Reviews for A Precious Gift
waveonthesea chapter 4 . 8/17
Ah, the "what-if". I suppose the baby looking like Rhett will result in him possibly resembling Scarlett more in personality? They would definitely have a close bond, like Scarlett and her dad did. I love seeing how Scarlett finally manages to bond with one child, and Rhett has clearly picked up on how something went down with Ashley recently so there's tons more to come! If only you would update :) also, loved Bonnie's narrations of Alexander's thoughts, including him being left in bushes! Hilarious!
gabyhyatt chapter 3 . 7/24
Please update soon
gabyhyatt chapter 4 . 7/11
Good fic, i love it
magnolia1717 chapter 1 . 6/19
Please write more.I think this is going to be a good one ill reread again and again.
magnolia1717 chapter 3 . 6/19
I really wish in this Scarlett learns to love Wade and Ella.I always have hated how MM wrote the children especially Ella.
LisaaaM chapter 4 . 5/17
Can you update soon? I really like the story and would love to know how it will go on
starlite22 chapter 4 . 4/14
Hope you update soon, and that Rhett starts to be nicer to Scarlett
flwrs81 chapter 4 . 3/10
Oh please give us an update soon!
lostrocket chapter 4 . 2/13
I love this little story and hope you will update it soon. 3 3
RozaM chapter 4 . 12/17/2017
So wonderful and amazing! I really dived into the atmosphere of the novel. Your writing style is perfect! It really feels great to read. The characters are depicted so correctly. Thank you for your work! Waiting for the next chapters. Good luck!
Best wishes!
Kettiblek chapter 4 . 12/11/2017
I love your story very much, read it in one gulp!
I have a feeling that these are the lost, draft chapters of the book, all character are true to themselves. It is rarely who can do it, escpecially without making Rhett too sardonic or enamored schoolboy or both, and Scarlett too feminist.
This period in the book seems so unclear and difficult because two years are put in few chapters, but you still mastered it. Bravo!
Ah, perhaps if Mitchell was not so obessed from the start with the idea of the last chapter, she would write something similar like in your stories. But really, several unexpected deaths in neighbouring pages and so many wrong steps and misunderstandings in the end that it seems a little bit planned.
Once again, your story is wonderful, especially the gleam of triump)) It seems that their relaitionship will start only progressing from this point.
sarah.shilo chapter 4 . 11/8/2017
This is good! I can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 4 . 11/4/2017
Love this story! Hope we get another chapter soon :)
Alisa-kun chapter 4 . 10/25/2017
Une fiction très bien écrite et passionnante.
Merci pour ton travail
babbs098 chapter 4 . 10/8/2017
I rarely have time to write reviews anymore but I really enjoy this story. I feel that tremor beneath who these two are. Love it. Can't wait for the next chapter!