Reviews for Alius Tempus
Elbee chapter 3 . 3/12/2003
Well this story certanly has my attention. Keep up the great work! And please hurry with the next chapter cause its the only thing on my mind.
Amylou chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
This is so good! hooked on it please write more! what happens to harper i must know!
Wooly chapter 2 . 2/27/2003
Talk about cliff hanger. Man I can't wait for the next one, perhaps a bit longer this time cause I love reading it so much :)
Phylonome chapter 2 . 2/25/2003
AH! You get the idea.
ViNguyen 2laZ2signN chapter 2 . 2/24/2003
*glares* how. dare. you. stop. there. UH?
byrdgirl chapter 2 . 2/24/2003
OOh, that's mean. A cliffhanger like that needs to be . Write more soon.

*_*

byrdgirl
byrdgirl chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
You write action sequences very well. Your language is colorful and poetic. Try to incorporate more of that in the rest of your writing. I know it's harder, but you have a gift that should flow through all your writing.

*_*

byrdgirl
Gordon AI chapter 2 . 2/24/2003
Yay, someone killed Harper, again. Cool start, I like where this is going.
Dawn N chapter 2 . 2/22/2003
Are you kidding me? You're cruel! I'm really enjoying this. I'm partial to Harper angst, but this is good. Write more soon!
TrinityTheSheDevil chapter 2 . 2/22/2003
*HUFF*

*PUFF*

*GLARE!*

.YOU?

I officially hate you now. I never expected this cliffie, from YOU, of all people!

That was a low blow.

I'm now forced to lock you in the writing room, with no Harper OR sparkies, til you finish!

Very good chapter though, I can't wait for more!

Trin
a fan chapter 2 . 2/22/2003
YOU CAN'T KILL HARPER! But by all means keep going!
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
Keep going.
Phylonome chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
Well you can quit putting yourself down abuot your abilities as a writer right now! Because you are gifted. Very gifted. Annoyingly so. Anyway, AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Trance! Harper! So good, can't wait for more!
Lila chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
yup!

Same opinon here! I hope youll update soon.

Great work!