Reviews for Harry Potter and the Last Chance
Saissa chapter 28 . 2/4
The way you describe Hermione (Dressed and tied to riddle's throne) looks to be similar to the way Leia was dressed and tied to the throne of (I think) Jabba the Hutt. From one of the star wars movies - the Empire Strikes Back, possibly? I have not seen these movies for many years!
herrDoktorat chapter 1 . 2/3
What a thoroughly enjoying read, my second so far. This had really good pacing and sense of drama, and it was overall really satisfying, but my favorite part was for sure Harry and Hermione being Prefects. The way they helped those kids was just so heartwarming and really gave me a good sense of Hogwarts being a school. Great work!
SupermanSoul chapter 30 . 1/31
What a story! i've read most of the Reptillia28 challenges since i love the pairing and time travel trope, but daaaaamn! This one did the best so far! The small things like the Reaper meeting at the beginning, and how the "granger girl, soulmate" thing was executed was actually great! I was tired of the way some writers tried to push all that information about the granger girl soulmate thing in one sitting like they were just trying to get over that small requirement of the challenge. I love the way you introduced it in a semi dont have enough time to explain way, in that the reaper remembered it as Harry was disappearing.

This was very enjoyable and a satisfying read, thank you for your time and effort in providing us with this experience.
Harmione286 chapter 30 . 1/29
I absolutely love this story
WildOnionTops chapter 30 . 12/19/2022
Not sure how I missed this story before but it was a good one. Loved that Harry ended up telling Hermione about visit with Reaper
Djtiger901 chapter 12 . 12/6/2022
I have been loving this story, but I have to say something that grated on my nerves from this chapter was the cliche that Fudge always acts in favor of the Death Eaters. He doesn't, when presented with solid evidence (like the memory and testimony, along with Peter being there) he does act. He isn't a Death Eater, and he's a coward. Its a difference that is often overlooked by authors and it's annoying to see this story fall into that rut of Fudge somehow having ultimate power over everything that happens in the Wizarding World and doing very illegal things in front of the aurors who would arrest him for abuse of power. A fairly elected official does not have that much power anywhere and to me it just detracts from the wonderful and engaging story so far.
Torhelm chapter 18 . 12/6/2022
Yeah, I gotta drop this here. With that shit you pulled with Ron and Hermione and Harry doing nothing about it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth, especially since you have him following the Wesley's around still. What a pathetic MC.
Torhelm chapter 17 . 12/6/2022
Seriously? You had Ron basically drug her and you let him walk off scott free? I would've declared a blood feud on House Weasley, killed Ron, and then demand recompense for line theft. Fucking pussy MC let Ron grope his girlfriend and walk off like nothing happened? Beta MC and author for writing this trash.
jeremy.a.porter chapter 30 . 11/27/2022
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/24/2022
Immersed in this. I hope that you kill ron in this though. Never cared much for him originally and, to me, he isn't redeemable at this point. A sour judgemental pure blood. Draco has better..."character", if I can...than that red headed bastard does.
nif-ravenpuff chapter 30 . 11/23/2022
Wow, your version of this concept is one of the best. What a wild ride. This is a must-binge!
paulieandgilbert chapter 27 . 11/11/2022
OK... I'll ask. Why doesn't she just call for Dobby or Winky?
20000 WPM chapter 18 . 11/7/2022
As horrible as things are for them at this point, I am not sure I can stand reading anymore. The order of the Phoenix Book was my least favorite book. From what has already happened I can't help but feel this is going to be worse than the book, an if it can go wrong it will go wrong. It is hard to read that kind of story.
20000 WPM chapter 15 . 11/7/2022
Ron must be destroyed. Sums up my feelings on that. Also, Kinda surprised that Kreacher is actually helping Harry and actually called him young master instead of a slur.
20000 WPM chapter 13 . 11/7/2022
How can one man totally shut down and disregard information? Are there no checks and balances? Isn't Dumbledore one of the most respected wizards in the world? That does not make sense that everything could be shut down so throughly.
2,507 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »