Reviews for The Silver Dragon
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 13 . 11h
I’m so confused? An earlier chapter explained that that they can’t ward out each other. So why was Draco warded out of her office? Did she have someone else ward her office for her?
Ellae chapter 10 . 6/21
While Hermione made full use of her persona and costume, I’m a bit disconcerted of a heiress type (I imagine Paris Hilton) having a mousy groupie. It feels a bit cartoony (may god strike me for besmirching Velma, but it’s probably what the creators had in mind putting Velma and Daphne together, looks wise.
I’d imagine a slightly subpar Paris clone (like KK before her sex tape) or the opposite, a highly efficient if sexless, even slightly awkward, personal assistant type. But i might be thinking too much about the modern day, where everything is photographed and celebrities care overmuch about their aesthetic.

e
megan.a.smith00 chapter 16 . 6/19
Please update soon, I need this story to continue. I am reviewing here because I already reviewed the last chapter a while ago apparently. Please, I love your writing style so much and how you make Hermione a mind work. It’s brilliant!
DifficultyWriting chapter 17 . 6/18
Im stillllll heeeerrreeeeee
Somebody to love chapter 17 . 5/25
OMG! I love it, hope one day it gets finalized.
Snaggle83 chapter 17 . 5/23
Great story, shame it's not finished. I hope you update it one day
aaaammmmmyyyy chapter 17 . 5/9
I’ve read this book like 8 times and it’s sooo good every time.
I can’t wait for Draco to find out and trace over her tattoo and find out all of the feelings it gives him
Fingers crossed for an update at some point
Wifey2212 chapter 1 . 4/20
omg please update this i need to know what happens
MaddieHatter150 chapter 16 . 3/31
I’ve already read this story before, and apparently already updated on the last chapter, so I have to review here. This is what I typed: Omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg! Please please please please update! Please! I am positively begging you! I am on my knees, clutching at your clothes, crying and absolutely BEGGING you to please please please update! Please! My heart can’t take it! They’re so close! So closeeeeeeeee! So please! Please please please! Update! Add it to your to-write list, whatever! Just tell me that I WILL get another chapter, AT LEAST! Hopefully a lot more than just one though. But please please please please please please please please please please please please please please! PLEASE, UPDATE!
emeralgreenlove chapter 17 . 3/19
Biggest cliffhanger! I can’t wait until this story is finished, this has been 17 chapters of frustration haha. But man, the tension, how they’re building their relationship…

Also, Draco just echoed the same words that he had said after Ron’s wedding, that he would rather marry HER than Astoria any day of the week. She literally could have just pulled up the side of her shirt, and that would have done all of the talking for her. Grr! It would get him out of the contract with Astoria for sure I would think.

Malfoy has some big cojones being mad at his dad for being in his business, like his father is Lord of the Manor and can literally set up spells to monitor magical signatures and who comes through the Floo. If he wants to be independent, he should have his own house for his escapades.

A scene that made me giggle is Hermione learning to sign her name in squibbles, *especially* because I’m sure Harry is well-acquainted with her signature/handwriting, and he -*should* have picked up on it. Also, Malfoy also is completely oblivious. Hermione is Ms Perfect, like how can he not pick up that her handwriting is less than perfect? I did wonder about her name since it’s a legal and magically binding thing, and you did a wonderful job summing up how she got through that hurtle.

Also, I’m surprised that Lucius doesn’t have someone in the Ministry constantly checking paperwork that’s related to the Malfoys, especially after he’s suspicious of Draco.

Also, the symbols you choose for Dramione—I love them, they ARE pretty as Hermione pointed out.

I’m very curious as to what the repercussions will be for Draco for being with Hermione. Will he be disowned? I don’t think the parents WOULD because he’s their only heir and the money would go to a distant relative probably, maybe even the black money would go to Teddy Lupin if he exists in this universe.

I have no doubt that Draco is going to suffer some big consequences for his actions, but you can’t help who you love.

I was also surprised that Draco abstained from intimacy while he was with Hermione every so often, while Hermione just went about her life. That did surprise me, because in some ways, Hermione is really straight laced and to the letter, so I wouldn’t have expected her to date not exclusively, but I don’t think she even put her all into dating so it makes sense.

I wonder if the ceremony they did after Ron’s wedding will come to light publicly and if her boyfriend of the time would feel upset about it. And if they were to celebrate their private ceremony, would it be considered the day of Ron’s wedding or when they willingly gave themselves to each other? Hmm. I wonder from an outside perspective how this is going to look to someone outside of the relationship.

Enough from me now. I hope you update this story soon. This is the second time around I read it and still really enjoyed it. My review was purposefully vague to try and not spoil anything, so let me know if you can’t make out what I’m saying haha.

emeralgreenlove chapter 16 . 3/19
Omg omg omg! Finally!

Malfoy made me giggle, he acts like an overgrown toddler who cannot communicate his emotions properly haha.

emeralgreenlove chapter 4 . 3/18
Gosh the of the chapter is so frustrating that it has me recalling Gordon Ramsay’s “idiot sandwich” moment lol . Or how they say it in the UK idjit/eejit. Gosh! Loving this story so far. Hoping Hermione can get pregnant or something to speed up the story.

Dipti chapter 17 . 2/28
I hate reading unfinished books but somehow ended reading this one. Please please please finish writing it or share the location where it is completed and I can finish reading it. :(
CoffeeClaw chapter 1 . 2/28
There I got getting addicted to another wip
Bookworm-2091 chapter 17 . 2/27
Please finish this story!
2,149 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »