Reviews for Harry Potter and the Last Chance
Romulian chapter 30 . 1/20
absolutely wonderful story! if it was for all the sao styled threats of rto hermione... i would have loved it more. oh and a few bonus chapters to them becoming professors or having their children woulda been noice!
antim1santhrope chapter 12 . 1/16
so while I enjoy the premise, and the direction of the story, I don't think the execution is there, atleast for me. there was good detail, there was a nice romance and nice portrayal of emotions most of the time.

a few major points where the story went wrong, atleast for me personally
SPOILERS are incoming.

1. While I was fine with the portrayal of Ron, I felt like the portrayal of Molly made no sense. As this is basically Canon with a time traveler, there's nothing that you wrote that makes Molly feasibly into this muggle hating harry belongs with Ginny idiot. If it's implied that Molly helped ginny love potion Harry in his past life, then there no reason someone who's the mastermind of such a scheme would turn into draco-Malfoy with a public I hate you mudblood howler. she should be a lot more cunning about getting harry with Ginny.

2. there wasn't really any reason for Luna and Harry/ Hermione to become such close friends so fast. not only that but it seems like a wasted decision to do that anyways because Luna has contributed nothing to the group besides comedic relief so far

3. impostor moody was not really a thought all year even though Harry had the knowledge

3. the Harry graveyard fight makes absolute no sense. I get it, you are trying to show that Harry is stronger than the last time around, the issue is that you made Harry instead of just dodging LV dodge LV and every single death eater. Not only that, one of the ways you do that is by Harry using a disalusioned charm, which any adult wizard would be able to just homeo revileo and find where he isa spell you had Harry use earlier) after that you also have Harry kill a horcrux, nagini, by casting a normal spell at it? it just makes no sense to me

all this being said I am a very very picky reader, I finish very few fanfictions, and all in all this is in the top tier of most fanfictions
TennysonPoet chapter 30 . 1/16
One of the best
Not surprising considering the author
Loved it
Nah I’m not a fan of stories where rape or attempted rape happens and the authors just acts like it’s normal. Youre a scumbag.
BillBrink chapter 29 . 1/6
I think this is my third reading of this fine work. Just insufficient words to describe the praise it deserves. Once again, thanks. It is the best of Reptilla's challenges.
Mattnunescavalheiro chapter 30 . 12/28/2021
A good solid story with believable and fun characters that stay relatively true to their cannon counterparts. The ending is a bit rushed for me but overall handled well enough . Thank you for the solid writing , I hope you keep it up (forgive any typos , I'm on mobile )
HylianMutant chapter 29 . 12/28/2021
your Harry is a Fucking Idiot
Guest chapter 15 . 12/17/2021
There is no strength of will when it comes to live potions. Feeding them to hermione is going to make everyone think Ron raped hermione because that is the only thing that is believable. If you didn’t intend that, then you fucked up. Using love potions at all just makes you scum.
kittyranma chapter 5 . 11/25/2021
I hope Harry gives Rita the scoop on Sirius never getting a trial.
Moonkat85 chapter 30 . 11/24/2021
I read your story from the beginning to the very end. This was an awesome story. I love reading.

I am looking forward to seeing what else you have written.

Thank you for writing such a great story.
chaoyue580966 chapter 17 . 11/15/2021
我爱你所有的故事,都太棒了,太棒了。
tomascatts chapter 1 . 11/5/2021
Nice story. Adding to favourites.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/1/2021
This really is a fantastic story. I know I read it a while back but forgot the whole plot and enjoyed rediscovering it all over again. Finally an advantage to getting old! One thing that puts this ending above so many other stories' endings is that Tom actually knew he was about to die and begged for his life. It pissed me off that in the movie, Harry didn't walk over and start kicking him as he lay dying and berate him for all the death he caused. After several books and movies, the audience needs this. Anyway, if you still check your comments section, thank you so much for writing this!
bobel1990 chapter 18 . 10/27/2021
interresting how everyone absolutly Ignores th Attemptet Rape with Potions like it is ok and absolute Normal ...
taxzombie chapter 29 . 10/15/2021
It's been nearly five years since I first read this. This story has not lost any of it's luster in that time, it is still as fresh, and rewarding as it was back in 2016. I say again, BRAVO!
2,377 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »