Reviews for Alius Tempus
SBM chapter 4 . 4/20/2003
God, I am such an Angst addict! I need more! Please! Quickly! Your story's too good to stop now! Update update update!

-SBM
trix chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
this is such a good story!more more more! soon please!
Cid Dante chapter 4 . 4/16/2003
do more do more!

(jumps up and down) please?
AnnaSun chapter 4 . 4/11/2003
Hi,

This is a great fanfic!

I hope you update soon!

Thanks
Dawn N chapter 4 . 4/8/2003
:Doing a happy dance: I really liked this chapter. I especially love the promise Tyr made to Harper that he would help him through it -no matter how long it took. I hope you hold Tyr to that promise! I can't imagine Harper does not have some kind of brain damage from his data port being damaged. And, I'm curious to see that if he is brain damaged to what extent and how everyone handles it, but especially Tyr. My only request -longer chapters :)Keep writing!
Charmedfan03 chapter 4 . 4/8/2003
So,so good.I'm really lovin' it.I hope you continue it soon!I really gotta know what happens!
Bre chapter 4 . 4/8/2003
You can't just leave it at that. You have to update it like now. For the sake of all humanity please update soon. Please
JA Baker chapter 4 . 4/8/2003
I was hoping you’d get round to up-dating this story at some point.

Don’t stop now!
H.Q chapter 3 . 3/14/2003
I love the story! But *PLEASE* don't give poor Harper brain damage!
Kitty chapter 3 . 3/13/2003
I DO like it so PLEASE keep going! I can't wait to read the next part!
Dawn N chapter 3 . 3/13/2003
I'm still interested! I can't wait to see if Harper does have some kind of brain damage and if he does how will the crew react to it - especially Tyr. I love Harper fic, but even more when Tyr is potentially in the picture. Write another chapter soon! You can take this story in a lot of directions and there is plenty of opportunity for angst :) Keep writing!
Gordon AI chapter 3 . 3/13/2003
Brilliant, frellin brilliant, for a guess what you have about the data port is very accurate. A grerat chapter of a great story. Keep it up.
Breanna chapter 3 . 3/13/2003
this is really good. update soon please. harper will be ok right? please update soon
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »