Reviews for Reaping What Was Sown
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
I always come back to read all your stories cause they are amazing
bookcoda chapter 12 . 6/17/2017
hmm i dont know i was kinda waiting for her to regain her powers as that was pretty much one of my favorite moments from the new season.
Elliania chapter 12 . 6/17/2017
Aww, I understand Adalind being worried but she has to trust Nick when he says he's doing better. That was a very difficult fic to read but Oh! So beautiful! Thank you!
Elliania chapter 11 . 6/17/2017
Wow! The last few chapters were a rollercoster, I'm sorry I didn't stop to review... I just wanted to read more; to know more! You sure know how to get a reader involved in your story, haha!

Loved it all, though!

And this chapter. I'm really loving Trubel here. Such a perfect little Sister for Nick! I always saw her that way and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one! I love how you wrote her to be!

Also, I'm very happy Adalind didn't give Nick an ultimatum. He is a Grimm and a cop the same way he is her husband and a father. It is who he is, that's it. That she asked but didn't coerce him means everything, really. Their love is beautiful.

Kat
Elliania chapter 8 . 6/16/2017
Oh no. Not the baby too. :'''( That is just so sad yet realistic. I hurt for them.
Elliania chapter 7 . 6/16/2017
Wow, Nick is really close to death it's really scary. But that ending, with bickering mothers all around was kind of fun and gave me hope! For a moment I thought it would be Diana, who like, would be able to see Nick but now I'm just wondering where is that little girl! I do not trust Renard, I repeat, I do not trust him!

Can't wait to read more! So good and well thought!
Elliania chapter 6 . 6/16/2017
This is all very heartbreaking! :'(
Elliania chapter 4 . 6/16/2017
I don't believe Eve to be emotionless anymore. That's okay, I like her a bit more when she shows humanity, lol. Just a little bit more, meh.

Damn, Sean... what. are. you. DOING?!1!
Elliania chapter 3 . 6/15/2017
Now, while I really like that chapter (yay for Adalind who identified the poison and they are now looking for a solution!) your reply to my reviews scared me haha! *grabs onto a box of tissue* ô_ô
Elliania chapter 2 . 6/15/2017
This is all very dramatic! Although I trust you not to kill Nick, the last two (or first two) chapters left me teary eyed.

Kat
JKArcanus chapter 6 . 6/5/2017
OMG, so heartbreaking!
Pari B chapter 12 . 5/6/2017
I'm brand new to the Nadalind world of fanfiction and I'm so glad that it's you're stories that have ushered me in to it. I love how your stories are uniquely originally, yet manage to stay true to the integrity of the characters. I adore Nick and Adalind and how they've so naturally created a relationship that is (in my opinion of course) stronger and more mature than what either of them had previously. I especially love the connection that Nick has with Diana. I think we all hope that that actually manifests in reality (she did call him 'dad' in the series finale!)
I wish we had gotten a chance to see more of Nick and Adalind as the shown wound down, but I'm so glad that there are writers like you that can keep these characters alive for the fans.
Ariannegarabito chapter 9 . 1/29/2017
Awesome, perfet i loved all this. Thanks.
Vivienne chapter 12 . 7/9/2016
I thoroughly enjoyed this series. Thank you for a great ride!
mryann chapter 12 . 7/9/2016
I love the chapter.. More ..