Reviews for Ransom for Suoh
Unn. Phenomenon chapter 4 . 9/16
Hi! I reviewed on AO3 and I just thought I'd leave my mark here.
Tamaki being Tamaki, lol
I love this story, very in character
HurricaneGlitter chapter 1 . 7/28/2019
please update I love this story it's my favorite kidnapped one so far
Guest chapter 2 . 5/18/2017
This is AMAZING! I am loving this soooo much so far. Please continue. I hope you didn't get discouraged or anything. It can be tough, I know. Oh and I like Tamaharu.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2016
MUAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE SO EVIL D
Can't wait to see what happens .
Maria jose chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Publica pliss me encanta tu historia
Your 1 fan chapter 2 . 11/17/2016
No pairings! Please? Tamaki is my favourite character, so I can't wait to see new episodes (praying everyday for a sign). Anyways, keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/3/2016
Does this office worker guy have a connection to the Tonnerre family? What DOES he want with Tamaki? Will Eclair make an appearance? I'd like her to have a role in this story, especially since i'm assuming this story takes place after the last episode of the anime. Did Granny Suoh hire this man to do her dirty work if Eclair failed to marry Tamaki? How far will this man go to keep Tamaki away from his loved ones? How will they save him? Will he be saved? Is Granny Suoh really that much of a villian? Does she really hate her grandson that much? Is Eclair really a bad person after all? Why does everyone hate her? Who will win the shipping war: Eclair or Haruhi to be with Tamaki? Will Nekozawa or Renge help rescue Tamakiat all, even as a last resort? Or do Kyoya and friends decide to go it alone? Will Mr. Suoh ever see his son again? How would Anne-Sophie react if she found out? Will Tamaki be okay? How much will he have to suffer at the hands of his kidnapper(s)? Is this dude really out for blood or does he want cash? Or maybe even... Revenge?! Oh me, oh my! The plot thickens! Keep up the good work.
red dove chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Scary! Easy to read! Terrified for tamaki though! And tama/kyo! tama/kyo!
kittyrin chapter 2 . 10/5/2016
Do Harukyo and Tamaharu
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
This is so good! I love kyoyas protective attitude- please please please put kyoya and tamaki brotherly love/friendship in there!