's interaction with George. I laughed... I cried...
ilu234 chapter 27 . 6/12/2023
beautiful ending. the vulnerability is absolutely breathtaking.
ILoveYourStories chapter 26 . 3/11/2023
Soooo good feels like I really have a connection to this story! I’ve read it hundreds of times and it’s also so awesome! Stuck in my brain and keeps me up at night because it’s so good! Thank you so much.
Cecilia chapter 1 . 3/7/2023
This is vile and disgusting
Guest chapter 27 . 2/23/2023
Where the heck is the rest of the story? They went from hating each other to let's be together? Like what just happened what did I miss? Is there a sequel to the story? A lot of conflicts that has not been resolved in this story. I'm sorry but that wasn't a well written ending or even closure to a story. Where was the story. I mean they hated each with a fierce passion and then you're like okay let's be together fine let's be together at the end. Really creative writer you just really need to learn how to end a story properly or set up a sequel something anything.
Guest chapter 25 . 2/23/2023
This story is really out there. This is definitely not a love story. I say don't expect any type of romance any type of compassion any type of buildup of a relationship, because I'm already on chapter 25 and there's still nothing between them. However, I dont have an issue with none of that. The only issue I have is the disrespect that they have for Ginny.
Look at it this way let you partners cuddle with with their best friend of the opposite sex or the same sex whichever you prefer and see how okay you are with that, and then find out that they did have sex together but they didn't tell you. Shady as fuck.
Yvonne May chapter 27 . 9/10/2022
uuuugh! this story left me needing more, but I loved it!
Yvonne May chapter 26 . 9/10/2022
*emotional damage* is what this chapter gave me
1,759 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »