Reviews for Far From Perfection 3: The Roads To Recovery
lol chapter 13 . 8/8/2018
The structure of this one is far better than in the prequels. I still love your Clewis portrayal.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/21/2018
Will this get updated again?
Marrilyn chapter 13 . 1/26/2018
Poor Will and Bella. This is so hard on each of them.

I kinda liked Will's mother. Her remarks about Bella were on point.

I'm glad Bella finally let it out and Will comforted her this time!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/15/2017
Please update!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/5/2017
I'm glad Wella finally talked about some of the stuff which was piling up...
Guest chapter 12 . 10/5/2017
Wow, what a rocky story. That was an emotional ride. Congrats on getting that out, Tam.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/5/2017
I think I can see a mild depression developing, that's not... ideal.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/5/2017
Oh grr. Zikki, NO that's not how it's supposed to work. Tam really brought a surprise onto the table woah. Poor thing. She's incredibly strong.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/5/2017
Oh dang it, I hate difficult conversations. In that way I'm like Bella, I guess. Bombshell chapter up ahead, I feel. Can't wait to read it.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/5/2017
I do believe some distance towards each other is normal after a fortnight apart, I just don't want it to develop into something bigger, for both their sakes..
Guest chapter 7 . 10/5/2017
Zikki does have a knack for not talking things out... Oh dear, I can see some not too rose consequences up ahead, now that there's a baby in between in all. Keeping my fingers crossed for those two, no three. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/5/2017
This chapter actually made me gasp in disbelief, poor Will. I can only imagine how hard it must be on Bella as well...
Guest chapter 5 . 10/5/2017
I have the vague feeling that something will actually happen to Link, but I don't want it to... Oh no!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/5/2017
"Are we're going to tickle Uncle Zane?" Man, this kid is just awesome :D
Guest chapter 2 . 10/5/2017
Poor Clewis, haha. A job offer sounds interesting but difficult indeed. I'll see..