Reviews for Harry Potter and the Last Chance
I'm sorry to say your hermione is coming over as a pretty unlikable bossy shrew. Not at all appealing. Must be the soul bond forcing him to put up with her constant scolding and nagging? Poor harry. What a life he will have.
Sirius-about-harmione chapter 16 . 11/13
Please just kill the weasels. Or just feed him to the acromantulas. Or let sirius throw him into his old cell at azkaban ,that could work too
Well i hope someone smacks the fruitcake, i mean the minister
Sirius-about-harmione chapter 9 . 11/13
I think all of us were waiting for that
Sirius-about-harmione chapter 8 . 11/13
I'm just gonna laugh at you like UrsaMinor. But i love that you let your characters just "run away" it gives them like a life of their own and fleshes out their personalities.(something JK Rowling never did)
Sirius-about-harmione chapter 5 . 11/13
Well once Covid is over i'm going on a trip to Gemenele to see is if i can find dragons there. Maybe i might even find Charlie. (LMAO)
gentledove2 chapter 5 . 11/13
I suggest you take the Weasel and dump him feet first in the closest woodchipper...what a scumbag he is! (I never did like either him nor Dumbledouche!) Nice story, btw.
HoosYourDaddy chapter 18 . 11/9
It's a fun revenge fantasy so far. Well-written, and one of the best Reptilia29 fics, even if the challenge's limits result in some formulaic stories. I hope you intend to have a better revenge against the Weasleys. A little incestuous groping doesn't come anywhere near sexual assault, attempted rape, and outright betrayal. Any normal person would want dismembered bodies or 20 years in Azkaban for everyone involved. There needs to be some serious emotional payoff, because Harry should rightly want to kill Ron.

Thanks for writing.
Hinate chapter 30 . 11/6
HxHr forever...
wow... just wow... really good... a few times you had my heart almost out of my mouth n hurting bad... but overall and Harry Hermione relationship progress was the best!
Books85 chapter 5 . 11/5
I am impressed by the fact that you have done so much research for this. The Author Herself didn't name the dragon reserve, much less name it for a real, logical place. Admittedly, the internet had not developed the useful search engines and logic algorithms back in the early 1990s, when the first books were written.
I foresee an interesting career for you in your chosen field if you put this much attention to detail with recreational writing.

Thank you.
Books85 chapter 4 . 11/5
My goodness! You certainly know how to jazz up an already exciting Task! I look forward to reading the rest.

Thank you for your c efforts in writing and sharing this.
MelCrooks chapter 30 . 11/4
Excellent story.
Hippothestrowl chapter 17 . 11/4
Dispatch Molly, Ron, and Ginny to a far-off sealed underground cave. Dripfeed ALL the following with love AND jealousy potions: RonMolly, MollyTroll, TrollGinny, GinnyAcromantula, AcromantulaRon. Forever.

- Hip
OMG I loved this story. I don’t mind the ending but I also wish we had a little more. Did they go to muggle university? What career in the magical world will they chose? Although they could do multiples. Germaine could be a healer and than a little later a teacher. What masters will they get or how many? Harry will get defense of course but which others. How many kids will they have? How long will they wait to have kids? But one thing I’m finding myself thinking about is Aurther weasley needing a purge potion. He’s so obedient to molly and it just seems sketchy with how milky optioned hermione and Harry. Did Fleur end up with Bill? These are just little questions that aren’t needed to be known but I just wish fir a little. Like I said LOVE this story
Harry should have added, "And you know as well as I do that she wouldn't even try to believe us - we're not RonRon or LavLav and she'd rather just suspect us than bother finding out the truth."

Because that's what arrogant Minerva did.
2,152 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »