Reviews for Intruder Alert
I enjoyed reading this story. I like how Hitomi is strong and willing to physically fight to protect her friend. Seeing a different side to Dilandua is also a nice change )
Twi-Esca-Inu chapter 11 . 10/25/2010
Oh my gosh! This is probably my fourth time reading this story since I just got my account recently I thought that I should comment XD I love this fanfiction and I love the pairing and I hope that you come back to FanFiction sometime soon and continue Intruder Alert 4.
Ichigo Kurosaki 2 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
The story was excellent.
Litschi chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
It's a pity/shame! Why didn't you make jealousy scences that Dilandau gets jealous 'cause of Hitomi and Miguel! ('cause in further chapies they get along well and so he can get jealousy...that would be soo Perfect! Hehe . !
cherub4L chapter 9 . 5/15/2008
Haha...You're good in injecting humor in your story. Nice one.
thepinkmartini chapter 11 . 4/26/2008
I am so reading the sequel to this! It's so good and fun to read!
thepinkmartini chapter 6 . 4/26/2008
Will there be a Van/Celena pairing! I would hate to see that since I hate Celena! Well, I'm gonna continue reading your story! I love it!
Renleek chapter 11 . 6/12/2006
Aww that was so cute! Yayy for D/H! Although I was kinda expecting a scene where Dilly would get jealous over some random or not so random guy seducing Hitomi! That would've been real cute! But still the fic was real good! Nice read!
Ree Xx chapter 11 . 5/22/2006
Hey, i thought your fanfic was good. I'm not a fan of DxH, but i think this story was well done.

Good work, keep it up.

Ree
dmfanel chapter 11 . 9/30/2005
Hey you're story is so cool I never thought that Hitomi and Dilly could make a very good couple as well in a fanfiction, I never thought of I prefer that Van and tomi could make a very good couple...But you managed to changed my mind when I finished reading your fic and I can tell that you really have the tallent in writing a story _ I'm planning to make a compilation on all the good fics that I've read and I'm including your fic so please do finish Intruder allert 4 okay _ oki doki, please. Excellent work _
DigiFox86 chapter 11 . 9/20/2005
Love your story!
Avey Original chapter 11 . 10/30/2004
Aww! Its so cute! _ I love this story, the first Dilly/Hitomi one I've read. I can't wait to start on the next instalment.

Keep it up!

Lots of Luv

AVEY
Marikalay chapter 11 . 5/24/2004
Your story has only gotten better since the last time I read it, and I look forward to seeing how it turns out. This is the only Dilandau/Hitomi pairing that I have ever read and liked.
Kya77 chapter 11 . 5/10/2004
This was a great start. I am looking forward to reading the next two fics.
TiarellaCordifolia chapter 11 . 10/5/2003