Reviews for A Precious Gift
magnolia1717 chapter 1 . 6/19
Please write more.I think this is going to be a good one ill reread again and again.
magnolia1717 chapter 3 . 6/19
I really wish in this Scarlett learns to love Wade and Ella.I always have hated how MM wrote the children especially Ella.
LisaaaM chapter 4 . 5/17
Can you update soon? I really like the story and would love to know how it will go on
starlite22 chapter 4 . 4/14
Hope you update soon, and that Rhett starts to be nicer to Scarlett
flwrs81 chapter 4 . 3/10
Oh please give us an update soon!
lostrocket chapter 4 . 2/13
I love this little story and hope you will update it soon. 3 3
RozaM chapter 4 . 12/17/2017
So wonderful and amazing! I really dived into the atmosphere of the novel. Your writing style is perfect! It really feels great to read. The characters are depicted so correctly. Thank you for your work! Waiting for the next chapters. Good luck!
Best wishes!
Kettiblek chapter 4 . 12/11/2017
I love your story very much, read it in one gulp!
I have a feeling that these are the lost, draft chapters of the book, all character are true to themselves. It is rarely who can do it, escpecially without making Rhett too sardonic or enamored schoolboy or both, and Scarlett too feminist.
This period in the book seems so unclear and difficult because two years are put in few chapters, but you still mastered it. Bravo!
Ah, perhaps if Mitchell was not so obessed from the start with the idea of the last chapter, she would write something similar like in your stories. But really, several unexpected deaths in neighbouring pages and so many wrong steps and misunderstandings in the end that it seems a little bit planned.
Once again, your story is wonderful, especially the gleam of triump)) It seems that their relaitionship will start only progressing from this point.
sarah.shilo chapter 4 . 11/8/2017
This is good! I can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 4 . 11/4/2017
Love this story! Hope we get another chapter soon :)
Alisa-kun chapter 4 . 10/25/2017
Une fiction très bien écrite et passionnante.
Merci pour ton travail
babbs098 chapter 4 . 10/8/2017
I rarely have time to write reviews anymore but I really enjoy this story. I feel that tremor beneath who these two are. Love it. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Old Maid Wilkes chapter 4 . 10/7/2017
HAH! Leaving the baby in a bush! Laughed out loud at that. I might actually come around to like Bonnie thanks to you - that would certainly be a first!

I owe you (and Kinderby, for coaxing you into an update) a huge favor; I guess you could have a lung each? Just leave it in a Peachtree street bush if you don't like it. Reading this chapter again is like revisiting an old, dear friend, that's even funnier and smarter than you remember said (favorite) friend being. As usual, you have Rhett and Scarlett down to a peg. LOVE "Those are my mills and he will run them into the ground in a month". Snaaap. Once you're out of Scarlett's protection, you're out in THE COLD. XD

Thank you for taking MMs words and improving them so. Not many can do that.
1life2ROCK chapter 4 . 9/27/2017
Really enjoyed this chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/25/2017
Awesome chapter! So glad you've picked this back up. I love your writing, it feels so much like MM.